Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Whispering in Jaina's ear most likely. There's definitely an opening there.

Given his betrayal, could just be that other Dreadlords killed him ocne he got send back to the Twisting Nether.

It would be freaking hilarious if he was faking being Jaina tho. Holy shit people would explode over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    He is Jaina.
    *mind Blown* must be true....it has to be.......
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by dez1216 View Post
    So I was googling a list of the named demons we fight on the broken shore and managed to find a pretty good one. While reading through I realized that all the big bad recognizable Nathrezim are accounted for (and a few I don't recognize)... except Detheroc and Varimathras. Now we know where Detheroc is chilling, so I did a bit of looking around on here and google/wowpedia to see if anyone knew where Varimathras is and found nothing for legion. Since we now know demons need to be killed in the Twisting Nether to be dead dead and Varimathras was killed in UC not in the Nether, and all the other dreadlords are either accounted for or showed up to glower at the Alliance at the broken shore, I find his absence kind of conspicuous.

Anyone have any info I missed or theories? I for one am guessing he's doing the same kind of thing as Detheroc, infiltrating somewhere. Maybe we don't expose him until later in the expac?

Oh and link to the demon list http://korkrunchcereal.tumblr.com/po...e-broken-shore
    I was wondering the same thing about Magtheridon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    But HFC is in the alternate universe so this was AU Azgalor... Right?
    Demons aren't bound to time lines.
    Last edited by Shaqthefat; 2016-08-17 at 08:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    I was wondering the same thing about Magtheridon.

- - - Updated - - -
    Maybe Magtheridon can't come back because Illidan drained him dry?

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn Greyman hates Sylvanas
    Varimathras hastes Sylvanas
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he'll either show up in a later patch or, he's been killed for one, betraying his brothers,mailing to do whatever it was he was doing in uc and pretty much showing you can't be trusted.

Time and time again we've seen the one group you don't double cross is the legion and he did just that, so I'm sure they ripped him to shreds.

I am pretty sure I saw him on the right side when he summoned the dreadlords...
    I'll check again but I am almost positive

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Yeah but Azgalor shows up (for the Horde) and we literally killed him in the last fight of HFC.

HFC takes place 35ish years ago, in another universe. Killing him then would have no effect on him in our universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dez1216 View Post
    I think Blizz stated that the burning legion is the same for all dimensions and realities. So there is only 1 of every demon in any existence anywhere/anytime.
    A million Archimonde's stepped into the Nether, their souls became one, but their million bodies didn't.

Joke's on you guys, he's actually being very subtle and posing as Lor'themar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    Joke's on you guys, he's actually being very subtle and posing as Lor'themar.
    He's in the demonic tech looking eye patch!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    HFC takes place 35ish years ago, in another universe. Killing him then would have no effect on him in our universe.
    No. No it does not.

Just Garrosh goes back in time to an AU Draenor with the help of Kairozdormu. We do not go back in time. Garrosh (and Kairoz?) manages to connect AU Draenor to our Azeroth.

The Iron Horde pours through the Dark Portal in our present. When we step through the Portal, it’s still present, they were still trying to invade Azeroth.

Humping a succubus some where on what ever their home world is called.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    No. No it does not.

Just Garrosh goes back in time to an AU Draenor with the help of Kairozdormu. We do not go back in time. Garrosh (and Kairoz?) manages to connect AU Draenor to our Azeroth.

The Iron Horde pours through the Dark Portal in our present. When we step through the Portal, it’s still present, they were still trying to invade Azeroth.
    The AU Draenor we visit is 35 years in the past. AU 35y/o Draenor is linked to Present Azeroth via the Dark Portal. Therefore, when the Iron Horde pours through the Dark Portal, they are indeed in OUR present. When we step through the Dark Portal and visit AU Draenor, we're visiting AU Draenor 35 years ago.

Only 1 demon in existence?

Tell that to Mannoroth who 35 years ago in the WoD cinematic (because we went back in time in WoD) would of been in our timeline and universes Outland doing the same thing. So he would of had to of been at two places at once. And since he died in the WoD cinematic, he never would of been able to corrupt our Orcs in Outland. Wooooooo time paradox.

Aaaay lmao time travel bullshit nonsense. Good one Blizzard!

No. No it does not.

lol...

They traveled across time and space to our world. We traveled across time and space to their world. Their world is in another universe and also back 35 years...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Only 1 demon in existence?

Tell that to Mannoroth who 35 years ago in the WoD cinematic (because we went back in time in WoD) would of been in our timeline and universes Outland doing the same thing. So he would of had to of been at two places at once. And since he died in the WoD cinematic, he never would of been able to corrupt our Orcs in Outland. Wooooooo time paradox.

Aaaay lmao time travel bullshit nonsense. Good one Blizzard!
    This why Blizzard should have avoided time travel/multi universe stuff. The majority of their players are so dense.

Deleted
    That 35 years ago referred to the point where they rejected the Blood of Mannoroth as seen in the cinematic. However whatelse do we see? The Dark Portal was still being built, the only machinery they had were the iron stars.

When we first enter Draenor through the portal, what do we see? The Dark Portal was fully intact, the Shadow Council was fully enslaved and fueling the portal, and a lot of different machinery. These things take time to build, develop and figure out.

Another point is: mages can teleport through space, even if there are worlds apart. But the average mage cannot create portals through time and space lorewise – remember that it took Kairoz a fairly powerful artifact to send Garrosh through and he was a bronze dragon, but the portals in Everbloom and Ashran are canon.

AU Draenor may be a few years behind our MU Draenor, but just imagine the world skipped a few years (though it doesn’t have to be 35 years). And it’s not our past anyway, since our past had happened and did not change. Within the timespan of WoD our MU time went on so it’s still part of MU timeline present.

7+ Year Old Account
    That 35 years ago referred to the point where they rejected the Blood of Mannoroth as seen in the cinematic. However whatelse do we see? The Dark Portal was still being built, the only machinery they had were the iron stars.

When we first enter Draenor through the portal, what do we see? The Dark Portal was fully intact, the Shadow Council was fully enslaved and fueling the portal, and a lot of different machinery. These things take time to build, develop and figure out.

Another point is: mages can teleport through space, even if there are worlds apart. But the average mage cannot create portals through time and space lorewise – remember that it took Kairoz a fairly powerful artifact to send Garrosh through and he was a bronze dragon, but the portals in Everbloom and Ashran are canon.

AU Draenor may be a few years behind our MU Draenor, but just imagine the world skipped a few years (though it doesn’t have to be 35 years). And it’s not our past anyway, since our past had happened and did not change. Within the timespan of WoD our MU time went on so it’s still part of MU timeline present.
    In the cinematic you also see the Dark Portal almost halfway complete. I'm pretty sure it didn't take another 35 years to complete it.

Also, the attack on Mannoroth in the cinematic was implied to be a surprise attack. That's why all they had were a few iron stars. I'm pretty sure if the Iron Horde marched on the Throne of Kil'jaeden with their full might and siege engines, tanks, armored gronn, etc, that the ruse would kind of be up.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG I don't want to ride this train, but it would make a weird kind of sense if he had infiltrated the Alliance in some way to spur them into being antagonistic with the Horde. Not only does their fighting weaken their position in the fight against the Legion but I'm sure he'd get personal satisfaction out of seeing Sylvanas fail as Warchief and lead her people to their doom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he was the one to steal Kel'Thuzad's phylactery when it didn't reach its destination.