Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA they caved on the xp thing. What a bunch of spineless pussies Blizzard is.
    Charming.

Glad Blizzard doesn't care what you think, I'm guessing most people don't.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Charming.

Glad Blizzard doesn't care what you think, I'm guessing most people don't.
    Fortunately, that's none of my concern. I learned a long time ago not to care at all what other people think. Because what others think doesn't matter in the slightest.

Is anyone else having issues obtaining 1-handed axes for their Enha shamans?? I've been doing invasions for the past 3 days with this shaman, and no 1-handers... His loot specialization is set correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Is anyone else having issues obtaining 1-handed axes for their Enha shamans?? I've been doing invasions for the past 3 days with this shaman, and no 1-handers... His loot specialization is set correctly.
    I got an axe on my demon hunter. I think all classes have a chance to get any bind-on-account weapon.
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2016-08-17 at 06:57 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by FotZik View Post
    If it's not a big deal why not leave it as is? They first hotfixed it because the xp was too low, and now they nerfed it because the xp would've been too much. They really should've thought about this when they first hotfixed it. As it is now if you're sub lvl 60 it's not very enjoyable, due to you not having flying mounts, if you're above 60 it's doable if you only play 1 alt, if you play multiple alts it's not worth it unless you're doing RAF and can summon.
    They don't want it to undermine their paid boost, the free value of leveling that quickly removes value from their service.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They don't want it to undermine their paid boost, the free value of leveling that quickly removes value from their service.
    Got that heavy duty tin foil hat on I see.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

because locks needed more nerfs...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    They are now
    Is it normal that it ends in a Dalaran that is being invaded by demons? That's where I am and there doesn't seem to be a followup quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Same here on my rogue man.... doing almost a week from now, never got a 1-hand axe on Outlaw specification. But got 4 with my DH

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    Is it normal that it ends in a Dalaran that is being invaded by demons? That's where I am and there doesn't seem to be a followup quest.
    Yeah I'm having the same problem...well I'm not sure if it's a problem or if we are just supposed to stop here.

Quote Originally Posted by toanqc View Post
    Same here on my rogue man.... doing almost a week from now, never got a 1-hand axe on Outlaw specification. But got 4 with my DH
    I am only getting glaives on characters other than Demon Hunters... Haha! Seems the RNG is way off.

Fortunately, that's none of my concern. I learned a long time ago not to care at all what other people think. Because what others think doesn't matter in the slightest.
    Clearly it does, or else you wouldn't have replied. And clearly you care, that others must know what you think, otherwise again, you wouldn't have said anything to begin with. I'd try some breathing, maybe a little jog in the morning, do something other then excessively masturbate over your keyboard, spreading your "knowledge" to others, quiet frankly I'd rather have a scalpel placed in my eye, then have to read through your so called "Opinion".

Deleted
    Lol flurry... reduc mana.. great... and boost flurry DMG no? or add more number their stacks? ... Did something with OP top healers = ferals? ... i say it from MAGE position. Repair Ray of frost and his canel effect thx. Every druid form change, bladestorm or different farts cancel ray effect. No, Blizzard support drood dmg still...

BAHAHAHAHA they caved on the xp thing. What a bunch of spineless pussies Blizzard is.

Blizzard: "We have a vision for the game we created."

Vocal minority: "We don't like you're vision because it doesn't cater to our laziness. Change it, now."

Blizzard: "Okie dokie, will do. Please keep giving us money."
    I have all max level characters however I see this as a sign that Blizzard is listening and taking quicker action. The inclusion of XP for characters lower than 100 allows those who hated on WoD to participate more quickly before legion. This is a good thing.

It's not all about you.

Luckily, grown ups have this ability to compromise instead of just blatantly discarding everything.

Update: The Celestial Steed and Cenarion Hatchling have been removed from the store.
    They're both still on the store for me.

Both in-game and on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post

Same for me

Quote Originally Posted by linex7 View Post
    Not really. Khadgar uses magical means of travel all the time. We see Jaina do it too. There is a big difference between porting a couple people and porting an entire army. I'd say as far as the lore behind it is concerned, there is obviously a good deal of magical effort involved in making a portal. We have them maintained in the cities themselves and mages can port to specific locations. But Khadgar is the best of the best and can obviously port anywhere he pleases most likely. He can certainly teleport to Karazhan on a whim. Maybe the Ulduar one is a stretch, but even then I think there is plenty to back up Khadgar of all people being able to do it.
    Dude. He telported an entire army, it's supplies and gear to another freaking planet in another dimension.

And, the Dreanor Campaign for all intents and purposes story-wise is still ongoing, and said portals are still open between the planets (even though that storyline has been dropped completely with no mention at all)

I get it, if you're a fan of the character, to put forward limitations to his power, but your excuses are in complete conflict with what that character did for an entire expansion.

Personally, I agree that the entire Varion/Broken Shore story is bullshit, it's more Kosak "for the feels!" nonsense that rips a major lore character from the game because he can't write drama without crutches like killing someone off. It's lazy writing. The entire thing is pointless, because it just elevates a weak character as "leader". And "feels". A well written story would have the most important leader in Azeroth nowhere near the front lines, in the first place.

Return to Karazhan bois!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/produc...of-the-aspects
    https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/produc...rion-hatchling

Weird as they still show up in-game.