Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Im pretty sure this was suppose to be a 2 raid tier, EN and NH was suppose to be out on release. When did this change?
    it didn't change, it's the exact same release schedule as WoD, you get EN first (Highmaul), then after months, you get NH (Blackrock Foundry) only this time we will be getting a 5 man dungeon (kara) and a small raid before Highmaul is released to tie up a storyline. Sounds like buckets of content to me, they just are delaying NH liket hey did BRF in WOD...they actually released BRF too soon, so this seems like a good plan, a 5 man plus a small raid to keep peeps busy before NH is released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Wonder if we're going to get a new Gorehowl.
    Exactly one my first thoughts! The new model looks amazing!

Hope they live up to it, though!

I hope Legion is this massive apology for WoD it needs to be. The prepatch alone already shows they've learned a lot on what to do right, IMO. Getting hyped. Trying to temper it, though!

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Can you explain the logic that got you there?
    The trash mobs and channelers right before Mag are all categorized as "boss level" mobs by their level identifier. I think it's actually closer to 20 mobs in that place categorized like that. The ones in old Kara are obviously all bosses though with the exception of the beast things on the first floor that are loosely defined as bosses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was so stoked when I read this - then I read the comments on here and now I'm bummed out. Just quit the game and stop browsing WoW-related communities.

I'm not saying everything Blizzard does is great, there has been lots of decisions that I def. don't agree with and the content draughts in the past are still a close memory. But we haven't seen anything apart from this trailer so far and have no idea what the instance actually looks like. Can't we just wait and see? Maybe it's gonna be really good.

Maybe it's gonna be bad and just rehashed and barely updated. Possible, but if that's the case I'll be annoyed at that after I've first cleared it myself and not months in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome news for the announced content. As for the drought, I usually enjoy those periods. It gives me time to work on alts so I don't mind them.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    it didn't change, it's the exact same release schedule as WoD, you get EN first (Highmaul), then after months, you get NH (Blackrock Foundry) only this time we will be getting a 5 man dungeon (kara) and a small raid before Highmaul is released to tie up a storyline. Sounds like buckets of content to me, they just are delaying NH liket hey did BRF in WOD...they actually released BRF too soon, so this seems like a good plan, a 5 man plus a small raid to keep peeps busy before NH is released.
    I don't get this BRF was released too soon....Highmaul was seven fricken bosses...HFC was released too soon yes...but not BRF. We won't actually get tier gear until January at this point, that's exceptionally stupid. I like the ideas and everything I just don't buy what they're saying.

Moroes is simply one hell of a butler.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Then why is EN dropping gear with the same ilvl as NH? That doesnt make sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Can you explain the logic that got you there?
    i'm guess you weren't around in TBC, and haven't taken any notice or care when going back now and one shotting everything, but all the "trash" in matheridon's lair are boss level monsters, and there's about 30ish of them around the instance area.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I don't get this BRF was released too soon....Highmaul was seven fricken bosses...HFC was released too soon yes...but not BRF. We won't actually get tier gear until January at this point, that's exceptionally stupid. I like the ideas and everything I just don't buy what they're saying.
    that's not my opinion, sorry. That's what THEY said about WoD's release structure, that it was released a bit too soon. I personally felt it was right on time, but they didn't have content for shit so holding would've been suicide. At least this time they can hold off with more stuff for us to do. Either way, the delayed release is the same, that was the point of the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

could be adjusted? Who knows, but they did it in MoP with MSV and HoF....so this isn't exactly new things we are experienced, i'm surprised people are still surprised at this point that content gets released like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Moroes is simply one hell of a butler.
    Absolutely worth his salt
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account

because emerald nightmare and nighthold are all part of the same "tier" of content, only difference is we won't be having this fucked up "one instance drops worse loot than the other" situation again, while the overall ilvl of EN may be lower than NH, they all have the same "POTENTIAL" ilvl across all difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    So quick Lore question :

Is it canon that we have already rummaged through Kara? If so, why/how
    is Moroes still alive? We killed him. Even Undead can die, and its not like
    there would be anyone around to revive him.
    Karazhan is a very messed up place, even without the Sargeras influence. Hell Moroes was killed by the Sargeras controlled Medivh along with the cook in one of the books. But the magic of that place brought him back to life to serve, not to mention that time flows differently there. You get glimpses of the past and the future. Though with the Legion barging in we might be seeing echo versions of the bosses. Spirits, undead, who knows I am hyped so long as they fix Chess.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    i'm guess you weren't around in TBC, and haven't taken any notice or care when going back now and one shotting everything, but all the "trash" in matheridon's lair are boss level monsters, and there's about 30ish of them around the instance area.
    No, I server firsted Mag, I just never really paid attention to the trashes lvl, and if I did, the level of trash I killed something like 10 years ago now, isnt info I aim to keep in the forefront of my mind.

But I do appreciate that being cleared up.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    So 7.1 hits PTR at launch, tiers are planned to last 4-5 months. Could 7.1 be launching some time mid-tier? That would be pretty awesome..
    Well considering it's not a raid tier... Uhh, yeah...

I knew it!
    "The master will return"
    Medivh is Legion's final boss either as himself or as the avatar of Sargeras, i guarantee it.

More importantly. 9 boss 5-man. Oh boy oh boy. Someone has finally listened that short dungeons are not the best dungeons.
    It's time to put the word adventure back in to this game.
    Hype train just went through the roof to the moon and split the moon in half on it's way to the rings of saturn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    They've done many wrongs, but people seem to forget the other expansions (MoP in particular) because they can't see further than beyond their noses (WoD).

I'm all for being skeptical, but people on MMO-C are not displaying a HEALTHY dose of skepticism. More like a mob mentality to latch onto anything negative (or even just POSSIBLY negative) and cirklejerk around it.
    How long was SoO out relative to, say, ICC and HFC? I seem to recall SoO being out for quite a while yet they claimed that wouldn't be the case and alas, it was and is.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    because emerald nightmare and nighthold are all part of the same "tier" of content, only difference is we won't be having this fucked up "one instance drops worse loot than the other" situation again, while the overall ilvl of EN may be lower than NH, they all have the same "POTENTIAL" ilvl across all difficulties.
    Well they cant do that, thats like nerfing NH even before it releases. Raids are suppose to be done with previous tier, or lower gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    How long was SoO out relative to, say, ICC and HFC? I seem to recall SoO being out for quite a while yet they claimed that wouldn't be the case and alas, it was and is.
    ICC was out for like 364 days. SoO was 14 months.