Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love this. One vote with shitty logic, two without reason, and one that is just saying, oh lets lynch a townie that claimed to test a theory. Ridiculous. And Listo does it because we know each other outside of Mafia.

I don't see the merits of voting on Celtic. If he's telling the truth, we lynch a VT, if he's not, he's covering for his team hitting a vest...maybe it might be a good vote , who knows.

The whole Danner Ret thing is making my eyes bleed :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't believe we have a vigi, if celtic was attacked it was mafia

It wouldn't be a proper mafia game without a bit of ocular hemorrhaging.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I love this. One vote with shitty logic, two without reason, and one that is just saying, oh lets lynch a townie that claimed to test a theory. Ridiculous. And Listo does it because we know each other outside of Mafia.

I don't see the merits of voting on Celtic. If he's telling the truth, we lynch a VT, if he's not, he's covering for his team hitting a vest...maybe it might be a good vote , who knows.

The whole Danner Ret thing is making my eyes bleed :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't believe we have a vigi, if celtic was attacked it was mafia
    Why would mafia hit me outside attempting the Virothe Gambit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    It wouldn't be a proper mafia game without a bit of ocular hemorrhaging.
    This made me laugh. Well done. You have earned a response :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    It still boils down to "Danner isn't playing like last game, is probably scum".
    I don't mind that argument. I'm trying my best to say that this is a dead end. That argument isn't going to go anywhere. Look elsewhere.
    Where exactly? Your behaviour is odd. Vote patterns aren't going to get us much at this moment. What else is there to look at?

It's when you start overarching on that argument that I think you are scum. You and Reticence both do, right now, listing virtually every post I have ever made in this game as a scumtell, pulling tactics that is extremely underhanded. Yes, I'm looking at the trump comparison as the primary example, but it's far from the only one. How the hell do I even react to accusations of "waffling"? Is there a rational criticism in there, beyond the "Danner isn't playing like last game, is probably scum" argument, or are you just aiming to be underhanded here? I believe you are. Thus my vote.

So why you and not Reticence? It'll make sense later, promise.
    You react to accusations of waffling by cutting down on the nonsense and posting clear, concise answers to questions instead a 3 page essay.
    Don't get me wrong. I like your mega posts when you post theories but you're responding to a question, not writing a GRRM novel.

Could you please make it sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    vote celtic
    Not feeling the tough townie claim. BP vest popped threw flags cow me when you claimed it. I believe arialla's claim more then yours.
    @JynxieJ why did you not scream when visited, as you claimed? How do you know you were investigated vice something else.
    And what of Danner? Sorry If I missed your opinion on him

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Considering we've only had one NK so far, or 2 considering Celtics claim, I do find it odd that we'd have a tough townie in the first place. 1 NK isn't enough to be throwing vests on random VTs unless mafia have slightly too high numbers or something, having said that I do think we have more than 1 NK as said before just because 1 is very low and risks the game being super long as we're seeing with it being day 3 with only 2 people dead.

I don't like the vigi assumption either, I never like vigi assumpions and last game proved why, but this especially could easily be mafia thinking they found a TPR because he's Celtic and was lying low. Makes more sense to me than a vigi targeting Celtic over low posts actually.

But yea not so much feeling the Celtic vote, am going to leave my vote on Danner.
    I honestly can't remember the time I was a TPR however this theory does have some merit.

Unrelated to all of that:
    @Celtic209, can you explain why you claimed, or direct me to where you may have explained already?
    I claimed because I didn't want the (AND THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION HERE) Vigi double tapping me because I survived last night.

However Anakso's theory that scum hit me because I'm a TPR lying low has some merit and something I didnt consider. Which makes my claims a bit silly

- - - Updated - - -

SO

We have a little under 4 hours remaining. My vote is staying on Danner and it's not moving.
    We have 3 trains at the moment: Danner, Arialla, Me

Danner for the reasons stated primarily by Me and Ret
    Arialla as a policy lynch (he seems to be doing better)
    Me for reasons that have been promised by Danner but not yet delivered upon.

Time to make a decision folks.
    I have an appointment an hour before deadline but I'll be here for the next 2 hours if anyone has questions.
    @Largehorn Vote count pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    This made me laugh. Well done. You have earned a response :P

I claimed because I didn't want the (AND THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION HERE) Vigi double tapping me because I survived last night.

However Anakso's theory that scum hit me because I'm a TPR lying low has some merit and something I didnt consider. Which makes my claims a bit silly
    I'm glad you said this, because I agree. If you are telling the truth, I don't think you should have said anything. Worst case scenario, this assumed Vigi would have killed a VT. Best case, the kill came from scum and you could have soaked a second kill.

Because you said that unprompted, I don't mind telling you that I do now have a concern about whether your claim really was a miscalculation or the act of a vested serial killer trying to make sure he's not targeted by a second kill. The obvious counterargument to that possibility, of course, is the distinct lack of kills thus far, so I obviously won't be pursuing this any time soon. It did put you on my radar, though.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess, in all fairness, a mafioso could be vested as well, but I consider that even less likely than the serial killer theory. I can't even remember a vested mafioso outside of the one Firebert and I put in Polygons.

I don't know celtic. Why did they hit Catta? Just my opinion that we don't have a vigi

Deleted
    I don't know celtic. Why did they hit Catta? Just my opinion that we don't have a vigi
    Whos says a Vig hit Catta?

Virothe Gamble (thats its official name now.)
    I kinda hate you for this, but I also kinda love you for this.

Well I can think of a million reasons to attempt to hit Catta, but the fact that we've only had a single night kill so far speaks volumes. But then again so does that fact that it's probable everyone in this game has some kind of PR so it's not impossible we have more kill sources that have either not been used or blocked the last couple nights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I kinda hate you for this, but I also kinda love you for this.

Well I can think of a million reasons to attempt to hit Catta, but the fact that we've only had a single night kill so far speaks volumes. But then again so does that fact that it's probable everyone in this game has some kind of PR so it's not impossible we have more kill sources that have either not been used or blocked the last couple nights.
    I think its appropriate

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Marack, so you do not believe Celtic was attacked?
    He may have been attacked. But I doubt a VT with a BP vest. Claims the Vig popped it. If a Vigi, then I think he could be the GF. He could also be a Vested Vig/SK that mafia targeted

If he's telling the truth, we lynch a VT, if he's not, he's covering for his team hitting a vest...
    This is also a possibility. Celtic may be scum and mafia hit a BP vest or doc protected target. Might be a stretch though. With all theories, I dont think Celtic was a vested VT.

@Celtic209 Im getting a mixed read on Danner. No posts to quote just yet, but I can see some town-danner posts from previous games (although less frequent) and some off behavior danner. I need to reread the interaction from today and look back at D1 and D2 to solidify my read.

This is a just home from work quick read/reply. Will do more in depth right now.

Could you please make it sense now.
    You will see when I flip.

- - - Updated - - -

You will see when I flip.
    Actually, maybe you won't.... eh, this is a bit tricky now...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    I was on Jynxie D1 based on lack of contribution. Once he started posted and paying the game some attention, I moved my vote to someone that hadnt given the game a blink of an eye. Thus moving to below.

#143 is the first real interesting vote. Marack switches trains, pushing Arialla in the lead. This is a vote that in itself warrants closer inspection of rationales. If Jynx is scum, this is a major scumread on Marack. Opposite, Marack townread. If both are scum, then no read. (I personally still don't believe Jynx is scum, but you told me to leave that at the door).
    Arialla claimed shortly after my vote. I saw this as plausable. Also Arialla was killed early last game and I thought it'd be a dick move to remove them from play D1 again. So I moved my vote back to Jynx

Marack then switches trains ... again. I believe we're close to the end of the day, but without that context this vote doesn't look particularly pretty, as it means Marack would get an opposite read as above. I'll just stop counting at this point. Dranxadin next unvotes Arialla, and Jynx self-votes. Leading to a no-lynch.
    Jynxie went all sad panda. Why is everyone picking on me? Fuck it, vote self (after deadline or myself isnt a player). I have since made comments to Jynxie about this vote. Either mid D2 or early D3.

Relations table:

If Jynx is scum, and Arialla is town, then
    - Marack scumread

If Jynx is town, and Arialla is scum, then
    - Marack townread
    Danner, do you feel that its that black and white with regards to me? I didnt like the way Jynx responded and folded. I didnt like the thought of 2 games that Arialla didnt get to play. (Even though I did pressure both D1s)

Wasn't the point of Richelieu that he could find something within six lines with which to hang a man? That's not really what I did, considering I kept your posts intact and posted my reactions to them.
    You know the quote.
    Okay, sorry for conflagating you with celtic here. But you must admit you're doing what he is doing. There is some rationality behind your argument, I cannot deny it. I have been playing it differently. But I've spent literally the entire gameday explaining what went on in the first two gamedays, and if that's not enough then I don't know what I can do.

To accuse you of waffling is to accuse you of being indecisive, wishy-washy, non-committal, of talking a lot while saying little.
    Good to know the term. I was not familiar with that idiom. And then to say, yes, I wasn't playing at my optimal the first two gamedays. I believe everyone agrees.

Danner's adopted personalities in these games aside, the core of town-Danner is decisive, unafraid of being wrong, and sticks to what he perceives to be facts, even meta facts. You nailed Kryllian last game with a case that consisted entirely of "Doctors do not play the way you did. Fact.", and you turned out to be right.

Town-Danner does not spend an entire post listing out every possibility that he could go with, hem and haw over them and then do nothing. Town-Danner examines the situation from all angles, acknowledges the points of his accusers, owns up to his suspicious behavior, and does not attempt to build emotional armor.
    I did the last bit in the last game though. Beyond that, not disagreeing.

(#377), on the other hand, is the best post I've seen from you this game.
    This is kinda surprising me. I mean, that was just a logical conclusion of the presented facts. Assuming the presented facts aren't doctored (which I don't believe, but still). It's not really much of an insight in there. I believe an insight comes with an opinion based on some knowledge, emotion or read that is unique to the player presenting it. That post... didn't. It could have been written by a robot. It ended up that way because dupti told me to leave the reads at the door.

As such, I'm not really proud of it. It's just ... facts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Jynxie went all sad panda. Why is everyone picking on me? Fuck it, vote self (after deadline or myself isnt a player). I have since made comments to Jynxie about this vote. Either mid D2 or early D3.
    It wasn't intended to pick on you in any way. After geting you mislynched last game, I*m a lot more careful with you this game. I hope!

But as a principle, scumhunters are always looking for players that switch positions on a coinflip. Because it looks hellishly scummy, only scum are noncharlant about who is lynched. Had say Dupti done that play, I probably would have voted on him in an instant! You, being relatively fresh, get a pass against stuff like that.

Intent of the vote matters a lot. But sometimes it's also interesting to look at the effect of a vote and just kill the intent completely. Intent can lie, votes rarely do.

Also,... (see next part)

Danner, do you feel that its that black and white with regards to me? I didnt like the way Jynx responded and folded. I didnt like the thought of 2 games that Arialla didnt get to play. (Even though I did pressure both D1s)
    And to follow up my post to reticence - no I do not. Because, the insight is basically that analysis. I believe your play was to drive the gameday forward. I am more concerned about your first swap, and I cannot really fault you for it. Because, well, I think Jynx is town. That's how this works.

I'm finding it more interesting that you're concerned about that post, than anything else.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    COuld we get a vote count, would rather avoid mess up like day 1.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner Not all too concerned with that post. We havent had much interaction this game and I was trying to open a dialoge to cement my read on you. Im still looking back at early game to refresh my gut feels on people. The post looked black and white from my perspective. But as for the swap, I think I layed it out at the top of the post you quoted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    COuld we get a vote count, would rather avoid mess up like day 1.
    Unless I miscounted this is the current votes

Arialla (4): Crackle, Dranx, Allow, Jynx
    Danner (3): Celtic, Xanjori, Ana
    Celtic (2): Danner, Marack
    Krayzy (1): Soldier 76

10 votes cast 6 needed for modified majority.

Arialla (4) - Crackleslap (#337), Dranxadin(#357), Allowyn(#375). Jynxie(#378)
    Danner (3) - Celtic209 (#297), Xanjori (#313), Anakso (#317)
    Celtic(2) - Danner(#365), Marack(#371)
    Krayzy (1) - Soldier 76 (#349)

I believe the vote count is as above.

--

Also, by doing that count, Jynx, you're totally trainhopping here in a manner just like the one I walked to Marack about. If I didn't think you were town...

10+ Year Old Account
    Danner question for you. Based on your massive train analysis from D1, why did you not vote on someone you think it more likely scum from those and instead have a vote on Celtic?

Wow didn't realise the deadline was so close. I honestly hope I die tonight, I find this game extremely boring since only a couple of players are really playing.

I'm sure Krayzy has a good reason for not being around and I hope all is well, with that said however I'm playing to win and if he won't be around, then we have to either policy lynch him or vigi needs to shoot him.

I'm not going to respond to Ret's post, even though there a couple of things I disagree with I have no interest in wasting time on that right now as I believe you are more likely to be town.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will also state this again. I honestly believe Arialla is not where we need to look. I believe Arialla is town. Maybe its a flawed read on my part but Arialla just does not feel like his average scum play right now. I honestly do believe he is being used as a scape goat and will be left alive purely for that (unless we lynch him).

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Danner question for you. Based on your massive train analysis from D1, why did you not vote on someone you think it more likely scum from those and instead have a vote on Celtic?
    I have been considering Virothe in particular, but Celtic wins out. There is just no way I can read him anyway else.