10+ Year Old Account
    You have 2 weeks Xan. Time to farm those professions!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, slightly unrelated, but I skipped an English class and like.. 4/5th of a Danish class yesterday due to a visit to my doctor.. Got 0 absence noted. 10/10 will skip classes again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You have 2 weeks Xan. Time to farm those professions!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, slightly unrelated, but I skipped an English class and like.. 4/5th of a Danish class yesterday due to a visit to my doctor.. Got 0 absence noted. 10/10 will skip classes again
    Skip all the classes.

Man... I'm trying to remember my dream, and I'm having difficulty doing so... but from what I can remember, I was trying to farm some old WoW content (such as Black Temple), and I needed help (for some reason), so @Mehman came to help. And that was my dream. Very exciting...

I guess helping people do old WoW content is his fetish?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Man... I'm trying to remember my dream, and I'm having difficulty doing so... but from what I can remember, I was trying to farm some old WoW content (such as Black Temple), and I needed help (for some reason), so @Mehman came to help. And that was my dream. Very exciting...

I guess helping people do old WoW content is his fetish?
    You have been a mod too long, it has broken you.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone lurking or have we entered the pre-expansion calm before the storm?

10+ Year Old Account
    *yawns loudly*

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Not lurking. Nope. Never. Nada.

lurking intensifies

Deleted
    The game will be starting in about 20 mins time.

Yeah, it was not because he GOT them, it was because he was a fucking cunt about it

Deleted

Let the flee bath begin! Tahuun and Sett start the flee bath is it should! Winter arms herself with a fearsome looking spoon! Sky High's Kung Fu is weak!

- - - Updated - - -

Bob obviously wants to drive his opponents mad! Sting, you really are shit! Mehman and Parrot GTFO of Dodge!

- - - Updated - - -

Rich and Volibear flee empty handed like the fuckwits they are! Pendra does what she does best! May learns that an animal is most dangerous when cornered!

Deleted

Run for your lives bitches! Prik shows what a badass he is, a rare feat indeed!

- - - Updated - - -

Run away little girls!

- - - Updated - - -

Gemini risks the wrath of those that work for free! More fleeing for the flee bath!

- - - Updated - - -

A true flee bath! At least Dyra has a tiny bit of common sense!

- - - Updated - - -

FLEEEEEEEEE!

- - - Updated - - -

Leg it!

Bah, got called to work just as the game starts. Good luck everyone!

Deleted

Val is trapped by the infamous rake field, watch your step! The Potato God curses Joe! Sett, you have reached a new low! Rokom calmly snaps Priks neck like a pencil, ninja!

- - - Updated - - -

Friendly goes looking for mischief! Bob tries to catch a fish supper! WTF is Mello planning? Why not go for a swim Marack?

- - - Updated - - -

Silly Kow, what were you thinking? Vanyali joins Val in the rape rake field! Xanjori sends Gemini into one of his famous tard rages! Mayhem is blessed by the starchy one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid gecko can't Kung fu right.

Deleted

Reek is not too impressed with his shitty gift! This is what happens when three women go against chainsaws and claws, dumbasses! The Potato God is generous today! Tahuun joins the Red Lantern Corps!

Deleted

What a stupid question Yeti! The Game God trolls Tardwind! Kek, since when has a blood pact ever worked? Crissi, get an eyeful of this!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, that was clumsy of you Mehman!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit, its hurricane season! Three fuckwits get lucky! Mayhem forgets to duck!

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky, lucky!

- - - Updated - - -

Silly bird should not be flying in this weather! The cats dig their claws in and live to fight another day! Tardwind is sucked off never to be seen again!

10+ Year Old Account
    >_< well now...early event. Wonderful. Wonder if Hunger Games covers accidental killer hurricane events

Deleted

Who cares about a bit of wind?

Deleted

You lucky bastards! Friendly gets his sausage sliced!

Deleted

Koe and Val survive this madness! Marack kicks Rokom and watches as he is smashed like a ripe tomato! Bye Sett!

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky bastards!

- - - Updated - - -

14 cannon shots mark the first days fallen!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I deserved to die. But Mehmmers died too so its k.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol