Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordie View Post
    Yea this is exactly what me and my mage mate has been talking about. Both raiding tier sets, wf vs non vs wf, trinkets etc has decreased even further since prepatch come, but without notice. But apparently its a l2p and whatever everyone is saying in this thread. I guess offtopic isnt a rule here. When same people suddenly start doing <90k after doing 140k+ after have learend new shit in legion there is something weird going on in my eyes.
    I guess everyone just turned shit this weekend.
    Did you play at the start of prepatch or did you just start? Because nothing is different the week of August 9th from the week of August 2nd, aside from a couple targeted nerfs to some specific specs. Certainly nothing game wide and nothing with gear.

The hfc hc group ended up taking 12 hours to clear
    No way this ever happened.

my firemage doesnt feel like a fire mage being forced to use ice barrier instead of my old blazing speed + greater invis. Now ure forced to use cauterize and go under 35% to get a speedboost, i just happen to take very little damage and i have alot of leech wich is currently why i can stay alive alot
    Forced to use Cauterize to get a speed boost :P Or you know, spec Shimmer in the same row. Just a suggestion.

7+ Year Old Account
    OP,
    Not sure what you're talking about, but 740+ players doing sub-100k DPS in heroic? Not a chance, unless they're braindead.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YGtqaWgZXnTkzDpL
    Top 4 are on mains, the rest are on alts.

Mythic, as comparison:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kATZzD#fight=1
    People are doing fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    No way this ever happened.
    Considering there are people, myself included, who have never been in a group that has finished Heroic HFC, yeah it totally has.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Considering there are people, myself included, who have never been in a group that has finished Heroic HFC, yeah it totally has.
    Yeah but he's saying he was in a group that raided HFC hc for 12 hours. And I just can't see that happening. 3 hours is enough to give up or clear it but sticking with it for 12 hours? Who would do that and why?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am doing the same damage as I have since 7.0 released.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

15+ Year Old Account
    what are you smoking op ? FYI OP came back after a week of break. He isn't new to the pre patch , he just tool a last week off and returned to the game on Friday.
    Nothing changed. You are just imagining things. 12hrs for heroic HFC tho...were you soloing it ?

DID you dream all of this or did you actually experience it for real? check your armory and see if you have any recent kills to confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally just lust and ring on pull now for every mythic boss minus gore/soc.
    A burn phase now is over in a few seconds without any cds.
    And yes hfc trinkets are all pretty much garbage now. So dont use them?

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Instead of calling it a "pruning" they just billed it as a focus on the character of the spec. But I ask you: does the fire mage feel anymore "firey" or "magey" than before? Does the hpriest seem anymore "holy" or "priestly" than before? No....
    But given how hard they nerfed tanks, I can confirm that blood dks definitely feel more "bloody"

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...5006703/latest I fucking suck, but I went up ranks this week in mythic and heroic. Get gud.

Well yea, pugs cant play. But first week after changes i still did 300k+ for fire. But i know the flamepatch nerf. Now i cant even burst 250. Or maybe at absolute peak.
    No you werent

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You just suck , we're doing hc sell runs in 90mins or less.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    The content is actually spectacularly nerfed, it is far easier than before.
    If your guild or group is struggling it is because they have not mastered the new versions of their specs, neglected to adapt gear according to priority changes, etc.

It's gotten so much easier that we're actually filling the Mythic farm with largely undergeared alts atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    what are you smoking op ? FYI OP came back after a week of break. He isn't new to the pre patch , he just tool a last week off and returned to the game on Friday.
    Nothing changed. You are just imagining things. 12hrs for heroic HFC tho...were you soloing it ?

DID you dream all of this or did you actually experience it for real? check your armory and see if you have any recent kills to confirm.
    Mages got nerfed. Warlocks got nerfed. Rogues got nerfed. Balance druid prepull astral power gain got nerfed. Shadow Priest insanity prepull got nerfed. All of this inside the prepatch.

Also people in this topic cant read.

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Mages got nerfed. Warlocks got nerfed. Rogues got nerfed. Balance druid prepull astral power gain got nerfed. Shadow Priest insanity prepull got nerfed. All of this inside the prepatch.

Also some specs got buffed. No way those minor nerfs to couple of specs can make fights two times longer. OP is definitely on drugs.

Are you high OP? The fact alone that you thought ring used to be 20 seconds says a lot..

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking....1471437363189

There were no changes at all except for the ones listed on the frontpage.

Hi

Came back friday, logged on and was gonna boost a friend in hfc hc. I know about the flamepatch nerf, but why is everyone suddenly doing no damage? Ive been searching entire forum and checking all hotfixes, cant find any find.

The hfc hc group ended up taking 12 hours to clear, me 736 fire mage wasnt above 100k on any fight, he 735 fire mage, supergood one several rank1 kills on wol prob one of the best fire mages out there looking on his videos and logs, was not above 100k on any fight.
    The ilvl req to join the group was 725 and avg dps was like 40k.
    I noticed today that ring is only up for 15 sec, wasnt that 20 sec some day ago? Ive checked hotfixes back to july 21 and cant find anything.
    This is this week were talking about, ALL classes, not only flamepath meganerf to fire mage.
    We did a 740+ group for mythic archi, 13% was our best try where i as second lowest fire mage ended up 3rd in damage with 55k. 740 group? K, maybe bad example.
    Tonight, i wanted to help a friend just get iron bane, was doubtful at first but was that bh has been nerfed even moreand had 35% less health now and not 20% like when we sold mounts.
    Ilvl req was was 735 to join as i wanted to hero p2 and just melt the boss as always. I even chose wisley between classes to get good burst classes. I asked 13 dpses that joined what their sustaineed single target damage is _this week after all hotfixes_, noone answered under 90k.
    So we decided to have a try with hero on pull and see if we could just melt it into p3 and then re-pot and finish him.
    Hero, prepot, ring, 2 and 3 minute cooldowns on everything. After 1 min we wiped, top dps was a pala on 74k, rest was under 70k. After 1 min with all cds.
    So i started checking my items and omg the nerfs. Those werent there 2 weeks ago. Why cant i find any info about all these changes?

This week ive been playing with so many 740-745 players and even on 2 min bosskills noone can reach over 100k. I ran thru soo mythic today, with 10 700+ we wiped 3 times on protectors. I was top dps with just over 100k, with PoF and cinderstorm and classtrinket.

What is going on and why cant i find any info on this? It wasnt like this last week so there must be some patch notes or hotfix notes or anything. I was still able to push over 400-500k burst after flamepatch nerf by changing talents and trinkets and i never ended a boss under 100k during year 2016 i think. If anyone can post me a link with all the changes and whats going on i would appreciate it alot. Since prepatch i have 36% raid attendance on our upper mythic clear, i had 98% over 3 tiers until preatch. Blizz has completely ruined mages, everything with mages is broke, no mobility, no survivability and now no damage. But the no damage is for everyone.

This is live prepatch atm im talking about. This entire weekend has been biggest wipefest in the world. Even guild called raid one hour earlier today because they couldnt kill iskar, i saw a lock doing 104k on their bust try and rest was <80, entire guild is 740+.

If ive missed some super obvious thread or post or news please dont just delete this without giving me that link first, cuz atm ruining my class (i raid 4 mages usually), the camerachange that has totally ruined full controll and awareness (they said they fixed it, i still only se about half archi when standing 40 yards away?). I have been against many of blizz decisions but never been a forum whiner. For the first time since 3.3 im about to leave the game for good and that would hurt as hell, its an awesome community im in.

If you guys dont have a link/patchnotes/hotfix please give me any info you might have on whats going on. Thanks.

Regards,
    Peter
    Nothing is going on. My guild cleared all 13 on mythic last night within 3 hours. You are playing with some terrible players if none of them can reach 100k, lol Mages doing no damage? LOL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! No- you just don't know what you are doing, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post

No we can read. He is asking about the flame patch nerf which was after the pre-patch which means he didn't have a problem with Mage until after the nerf to flame patch which WAS OP. Mages are still VERY strong as are all the classes you just named. The OP took 12 HOURS to clear Heroic HFC? H'es just bad and the fact that he claims 740-745 players can't reach 100k.....shows that the people he plays with bought their gear and don't know how to play their class at all. Mythic HFC gets cleared in 1 raid night in less then 3 hours but it takes him 12 hours to clear heroic? Me smells bad player is all. We killed mythic Reaver in 27 seconds and their are guilds who have done it even faster. HFC is boring easy right now- they nerfed it TOO much. lol

he 735 fire mage, supergood one several rank1 kills on wol prob one of the best fire mages out there
    I wanna see his multiple rank 1's with 735 ilvl.

I still want some sort of link or info to something blizz related on changes that has been done last week and all i can find has nothing do do with all classes doing half their damage.
    Front page has all the official announcements. There have been a few hotfixes.

The hfc hc group ended up taking 12 hours to clear, me 736 fire mage wasnt above 100k on any fight, he 735 fire mage, supergood one several rank1 kills on wol prob one of the best fire mages out there looking on his videos and logs, was not above 100k on any fight.
    /10chars