Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah sounds about right with a rehashed raid instance, possible return of a dead guy and promises of more content and no content droughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Yeah sounds about right with a rehashed raid instance, possible return of a dead guy and promises of more content and no content droughts.
    Old Kara will still be there

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Karazhan is a very messed up place, even without the Sargeras influence. Hell Moroes was killed by the Sargeras controlled Medivh along with the cook in one of the books. But the magic of that place brought him back to life to serve, not to mention that time flows differently there. You get glimpses of the past and the future. Though with the Legion barging in we might be seeing echo versions of the bosses. Spirits, undead, who knows I am hyped so long as they fix Chess.
    I would have gone with the mirror image of the tower, which is supposed to exist, upside down I believe?

Deleted
    The words "all 9 bosses" were never used on the stream as far as I could hear, that's probably just an mmo-champion invention. He just said there are 9 bosses, though technically more since there's varied events. That might be referring to the opera. Based on the trailer I'd expect it to have some old and some new bosses. The tower is under Legion assault, and this is a continuation of the story of Karazhan.

It is nice that blizzard is going back to the MoP style of patch cycles by the looks of it

Launch -> small story driven patch -> next proper raid tier -> small story driven patch -> Final raid tier for xpac

Just this time, the first story driven patch includes a 'mega dungeon' and a small raid

Not sure how I feel about them rehashing Karazhan into a dungeon. I was looking forward to a brand-new "Mega dungeon" like Blackrock Depths, Old school Strath (when it was one) or Dire Maul (when it was all 3 in one).

And now finding out my favourite raid is just coming back as this Mega dungeon is a little under whelming. I guess it'll be fun to do it on Mythic+.

Hopefully they drop a new raid pretty quickly because this doesn't feel like it's progressing the story much. Plus they're dropping an "In between" ie. catch up Raid for Stormheim to get people into Nighthold quickly/or more easily?

Anyway, I'll try to stay optimistic.

*raises glass forcefully* Yay Karazhan as a dungeon.

Just find it funny that Hearthstone just got a Karazhan patch, and now the first patch for legion is well, Karazhan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by camRage View Post
    Not sure how I feel about them rehashing Karazhan into a dungeon. I was looking forward to a brand-new "Mega dungeon" like Blackrock Depths, Old school Strath (when it was one) or Dire Maul (when it was all 3 in one).

And now finding out my favourite raid is just coming back as this Mega dungeon is a little under whelming. I guess it'll be fun to do it on Mythic+.

Hopefully they drop a new raid pretty quickly because this doesn't feel like it's progressing the story much. Plus they're dropping an "In between" ie. catch up Raid for Stormheim to get people into Nighthold quickly/or more easily?

Anyway, I'll try to stay optimistic.

*raises glass forcefully* Yay Karazhan as a dungeon.
    I believe old Kara will still be there, as it is a part of raiding with leashes part 2 (T4 - T5 BC raids), plus the mount and other things

There is an unused entrance at the top of the tower, or could turn the side entrance into the dungeon one

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Wonder if we're going to get a new Gorehowl.
    For sure. This weapon was just too epic.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    For sure. This weapon was just too epic.
    Maybe as a cosmetic item, as there will be no weapon drops in legion (due to artifacts)

Quote Originally Posted by zomgzerg View Post
    "Priority #1 going forward is a steady stream of content."

"Ensuring there is always content in the live game while working on the expansions is important."

i can not comprehend how it took them 8 years to realize this. yeah the reader of mmo champion can be entertained by beta updates for the 15 months they ignored the live game but everyone else just unsubbed
    Until it happens, it's nothing but pandering talk. Like you say, they've been saying the same crap for YEARS yet the only thing we've seen from them is drought after drought with content that barely lasts 2 months let alone 5.

Their last comment of "Don't worry, we got you." in regards to end of expansion "There won't be a content drought" made me laugh, because it is, besides the modern lingo, the exact thing they've been saying since WotLK, yet we have seen, time and time again, massive droughts.

"There was a time we focused on faster expansions" again, another massive joke on their part. I wouldn't put Cataclysm - Legion as just "a time" it was over half of this games life cycle. If they didn't learn from the end of WotLK until now, they're simply not going to learn.

sweet. even more raid content than originally expected!

As for the "no more content droughts" yeah right same ol' song and dance. I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh.Hell.Yes.

Raid tiers should last around 4 to 5 months.
    This time around there won't be a content drought - "Don't worry, we got you!"

ill believe it when I see it, been hearing this since ICC

This time around there won't be a content drought - "Don't worry, we got you!"
    Heard them say the same thing at the end of Mists. I'd like to believe it this time, but I just can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    "This time around there won't be a content drought"

They said that every time...who still believes it?

Yay... recycled content... again.

They keep saying this "moving away from faster expansions" ideology like it actually happened.

When in the flying fuck did it ever happen?

The only thing we have gotten is longer content droughts when they said they weren't going to do that...again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Which lies again? Or were you referring to people thinking the game was something else because they are dumb?

I'm confused.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTh...on_front_page/

^ all that and the whole lying about seeing people multiplayer thing.

Am I the only one disturbed by the new voice of Moroes? He doesnt sound epic...

Deleted
    could someone clarify for me who the "master" mentioned in the video is? I just dont get it, the undead rogue guy is talking about his master and then the legion is coming so is he talking about sargeras or what? or is it the other way around, he defended karazhan against the legion and waits for the guardian or something? Help plox ^^