Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    After watching the hilarious fiasco with Sean Murray flat out lying to people and No Man's Sky being a train wreck it makes me smile to come back on here and see the Blizz devs keeping up. I look forward to these lies every 2 years, it fills my heart.
    Here's hoping you're kidding because that would just be the saddest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    Would you say Draenor is a copy/paste of Outland?
    In essence it is, because its not new content just old content that has been edited and updated. WoD+Legion is just TBC part 2 split up into two separate xpacs.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Priority #1 going forward is a steady stream of content."
    "This time around there won't be a content drought."

Kek, is this 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Here's hoping you're kidding because that would just be the saddest thing.
    Well they've said no more droughts for 4 expansions now. There is a limit on how much you can bullshit although with Blizzard that doesn't seem to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by XeroD View Post
    "Priority #1 going forward is a steady stream of content."
    "This time around there won't be a content drought."

Kek, is this 2011?
    I mean they are actually providing a patch dungeon at least. It's been a while.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    In essence it is, because its not new content just old content that has been edited and updated. WoD+Legion is just TBC part 2 split up into two separate xpacs.
    Last I checked there's no editing in making from scratch. Only thing that stayed the same was the backstory of the world.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited and this is great news. It's also not real surprising, they've been hinting at a redone Kara for like 3 years. It's one of the best and most universally loved (and well done) raids, so I have no problem returning to it. Usually I'm not thrilled with the rehashed raids since Naxx was...ok - and I seriously hope they are 100% finished with rehashing anything in Blackrock Mountain, but Kara is one I would be excited about. And I suspect the other Legion raids will be truly new. I will also say that after Kara I'm not sure there are many left really that would fit well in a revisit. SSC was good, so maybe but that would be about it. A BT revisit wouldn't interest me. And the wotlk raids are too new, we've all been in Ulduar and ICC far too many times to go there even more, and the Cata raids aren't revisit worthy.

In the end if it's 4 new raids in an expansion or 4 new +1 "remaster", I'll take the latter anyday and especially with it being Kara.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Sounds short for raid tiers. 17 bosses total between the two instances would be a lot for 4-5 months.
    What are you talking about? Nighthold is not released together with Emerald Nightmare. It's 7 bosses for 4-5 months and then a filler raid before the release of Nighthold. That's plenty of time to kill 7 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    It's not "edited" though, it's made from scratch, sure they had an idea, but it still takes work to build it.

Omg, think I LEAKED some fluids.

15+ Year Old Account
    All realities, all dimensions are open to me! Even a higher level one.

Can't wait for Med'ans glorious entry to WoW.

I've never heard of Slootbag before (probably my fault) but I gotta say, he's GOOD!!
    Guy nailed it, I've had a lot of fun watching his stream today.

Thaaaaaat Demon Hunter cosplay... WOW. Just... WOW! Ah, fuck it. I'm just gonna say it: She's HOT!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    We shall see, there were 12 bosses in the Original Kara with some being "optional"
    i wouldn't call a rare spawn boss "optional" but yes there was more than the core 9 bosses in the instance itself you are correct there.

"Karazhan is coming back as a large dungeon, all nine bosses"
    "All nine bosses"
    TBC Kara has 16 bosses...12 up per clear, with three opera rotating (one per week) and three basement rotating (one per week).

There will also be a small additional raid between The Emerald Nightmare and The Nighthold that wraps up the Stormheim story.
    Im pretty sure this was suppose to be a 2 raid tier, EN and NH was suppose to be out on release. When did this change?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Can't wait for Med'ans glorious entry to WoW.
    shhhhhh shhhhh sh sh sh dont say that M word
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I mean they are actually providing a patch dungeon at least. It's been a while.
    that's an understatement

"All Nine Bosses" I kinda dont get it, Current Karazhan has more than 9 Bosses

Also, Medivh as the Endboss is pretty much confirmed, just take a look at the 7.1 Logo, those are Medivh's Shoulders: