Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How can we return there if the whole building is empty? I was there with khadgar and there was no Moroes to welcome us.

7+ Year Old Account
    no more content drought. Its the best expansion

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    no more content drought. Its the best expansion
    We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    For the love of Thrall remove the chess event. I highly doubt the majority of players will be able to do that.
    Chess event converted to Mahjong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    How can we return there if the whole building is empty? I was there with khadgar and there was no Moroes to welcome us.
    I'd imagine something will happen after we visit there, when we're off fighting on the broken isles

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    We will see.
    yea I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post
    Most of the additional "bosses" of Blackrock Depths were more named trash than anything else though.
    But back then bosses had 1-2 abilities.

I imagine it's set after that, remember how it was filled with demons as we ran away? :P

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Chess event converted to Mahjong.
    Chess event converted to Go.

Do we know if the "small additional raid that wraps up the Stormheim story" continues the Sylvannas&Greymane story or the Odyn&Helya one?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post
    Most of the additional "bosses" of Blackrock Depths were more named trash than anything else though.
    BRD, BRS and Stratholme were designed around the dungeon crawl system from EQ. The idea was to crawl through each dungeon as a large group to enter a raid. Hence the reason you have the portal to Naxx at the end of Strat, BWL in UBRS (crawl from the bottom up) and the Molten Core portal at the end of BRD.

They broke up Strat into Live and Undead, BRS into Upper and Lower, canned the crawl concept and limited those dungeons to 15 instead of 40. You can however still enter both MC and BWL from inside the dungeons.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    I think it's just too big of an opportunity for Blizzard not to miss. Medivh hasn't been active in WoW in a big way, which is weird him being so huge character in the universe and I think this is it.
    I already said a while back that he's returning. And i'm strongly thinking he will be the final boss of Legion.
    Probably not as himself, but as the current avatar of Sargeras, his body possessed by the demon lord.

And trailers like this just strengthen my belief.
    My thoughts as well.
    After Khadgar Harbingers video, the new pre-exp quests, and now the Karazhan Patch.. Avatar of Sargeras into the Shade of Medivh (or something something) could be possible.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Does it matter if it has both a Heroic and Mythic difficulty? No not really.
    Well I enjoy the concept of moving away from the random grouping tools, the game has suffered too much from having to design instances that are convenient for random group play. Having a mythic only dungeon not bound to that is good idea IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Do we know if the "small additional raid that wraps up the Stormheim story" continues the Sylvannas&Greymane story or the Odyn&Helya one?
    With Helya's final quotes in the dungeon, I'd imagine that we'll see that continued more than Sylvanas and Greymane. That will continue over the whole expansion, I expect.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    Well I enjoy the concept of moving away from the random grouping tools, the game has suffered too much from having to design instances that are convenient for random group play. Having a mythic only dungeon not bound to that is good idea IMO.
    Ok and having a heroic version is bad why? If it has both you can still make a premade group for Mythic. Heroic dungeons are intended with the Dungeon Finder in mind so people get to see the dungeon content. Mythic dungeons solve the issue by allowing people to make their own groups and challenge the content at a harder level. Both sides win. I run Mythic dungeons frequently and it doesn't bother me that everyone else is seeing an easier version of that dungeon because if it did I would have problems.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-08-17 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    Could the teaser be happening at the same time as Khadgar and the PC are looking for the Pillars book? It fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Idk, but something fell off about that trailer. It isn't the quality we are used to getting for a trailer.
    Felt more like a teaser to be honest, which is probably what it's meant to be.

I'd be surprised if we don't get a more in depth/longer trailer closer to 7.1.

I could be wrong though!

- - - Updated - - -

What if... in that trailer, the player, and Khadgar were inside Karazhan at the time?

Well they seem to be going all out with Legion at least. Let's just hope they don't fuck it up and make another WoD.

"This time around there won't be a content drought".

AHAHAH. I'll fucking believe that when I see it.
    A drought at the end while not ideal isn't terrible when the earlier part of the expansion actually HAD content WoD had nothing leading into a long period of nothing.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Ok and having a heroic version is bad why? If it has both you can still make a premade group for Mythic. Heroic dungeons are intended with the Dungeon Finder in mind so people get to see the dungeon content. Mythic dungeons solve the issue by allowing people to make their own groups and challenge the content at a harder level. Both sides win.
    A 9 boss-long dungeon would be a disaster for LFD. And if they split it into 2 ques, then it will just feel cheap. The random dungeon tool means that the content has to be designed with less depth and more convenience, which just wouldn't work well with a "mega-dungeon" either. LFD is fine for random 3-5 boss dungeons and I've come to terms with the fact that not all dungeons will have complexity, but having LFD work for every piece of non-raid content is a bad idea IMO. Makes everything feel less important, and not everyone needs to see the content immediately anyways. Instant gratification is bad for MMOs. And, there are already 2 mythic only dungeons in legion, why not add another? There is a decent chance it will be mythic only.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    A 9 boss-long dungeon would be a disaster for LFD. And if they split it into 2 ques, then it will just feel cheap. The random dungeon tool means that the content has to be designed with less depth and more convenience, which just wouldn't work well with a "mega-dungeon" either. LFD is fine for random 3-5 boss dungeons and I've come to terms with the fact that not all dungeons will have complexity, but having LFD work for every piece of non-raid content is a bad idea IMO. Makes everything feel less important, and not everyone needs to see the content immediately anyways. Instant gratification is bad for MMOs. And, there are already 2 mythic only dungeons in legion, why not add another? There is a decent chance it will be mythic only.
    Again no it's not. You are just being sour because Charlie Casual might get to see the dungeon. So fucking what if he does? Will it somehow deter the fact you or me are able to run this on Mythic? Not at all. Also how do you know it will be Mythic? Why not just remove the dungeon finder altogether then if you don't like instant gratification?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-08-17 at 10:17 PM.