Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmm, the bit about a stormheim raid as well slotted between Nightmare and Nighthold, is sweet.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post
    Well with demons involved, "the master" may be the same "master" that Gul'dan reports to. (And who knew Moroes was a rogue?)
    He's referring to Medivh. He's stuck in a loop, and doesn't even realize that he [Moroes] is dead, and that Medivh is gone (or at least very unlikely to return). He's undead, but not a Forsaken-type undead (if memory serves, the friendly undead who you can speak to are also unaware of what's going on). He's unable to recognize the demons as demons; he just sees them as the same unannounced visitors that he's sees when players enter.

I really wish they would have brought this back as a filler raid at a fixed size, but with mechanic changes to better fit the current spec designs. I really didn't want them to bring it back as a 5-man ALA ZA/ZG, really destroyed those 2 dungeons for me IMO. However, with that being said, if this "mega" dungeon takes like 2hrs+ to clear for your average group and mythic only I'll be OK with it. Not all dungeons need to be 20 min AOE fests, its ok to have a longer dungeon. Now I would still prefer the fixed raid size, but I'll be ok with it being 5-man if the aforementioned happens.

7+ Year Old Account
    the best expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Don't get the comparison with Blackrock Depths, which has more than twice the amount of bosses compared to Karazhan.
    Most of those bosses are just regular mobs with a name. They have like zero mechanics. Number of bosses isn't everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Don't get the comparison with Blackrock Depths, which has more than twice the amount of bosses compared to Karazhan.
    The comparison is that its a 5man thats more "raid like" than a typical 5 man. Besides, Im not sure having 20 bosses is really noteworthy when most of then are basically named trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    And what about Malchezaar? He's a demon, and previous final boss of Kara.
    Malchezzar and Terestian both have been creatures of the same evil. In this dungeon they could give us some background lore why both of them were in Karazhan.

Illhoof is a Satyr so it mixes well with Emerald Nightmare (although 7.1 seems to be a bit late because Xavius already will be dead) and Malchezzar is just a demon of the Legion.

I'm pretty excited when the give us some lore and no copy & paste encounters.

Oh and really, 5 man ZG and ZA were good? No no no.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    "This time around there won't be a content drought".

AHAHAH. I'll fucking believe that when I see it.

They say this shit since wrath lol ....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    There's something inherently wrong with this claim as the old raid has 12 bosses.
    Really it was 11. The servant quarters dropped randomized, lower ilevel loot so no one used it. Then you had the 3 optional bosses. Chess isn't really a boss but an event so 10 bosses really.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    They say this shit since wrath lol ....
    And for once they are showing that they might be able to accomplish it.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    The comparison is that its a 5man thats more "raid like" than a typical 5 man. Besides, Im not sure having 20 bosses is really noteworthy when most of then are basically named trash.
    nothing really compares to how obnoxious and expansive BRD is.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    just me or did anyone guess it would be karazahn when they announced there would be a patched mega dungeon
    I guessed it when they first said there was gonna be a mega dungeon and I Got flamed because "mega doesn't mean big, it means popular."

If you are that petty when it comes to boss counting we can even take Nightbane as a boss away because most people were not able to summon him...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    No. They showed us nothing that could make us believe this promise now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hope it's not mythic only

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    And people have the right to be skeptical after 8 years of bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    Nobody mentioning Medivh coming back? "For the master will return to Karazhan." Didn't think he'd actually return- thought Warcraft 3 was the end of his story.
    I think it's just too big of an opportunity for Blizzard not to miss. Medivh hasn't been active in WoW in a big way, which is weird him being so huge character in the universe and I think this is it.
    I already said a while back that he's returning. And i'm strongly thinking he will be the final boss of Legion.
    Probably not as himself, but as the current avatar of Sargeras, his body possessed by the demon lord.

And trailers like this just strengthen my belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    I just hope it's not mythic only
    Why? 9 bosses is going to be annoying for LFG and mythic+0 is easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Moroes from the original Kara, he seems to be welcoming our new Legion overlords.
    Seems to me he was returning to the tower to prepare its defenses against the Burning Legion. Unexpected guests, just like we were in TBC. We were invaders. The Burning Legion isn't Medivh, neither were we. He wants to fight us all off still.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Idk, but something fell off about that trailer. It isn't the quality we are used to getting for a trailer.
    This doesn't seem like a patch trailer, since they'd never release that before the expansion drops. This was more of a teaser. I'm sure we'll get a higher quality 7.1 trailer when the patch is getting ready to come out.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    Why? 9 bosses is going to be annoying for LFG and mythic+0 is easy.
    Does it matter if it has both a Heroic and Mythic difficulty? No not really.

Honestly think this is the first positive thread I've read on these forums in weeks. Not many tears for a change lol.