Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I believe there is a scum on Kryllians wagon.
    /heavysarcasm

WOW, you believe scum helped lynch someone? Man that's something else! Hey everyone, did you ever consider that scum would vote on a town player and assist in their death? No? ME EITHER! Dupti must be some kind of Genius!

/sarcasmoff

Fuck off with the obvious statements all you're doing is watering down your own damn point by using blatant fear tactics to try to push your own wagon forward when really all you're doing is feeding WIFOM to the thread and treating it like fact when you're not even putting out all the angles to consider just the ones the suit whatever motive you're attempting to push.

What a great post Virothe.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Okay, sorry for conflagating you with celtic here. But you must admit you're doing what he is doing.
    Well, yeah, but only insofar as I barraged you with a bunch of replies to your own posts. Like I said, I'm not going to not include those if they bothered me.

There is some rationality behind your argument, I cannot deny it. I have been playing it differently. But I've spent literally the entire gameday explaining what went on in the first two gamedays, and if that's not enough then I don't know what I can do.
    And, honestly, I think a lot of that has to do with the no-lynch and the complacency of more than a few players. There's really not a whole lot to go on, so my case is primarily based on a giant character read and you don't have a lot to defend against that.

Which... given that I like it when you stick to facts, understandably makes things difficult for you.

Good to know the term. I was not familiar with that idiom.
    Apparently it's a North-American / UK thing, after looking it up. I could have sworn I've used it in these games before, as it's part of my normal vocabulary outside of them.

This is kinda surprising me. I mean, that was just a logical conclusion of the presented facts. Assuming the presented facts aren't doctored (which I don't believe, but still). It's not really much of an insight in there. I believe an insight comes with an opinion based on some knowledge, emotion or read that is unique to the player presenting it. That post... didn't. It could have been written by a robot. It ended up that way because dupti told me to leave the reads at the door.
    It was still more constructive than anything else you've posted. Whether or not someone else could have come to the same conclusion is irrelevant to the fact that I expect that kind of deconstruction of events from you.

I'd be interested in hearing you weigh those results against your character reads, though. The insight part, as it were.

Wow didn't realise the deadline was so close. I honestly hope I die tonight, I find this game extremely boring since only a couple of players are really playing.
    Unfortunately, I can't say I disagree. I would have preferred a small game with the active players than the three of us running around in circles, and I'm frankly going to be pretty miffed if you both turn out to be town and we are all just wasting time.

I'm not going to respond to Ret's post, even though there a couple of things I disagree with I have no interest in wasting time on that right now as I believe you are more likely to be town.
    I'd like you to respond eventually just to hear your thoughts on it, but I'm not in a terrible hurry. As I've said, a lot of my concern about you has been alleviated by the re-read, and some of it still is contingent on Danner's flip.

And I'm tired. Like, spiritually exhausted.

That was sarcasm by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Marack if you paid attention last game you would realize I'm more of a late game player. I blindly defend Arialla because I ALWAYS do it unless there is a guilty check or something similar on him.
    Listo you missed my vote on Danner, nub. Didn't even address it when I pointed it out! Obviously you're scum trying to get Aria lynched even when you're defending him!

- - - Updated - - -

That was sarcasm by the way.
    I think you spelled "stupid" wrong

@Reticence, no sorry. I have no interest in addressing it. In fact Ret, I believe you are town so I'm just going to say this: you probably already know what my role is.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Virothe, me claiming that I believe there is a scum on his wagon is simply to explain my thought process. I'd love you to explain what part of my logic you disagree with, seeing as you seem to believe I am pushing an agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Listo you missed my vote on Danner, nub. Didn't even address it when I pointed it out! Obviously you're scum trying to get Aria lynched even when you're defending him!
    * cough
    Mentioned it right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Blame Large. I went from his vote count and added from there. He never counted your vote.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Because you're following an easy lynch on someone no ones actually claimed looks scummy, they are just pushing a lynch based off the premise of Aria being a lurker and that it might net you information. But it doesn't take a lot to contort the WIFOM that people are throwing out. What if me, Jynx and Aria are all scum? What if we're all town? What if one is town, one is scum and one is third party?

None of this is really brought up, just the fact that Aria's lynch didn't happen because people "Messed up" and now are trying to mend their "Errors" and everyone is following it like moths follow flames.
    I can follow this line of thought. Still feels like Aria can be a liability late game if they dont come forward and start contributing. Im not pushing Aria right now. I did D1, and to a lesser extent D2. I still feel their efforts towards the game are lacking.

Do you have a reason behind the danner vote (quote in #406)? Do you have any other people on your distrust list to push?

- - - Updated - - -
    @listo95 I dont remember everything that happened last game. Ill write down some of the little notes im picking up from my reads of people and see how they change from game to game.

@Reticence, what do you think about Virothe going all OMGUS on me and claiming I'm trying to push an agenda when he sheeped my read earlier today on Danner? Also hi Virothe, I'm positive you're going to respond to this as well which I'm looking forward to.

@Reticence, no sorry. I have no interest in addressing it. In fact Ret, I believe you are town so I'm just going to say this: you probably already know what my role is.
    Fair enough, I guess. I assume you're still planning to vote Danner today?

@Reticence, what do you think about Virothe going all OMGUS on me claiming I'm trying to push an agenda when he sheeped my read earlier today on Danner? Also hi Virothe, I'm positive you're going to respond to this as well which I'm looking forward to.
    I've admittedly been skimming (not sure how much time we have left, honestly), so I may have missed a little context, but it felt over the top, even for Virothe.

There was something else about Virothe that's been bothering me, particularly in the context of Arialla. Let me try to find the post.

I will vote to ensure a lynch yes, but I'm honestly not sure I believe he is scum anymore.

Ugh, I was afraid of that. I've been having doubts after his latest posts, as well, but am wary about letting him go.

Here we are:

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Since I don't know when I'll be back, I can alter the time actions are submitted at a price, I speed them up one night by slowing them the next night, go go coffee power.
    Gives Virothe some espresso
    I don't feel either way on Virothe at the moment, he hasn't been around enough to get one
    In the context of the first, the second looks like a day action due to being in the middle of a post that doesn't mention Virothe otherwise. I didn't want to draw too much attention to it, so I just asked for his read on Virothe. But he said he didn't have one, which makes the whole thing weird for me. Maybe he was just fucking around, though.

@Arialla, explanation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret Arialla isn't showing online here so its unlikely he will post. He is also offline on B.net so yeah...

Also not really sure what to think of Danner anymore.

I picked someone and it wasn't made clear to me where the coffee had to go :P

Vote Danner

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked someone and it wasn't made clear to me where the coffee had to go :P

Vote Danner
    Nevermind then! MAGIC I SAY MAGIC!!

So you are confirming that that is a day action from you, targeting Virothe? Do you still have no read on Virothe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    So you are confirming that that is a day action from you, targeting Virothe? Do you still have no read on Virothe?
    If it is a day action that would mean he never put on in for D1/N1 unless I missed it.

I don't, I would say more town than scum, but not by much

Listo what are you doing?

Yes, I misread and didn't give anyone coffee day 1