Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    inb4 rehashed content... although very few will have a problem with this particular rehash... Karazhan is almost universally loved.
    I have no problem with rehashed content as long as it progresses the story. If it's something like do Deadmines again for no reason, then that's the kind of stuff they need to cut out.

Deleted
    "This time around there won't be a content drought."

I just hope they dont make the same mistake once again, by pumping out new content too fast, and then end up having a year drought in the end again.
    i rather have small drought between each patch.
    personally i wasnt done with brf before hfc, i wasnt done with ToT before SoO, i wasnt done with FL before DS etc.
    smooth out the content gaps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Master is returning? Awesome D: Medivh is bad ass. Though if it's a 5 man dungeon, I hope Medivh won't be a boss there. Need to save him for a raid. And no more setbacks, Kael style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptarius View Post
    "Karazhan is coming back as a large dungeon, all nine bosses"
    "All nine bosses"
    TBC Kara has 16 bosses...12 up per clear, with three opera rotating (one per week) and three basement rotating (one per week).

it goes off encounters, not how many "total bosses in the entire instance all added up"

by that logic magtheridon's lair has something like 30+ bosses

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post

I just hope they dont make the same mistake once again, by pumping out new content too fast, and then end up having a year drought in the end again.
    i rather have small drought between each patch.
    personally i wasnt done with brf before hfc, i wasnt done with ToT before SoO, i wasnt done with FL before DS.
    smooth out the content gaps.
    Well like I said they've said this since Wrath, Cata, MoP and WoD so the distrust is there from people and understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    Just so you know, mate, you use "an" wrong.
    Guess you missed the bit about Poland...

Pretty excited for KZ 2.0, the part about no drought sounds like a load of BS.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    it goes off encounters, not how many "total bosses in the entire instance all added up"

Boss encounters, there are 16, with 12 available each week. Not boss-level mobs.

However, I would fully expect them to cut basement, nightbane and chess, which does in fact leave nine per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    It's not "edited" though, it's made from scratch, sure they had an idea, but it still takes work to build it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Last I checked there's no editing in making from scratch. Only thing that stayed the same was the backstory of the world.

NPC names, location names, backstory, general lay out of it is all from TBC. If it was from scratch it would be all brand new, yeah some things were new. But if we never had TBC, WoD would not be what it is now there would be differences even thou were still on Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post

Can you explain the logic that got you there?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Burning Crusade 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    So quick Lore question :

Is it canon that we have already rummaged through Kara? If so, why/how
    is Moroes still alive? We killed him. Even Undead can die, and its not like
    there would be anyone around to revive him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Burning Crusade 2.0
    ewwww hell no!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    After watching the hilarious fiasco with Sean Murray flat out lying to people and No Man's Sky being a train wreck it makes me smile to come back on here and see the Blizz devs keeping up. I look forward to these lies every 2 years, it fills my heart.
    Which lies again? Or were you referring to people thinking the game was something else because they are dumb?

I'm confused.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

So when there is a content drought I wonder who will sue Blizzard first.........

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyo View Post
    "All Nine Bosses" I kinda dont get it, Current Karazhan has more than 9 Bosses

Also, Medivh as the Endboss is pretty much confirmed, just take a look at the 7.1 Logo, those are Medivh's Shoulders:
    12 bosses, 10 if you disclude Nightbane (as you need to do a questline in Deadwind to kill him) and the Servant's Quarters. Assuming they'll chop Shade of Aran, that brings us down to 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcqueensie View Post

So when there is a content drought I wonder who will sue Blizzard first.........
    Already got my Lawyer on speed dial

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    I'm excited and this is great news. It's also not real surprising, they've been hinting at a redone Kara for like 3 years. It's one of the best and most universally loved (and well done) raids, so I have no problem returning to it. Usually I'm not thrilled with the rehashed raids since Naxx was...ok - and I seriously hope they are 100% finished with rehashing anything in Blackrock Mountain, but Kara is one I would be excited about. And I suspect the other Legion raids will be truly new. I will also say that after Kara I'm not sure there are many left really that would fit well in a revisit. SSC was good, so maybe but that would be about it. A BT revisit wouldn't interest me. And the wotlk raids are too new, we've all been in Ulduar and ICC far too many times to go there even more, and the Cata raids aren't revisit worthy.

In the end if it's 4 new raids in an expansion or 4 new +1 "remaster", I'll take the latter anyday and especially with it being Kara.
    Kara isn't a raid bro, just a 5 man this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Wonder if we're going to get a new Gorehowl.
    No weapon drops in legion, so my bet would be no? Unless they go cosmetic.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys see that there is going to be a mini raid releasing with 7.1 as well? Probably something that uses assets from Maw of Souls or Hall of Valor. It's suppose to tie up loose ends in Stormheim before we actually go into Nighthold. I'd assume the raid would only be four bosses max, but it could be something akin to Throne of Four Winds, or an Onyxia style one and done.

As far as Karazhan goes it's obvious not going to be exactly the same. Probably think ZG in terms of how they are probably going to change it.

There are 12 encounters in current Karazhan, although they didn't outright say they would be the same 9 encounters. I'd assume they would remove chess, animal bosses, but not sure who they would remove as another boss if they stuck to the original 12 encounters (Nightbane?).