Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Just got the offhand on my second run. Will probably take me a year to get the main hand now.

Deleted
    Got my second one today. Feeling lucky as hell. Full set, Azibelle on Tarren Mill EU if you wanna verify, can't post links sadly.

Deleted
    You are not alone OP, completed the set today aswell!
    Cant post links yet, however check Silendis on twisting nether EU if you want.

I would try to farm these perhaps on the new DH, but you cant mog them, so I see no point or practical use .. (same for TF, although the drop chances there are too low to even consider starting)

would rather finish farming for the Sulfuras Extinguished Hand, that will actually get use as I will use it on the Fury Warr artifact

- - - Updated - - -

but how did people get 2 of these already ? wasnt there only ~2 lockouts so far where a new DH could kill and loot Illidan ? How do you get 2 Azzinoths from 2 (or 3 ?) kills ?

Deleted
    Killed illidan twice, and just being very lucky i guess, MH dropped last week to my surprise, and was hoping for the OH this lockout and apparantly it paid off. Just lucky lucky lucky i guess.

lol with luck like that go try a slot machine asap

I got the main hand the first week, no OH this week. I became a lot less excited since they aren't considered "glaives" they are considered swords, so they don't have the nice auto animation and stance if you use them, just the regular old sword stance and autos for your race. It makes perfect sense why it's like that, but it still just bums you out.

I really hoped when DH's wouldn't be able to fight Illidan and when you walked in he would be Friendly and say something like "Glad you are back, be ready...I hear there are forces in the Black Temple trying to default our brothers"

Would have been a great troll by Bliz

well to those that think they are kinda pointless, because u cant transmog them...the real secret is for PVP, since now all your gear you have equipped scales to 740, you can now proudly use these in pvp, and on top of that the proc i have heard from a few guildies is pretty op also

So technically you have "740 warglaives" but only in bgs's, but thats still pretty cool.

So how many DHs have you created to make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Haha, gratz!

Would be funny is other DH npcs or Illidan himself commented something on it :P
    in the old dungeon where you meet illidan he says "you are well prepared" when you aproach him with glaives

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Only two weeks that DH have been out and I already have both!! Anyone else?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...os/Kain/simple
    much salt

ive only EVER seen one drop... on my pally

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

They should make 1h, and pallys wear em
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I don't get why they added Dh to it when they stated numerous times they would not.

Time to farm a 3Rd set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only two weeks that DH have been out and I already have both!! Anyone else?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...os/Kain/simple
    Congrats

I could try my luck again, I have both on my warrior (took 6 months) and my rogue (got them back to back in 3 weeks.)

I want to be one of those guys who get both in one kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeds Dead View Post
    I don't get why they added Dh to it when they stated numerous times they would not.

Time to farm a 3Rd set.
    Why wouldn't they?
    Any class that can duel wield Swords can get them well except Pre-Mop Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Congrats

I want to be one of those guys who get both in one kill.
    Thanks.

And I'm not sure if that is possible. Do we know for sure if you can get both in 1 kill?

Time to farm a 3Rd set.
    I would like to see these comments from the developers.

Wouldn't they have said that they wouldn't make it exclusive for Demon Hunters? It be weird if the class known for using Warglaives weren't able to wield Warglaives (of Azzinoth).

Time to farm a 3Rd set.
    I think on one hand it would be weird that the Warglaive-focused class would be barred from being able to equip the legendary Warglaives of Azzinoth. Then on the other... you have to kill your "master" Illidan to get them.

There was a point on the beta where Illidan was blocked off in BT for DHs, so I think they eventually just decided against the lore implications and was like "meh" let them have it.

Personally, since DHs start at 98 and clearing BT at that level is pretty trivial (Illidan dies in seconds anyway) I think it would've been fine to basically have a DH walk up to Illidan and be friendly to him and have some sort of dialogue where he just drops a chest with his items. (Like him saying, "Here take this for the raid on Marduum!!") At least, that's how I would've done it. Since a DH can't de-level, there's no point at which a DH would want to clear BT for a "proper experience"... so might as well just save them the 15min and let them loot a chest every week. (But still clear the rest of the bosses).

And I'm not sure if that is possible. Do we know for sure if you can get both in 1 kill?
    Yes they can. The weapons are on a completely seperate loot table. One of them can drop, both or none at all. They individually have a chance at dropping and on an extremely rare occasion, they both do.

So much luck in this thread. No luck on either here so far.