7+ Year Old Account

Shadow Priest PvP

In case shadow priests who lurk the forums missed my post in the Spriest discussion thread, I happened to learn this new technique/burst.
    It's pretty strong if done well so it does involve a bit of planning and getting used to but once learned it's really deadly.
    I'll scrounge up some time and make a guide on it for anyone curious on how it all comes together.

Check it out!

So stun someone and cast shadow crash with dots on them? I'm sure noone has figured that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    So stun someone and cast shadow crash with dots on them? I'm sure noone has figured that out.
    Lel yeah, it's actually all I've been doing recently.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Lol yu missed a few things tho

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    Lol yu missed a few things tho
    Maybe you should just post a short description then. Afterall its a discussion forum. If I wanted to watch a youtube vid with duff duff music at full blast theres better alternatives.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to do this spme time ago, get your shit rolling make sure you have tantacle up, psyfiend shield him to be sure cast mindbomb and instant shadow crash into voidform.

Yea was doing some nice burst, problem is if they trinket the bomb and you miss your crash while you lined everything up your back to start.

Deleted
    Not to be a bitch but I didn't catch a single matchup on the vid where you were the one doing the burst. The moonkin/disc were adding to your damage and the enemy were basically ignoring you.

It's not really a reliable look at shadow when a lot of those spells are going to be interrupted and are doing half the damage the vid suggests even when they do land successfully.

This was a decent video. I liked the editing, but it was too many slow-mos. The music also doesn't match spriest gameplay in my opinion atleast. Also, try and get clips where it isn't you zerging people. Subscribed!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Not to be a bitch but I didn't catch a single matchup on the vid where you were the one doing the burst. The moonkin/disc were adding to your damage and the enemy were basically ignoring you.

It's not really a reliable look at shadow when a lot of those spells are going to be interrupted and are doing half the damage the vid suggests even when they do land successfully.
    I appreciate the feedback. You're right, a balance druid did help a few times but more importantly the bulk of the damage was coming from the combo. All the moves put a huge dent on a target especially with ToF up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Disperse725 View Post
    This was a decent video. I liked the editing, but it was too many slow-mos. The music also doesn't match spriest gameplay in my opinion atleast. Also, try and get clips where it isn't you zerging people. Subscribed!
    Agree on the slo-mo's lol I was excited and don't know much yet but I'm willing to learn. Thanks for the feedback! It's unfortunate you don't like the music as trap, edm and chill/dubstep is what I envision when playing my shadow priest lol But maybe down the road I can try out new genres.

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    I appreciate the feedback. You're right, a balance druid did help a few times but more importantly the bulk of the damage was coming from the combo. All the moves put a huge dent on a target especially with ToF up.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree on the slo-mo's lol I was excited and don't know much yet but I'm willing to learn. Thanks for the feedback! It's unfortunate you don't like the music as trap, edm and chill/dubstep is what I envision when playing my shadow priest lol But maybe down the road I can try out new genres.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I love me some edm/dubstep/drum n bass. I'm actually a huge basshead. I like the genres, just felt that specific song was too slow.