Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    100-300 exp per kill no thanks
    Basically, "This is not worth my time and effort but I still want the rewards anyway.".

Good on you. You will go far in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    i still get xp if i die. So no you cant.
    No, that I know, sadly. But gives me pleasure to get rid of the AFK'ers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    100-300 exp per kill no thanks
    Blizzard gave me a reason to toss a living bomb in a pack of low level alliance players. Thanks Blizzard!

I really don't think it's an issue. The expantion is soon over, Legion is out in 2 weeks.

Have fun or just AFK the events. I doubt anyone cares. Heck, I even manage to get a few afk'ers with my mage. It's really fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I'd much rather be getting XP with my alts while browsing the web (and trolling forums but this isn't a troll) than just browsing the web

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, that I know, sadly. But gives me pleasure to get rid of the AFK'ers.
    You're pretty clueless m9. Hitting a mob gives it more HP. If you get cleaved down or ganked after that, you would have contributed more by not attacking the mob at all. You and every other low IQ boy are the ones really slowing the invasions down, not the afkers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    yea the repairs also. just makes it even less desirable to participate.
    Just stand somewhere where nothing spawns and you're good. That's what I'm doing.
    If you have flying even easier.
    The gear you get from the chests will pretty much also make you more money than you spent.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    So you pay a sub and then afk during the content? Way to stick it to Blizz. Bravo.
    Your brilliance is majestic.
    It is actually brilliant. Like a self-driving car. Sure you pay for the service....in this context it is levelling and looting....HOWEVER....now it does not require your skill or attention, hence not incurring an opportunity cost, and allowing me to tab out and work on the rest of this PhD (and replying to you incidentally). So no sir, it is you, who is still wildly swinging away at mobs in Invasions that is deploying inferior tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is likely the shared tag that's killing your xp. I generally fly out to some building/outpost with no-one else around and just AoE down the mobs. Still got 1.5 level son my 65 lock per invasion. The big elite guys give more xp than the first few stage rewards (21k vs the 10 and 15k from stage 1 and 2)
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    cant beliave people played for 1y of hfc instead of unsubbing
    Had 30 months of token sub time. Made all that gold + 2 mil more with boost sales. Wasn't bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Cant beliave people still level up alts after more then 1y of HFC. Who gives fuck legion is here in like 2 weeks. You will not have time to play those alts anyway so why bother leveling them.
    Maybe because I *WILL* have time to play them???? Who the f*ck are you to judge whether I will have time to play them or not?

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    So you pay a sub and then afk during the content? Way to stick it to Blizz. Bravo.
    Your brilliance is majestic.
    Some of us don't pay a sub. I 've been using the AH tokens for my game time for the last year. What the hell else am I supposed to do with 10 million gold?

Deleted
    Yep go ahead and afk, meanwhile I'll stay on my 94 druid killing stuff actually getting levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    Good for you, when you don't have some asshat come along and tag it. Some of us are not "lucky enough" to play on dead servers.
    This is when you use your head and go to the invasion points that are as far away from the bosses as possible. Also use your nethershards you get while leveling to buy 5min fel stone buffs from the illidari vendors, speeds killing up like 20-50%

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They did drastically boost the xp per mob you hit and kill, while also cutting the xp for finishing a zone to about 1/4th of what it was. If yhe trwards make you feel better about afkinf your way to victory enjoy 2 weeks of being a leech.
    Sure they boosted the XP from mobs, but if there are more than 5 people hitting it you get a raid penalty on it. It's honestly a waste of time trying to go around and kill stuff. You might get lucky and get a few kills by yourself, but generally you get next to nothing because all areas are fairly populated. By the time you find one spot that's pretty isolated, the completion bar is almost full. All Blizzard would have to do is remove that XP penalty and a lot more people would be out and about.

Deleted
    And what the hell are you implying I am doing? Standing around in tarren mill or something? Everyone does the same, goes further away. And still tags a mob that he did not get for himself, just to leech it off a bit and spite you.
    I just kill the mobs before anyone else has time to tag.

Blizzard didn't give you a reason.
    You wanted an excuse to justify it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreWrong View Post
    I just kill the mobs before anyone else has time to tag.
    I have no luck with this. Theres plenty of people who do the same and its almost immposible to kill solo more than few mobs. Unless you can oneshoot but I cant so gg. Even when the mob is at around 20% hp there always must come some asshole to just get 1 hit on the mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Sure they boosted the XP from mobs, but if there are more than 5 people hitting it you get a raid penalty on it. It's honestly a waste of time trying to go around and kill stuff. You might get lucky and get a few kills by yourself, but generally you get next to nothing because all areas are fairly populated. By the time you find one spot that's pretty isolated, the completion bar is almost full. All Blizzard would have to do is remove that XP penalty and a lot more people would be out and about.
    They have flip flopped on the xp on multi tagged mobs a few times in the beta. With loot working the way it does in a party even with PL it was faster to run around with friends but stay out of a group. You got more xp and didnt have to round robin the find 10 wolf paw type of quests. At some point the must have realized they were making groups less appealing and dialed back xp gains.

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you, when you don't have some asshat come along and tag it. Some of us are not "lucky enough" to play on dead servers.
    They are all crz blended for this so nobody benefits from low populations. It is laughable that you would think low pop is an advantage for much of anything. For what is live in game now you get all the downsides of a busy server and none of the benefit.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreWrong View Post
    This is when you use your head and go to the invasion points that are as far away from the bosses as possible. Also use your nethershards you get while leveling to buy 5min fel stone buffs from the illidari vendors, speeds killing up like 20-50%
    Which you can't do if you haven't done the main quest chain and I don't think that shows up til 98

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn View Post
    You're pretty clueless m9. Hitting a mob gives it more HP. If you get cleaved down or ganked after that, you would have contributed more by not attacking the mob at all. You and every other low IQ boy are the ones really slowing the invasions down, not the afkers
    Man, you cannot even make a counter argument without flaming other people. That isn't even the point. The point is, that the AFK'ing people get rewarded for being by standers, nothing more. Getting rid of them is just a bit more of a reward. Nothing to do with the general event.

So, before you insult people, please take a moment to adjust for an actual discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    You do still get the xp if dead, been 1 shot by bosses when they are at 1% still got the reward so yeah its just costing me more in repairs with more invasions
    I know that, it is more a self satisfaction to set people to do a little more work as they have already done none. *shrugs* It is the simple pleasures.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..