Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Blizzard gave me a reason to AFK in invasions thanks blizz

100-300 exp per kill no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    dont forget free loot for not hitting anything

it's the end of the expansion, who cares lol

2k-12k per mob. The problem is when someone hit your target you get maybe 100-300 like you mentioned. This pissing me off because even when I go away from crowd and find lonely mob always someone must come when hes at 20% hp and destroy my XP gain.

But theres not a easy solution for this, if blizz will disable this then it will be abused for powerleveling others.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    it's the end of the expansion, who cares lol
    People who are bored with "standard" leveling and wanted level up alts in a different way.

They did drastically boost the xp per mob you hit and kill, while also cutting the xp for finishing a zone to about 1/4th of what it was. If yhe trwards make you feel better about afkinf your way to victory enjoy 2 weeks of being a leech.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They did drastically boost the xp per mob you hit and kill, while also cutting the xp for finishing a zone to about 1/4th of what it was. If yhe trwards make you feel better about afkinf your way to victory enjoy 2 weeks of being a leech.
    Thank you, I will enjoy my leech status. During those two weeks, you may want to learn how to type out a sentence without butchering the English language.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    I flew to Tarren Mill last night to do an Invasion and mid flight I got GF Aggro, when I returned the invasion was over and I had the 2 chests in my inventory.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have just left it alone, it gave people something to do. Less and less people are doing invasions all the time with the constant nerfs

7+ Year Old Account
    leveld fom 94 to 100 last night pretty fast didnt mind the wait at all
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

they should have left it alone period. it's a limited event to get people excited about legion.

also was saving me money on transfers which seems like the least blizzard could do after giving no content for a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    An invasion should reward, when you've done all stages, around the same amount of xp as a dungeon that takes approximately the same amount of time. If that number is off(I haven't checked since I hate leveling) then I agree there is an issue.
    It is not even remotely close and takes longer for an invasion (Not counting any mob XP, which is variable depending on density.) Once they can fix tapping issues then it should be a faster way.

10+ Year Old Account
    You most likely already AFK'd before this. I guess this is where I love PvP servers, you can just kill off the slackers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Cant beliave people still level up alts after more then 1y of HFC. Who gives fuck legion is here in like 2 weeks. You will not have time to play those alts anyway so why bother leveling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Cant beliave people still level up alts after more then 1y of HFC. Who gives fuck legion is here in like 2 weeks. You will not have time to play those alts anyway so why bother leveling them.

Most of us dipped out a month or two into WoD cause we knew it'd be a pretty bad xpac, so we're back and getting our personal army level'd for legion, which looks like its turning the suck to like 3, from WoD's 11

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a good thing we have you to tell us what we will and will not have the time to do!

GTFO with that nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'd wager you probably AFK'd before, and now you've found your 'justification'.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You most likely already AFK'd before this. I guess this is where I love PvP servers, you can just kill off the slackers.
    i still get xp if i die. So no you cant.

I personally think they nailed the XP if you're able to actively hunt down mobs. Big problem is obviously you need to be able to solo the mobs without anyone else tagging them to get that XP. If they'd remove the penalty for multiple people tagging a mob, it would be great again; would probably even see full raids running around actually killing things.

cant beliave people played for 1y of hfc instead of unsubbing

well you get up to 90 additional shards for not afking.

Quote Originally Posted by plato13 View Post
    well you get up to 90 additional shards for not afking.
    from 73 to 94 I now have 874 shard and 8 Coalesced Fel and around 65 boxes....