Deleted

R9 380 or gtx 960 when it comes to AA at lower resolution 1280x1024/ 1600x1200 ?

I am asking because my gtx 560 ti died on me and i want to buy a new one.
    My power supply is 500 w, and taking 380x is thing i do not want to do since it would stress my psu too much.
    960 is 128 bit, and r9 380 is 256 bit.
    I am planning to use MSAA x 4.
    Now i am using 1280x1024, but in few months i am planning to buy 1600x1200 monitor.
    What will work better with AA on those resolutions.
    I would prefer to use gtx 960 since it has lower watt requirements.
    But no rough edges is important for me so i want to go with a card that will give me that.
    Thanks for the info and cheers.

Deleted
    What region are you in, at that sort of cards, an AMD RX 470 would be up your alley, make sure you look at the aftermarket cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    What region are you in, at that sort of cards, an AMD RX 470 would be up your alley, make sure you look at the aftermarket cards.
    Central europe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Those card will hit my market around september this year, at least that is the info i got from my local card sellers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    Central europe

- - - Updated - - -

Those card will hit my market around september this year, at least that is the info i got from my local card sellers.
    Please be more specific. I live in "central europe" as well and these cards are available here NOW.

Also do yourself a favor and buy 1080p monitor unless you have good reason to go with 4:3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by larix View Post
    Please be more specific. I live in "central europe" as well and these cards are available here NOW.

Also do yourself a favor and buy 1080p monitor unless you have good reason to go with 4:3
    These cards will hit around september in my coutry, but thanks for the tip.

I do not like 60 HZ refresh rate. That is why i am sticking with 1280x1024 because it gives me this 75HZ refresh rate.