Also the colors from the end there , the purple with the red and feathers , we all know medivh uses that
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromgar View Post
    Also the colors from the end there , the purple with the red and feathers , we all know medivh uses that
    Sargeras/Medivh, yes. Older Medivh actually used more red wine/brown scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It's heavily implied in the Last Guardian that Moroes knew about the entire truth behind Medivh, even when Khadgar told him and then later Medivh killed him.

Not only that but the fact that he reappeared as undead on a demon-controlled Karazhan in TBC.
    Moroes' own dialogue in WoD disagrees with you:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    So many years of waking up as a spirit, reanimated by some unseen force time and again, has left one with certain desires - the comforting, velvet blackness of death being chief amongst them.
    Poor guy's got no idea why he keeps coming back to life, only that he must eternally tend his master's house.

Moroes master is Medivh, not Sargeras. The master of Karazhan is Medivh, not Sargeras.

It would make no sense for Moroes to actually root for the Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Moroes master is Medivh, not Sargeras. The master of Karazhan is Medivh, not Sargeras.

It would make no sense for Moroes to actually root for the Legion.
    Moroes' master was Sargeras/Medivh.

He doesn't root for anyone, he simply serves his master. The question is whom is he referring to.

The question is whom is he referring to.
    He's referring to Medivh. There's no question about that.
    The question is whether the Medivh he's referring to is one we would like or not :P

Real or not, whoever Moroes is referring to is surely at least masquerading as Medivh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    He's referring to Medivh. There's no question about that.
    The question is whether the Medivh he's referring to is one we would like or not :P

Real or not, whoever Moroes is referring to is surely at least masquerading as Medivh.
    Or maybe he always saw Sargeras in medivh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It's not a raid. It's "mega dungeon" that they talked about. More info in a sec on Slootbag's stream.
    WRONG! Its a dungeon that will be mega (meaning big and awsome) and not a mega-dungeon - thats a made up term by twitchbitches....

- - - Updated - - -

Sargeras, not Medivh. That's the master Moroes is talking about.
    Wrong! Medivh is Moroes master not Sageras so ofc he talks about Medivh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I can't really call it masquerading since Medivh only was conceived because Sargeras manipulated Aegwynn. He was Sargeras/Medivh from the womb until Medivh's death.

That's why I'm pointing to Sargeras, because Moroes served Sargeras/Medivh and never served just Medivh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Wrong! Medivh is Moroes master not Sageras so ofc he talks about Medivh.
    He talks about his master, the Last Guardian, Sargeras/Medivh.

The question is which one he knows consider to be the master.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I assumed it's Malchezar o.O.

Soon we can do comparisons between 6.1 and 7.1
    Why would you compare the two?

It's extremely clear that 7.1 blows 6.1 out of the water. Not a competition. Even better than 5.1 as it looks so far and that was my favorite until now.

Deleted
    I'm very happy about them keeping their words, they said that they will have ''small raids'' similar to the ones in TBC where there are a small amount of bosses. Can't wait to see how the Stormheim raid will look like and what it will tell us.
    Last edited by mmoccea68bd2bd; 2016-08-18 at 12:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I'm very happy about them keeping their words, they said that they will have ''small raids'' similar to the ones in TBC where there is a small amount of bosses. Can't wait to see how the Stormheim raid will look like and what it will tell us.
    I'm happy that they are adding a raid we weren't expecting in between two raids we knew about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Why would you compare the two?

It's extremely clear that 7.1 blows 6.1 out of the water. Not a competition. Even better than 5.1 as it looks so far and that was my favorite until now.
    No instagram integration with new filters (LFR only drop ofc) and no gathering farms in our class halls? Not better than 6.1 /troll

10+ Year Old Account
    So does that mean that Blizzard might end up making a tier with multiple raids this expansion? That would be pretty refreshing to see outside of the first tier of the expansion, I'm getting kind of tired of the pattern of having 2-3 raids at the start followed by one large raid each tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    WRONG! Its a dungeon that will be mega (meaning big and awsome) and not a mega-dungeon - thats a made up term by twitchbitches....
    The sperging is way too real with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Is there an Xmog and Void storage ethereal in new dalaran? not Kara, but broken shore.....
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    The sperging is way too real with this guy.
    Poor guy's just roleplaying as a gameshow host.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Is there an Xmog and Void storage ethereal in new dalaran? not Kara, but broken shore.....
    they are in the enchanting shop.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-18 at 12:06 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    they are in the enchanting shop.
    cool, thx, now they just need to back-add they to shatt and northrend dal, there is space in both
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    So finally we will get Karazhan as a dungeon, but I wanted the Forgotten Crypt to be the dungeon, main part of tower can be the raid, and then other part of underground can be for the artifacts stuff.

And boy...That trailer...
    Really good stuff, and who was the random guy wondering around? Just a nameless NPC guy who got lost I guess?
    Going to be real happy if Medivh returns for real this time, and wonders about Moress.
    Also for good measure can put Cook in there as well and make The Last Guardian canon with a vision of younger Khadgar too.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Really good stuff, and who was the random guy wondering around? Just a nameless NPC guy who got lost I guess? .
    I imagine it was Apprentice-Darius from the Violet Eye.

He used to stand outside the door to Karazhan but is missing since 7.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I imagine it was Apprentice-Darius from the Violet Eye.

He used to stand outside the door to Karazhan but is missing since 7.0.
    Well speaking of him are the other Mages around or they left?
    Would be nice if they were alive to warn Archmage Khadgar about the whole thing.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-08-18 at 03:37 AM.
    For the Horde!