Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its a PR move. They want to show how well they have everything planned.
    Legion seems to become a massive fanservice xpack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Why is noone discussing the Stormheim raid coming out before Nighthold? That what surprised me
    Yeah, in between is surprising. I wouldn't be surprised to learn they meant between Nighthold and whatever the next tier is. Seeing as both Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold have been tested in Beta and this mystery raid hasn't, unless it's a one boss raid like Ony/Hallion, I'd be surprised they squeezed it out before the Nighthold.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Pretty sure Helya will be the boss of the Stormheim raid with Sylvanas learning how to make new val'kyrs.

Who was right????
    ME

Deleted
    There are tons of people complaing already "UGH NOT ANOTHER REHASH! BLIZZARD IS SO BAD!"
    They just can't never win. Makes me sad and upset to be part of this community to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifross View Post
    I'm more interested in the talk of Medivh returning (unless Moroes meant Sargeras).
    I have felt that Khadgars development strongly suggested that Medivh would return and given the legions presence you would expect under the control of sargares. Equally it could be a dread lord in His clothing. Something Khadgar hasn't had to face yet - his old master. Should be good

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    There are tons of people complaing already "UGH NOT ANOTHER REHASH! BLIZZARD IS SO BAD!"
    They just can't never win. Makes me sad and upset to be part of this community to be fair.
    Actually that only happens in your head to be fair.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Good, I say! They kind of owe it to use after UPPING the price on expansions as of WoD (I'm pretty sure MoP was still old price) and providing less content but still charging the same monthly fee.

I for one am incredibly excited for this... This is the kind of thing I've wanted back that we haven't really had since Vanilla! TBC didn't really have any BRDs, DMs, etc etc. The list of LONG, truly time-investing dungeons in this game is literally 100% Vanilla, and the funny thing? Almost every dungeon in Vanilla was long. I'm trying to think of genuinely short dungeons and I really can't. Even low level ones felt pretty incredible and epic - they were investments of time that often paid off very well, especially if you tried to complete the questlines in them and actually clean out all the nook and crannie bosses, etc etc!

It's funny, an early level dungeon from Vanilla is more epic and grand in scope than end-game serious big bad guy dungeons, and even raids in some cases, from pretty much every expansion to the game.

Look at Blackfathom Deeps, at Deadmines, at Maraudon... I could list off so many. These dungeons didn't too often have big bad guys who were truly pivotal to the overall game's story, but the dungeons sure made them feel important. Nowadays so many of the dungeons are these almost copy+paste 4~ boss encounter rush scenarios, they don't have any meat to them. Add 5 more bosses and an appropriate amount more trash and just some space to run in between them, even, and you have a recipe for something brilliant. <-- literally just described every Vanilla dungeon almost, again. haha

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The posting community/vocal players tend to be reasonably toxic but this isn't unique to WoW. I'm sure Blizzard will hear the voice that really matters - subscriptions

10+ Year Old Account
    Where? I saw like one post in here to that effect.

I'm all about going back to an updated Karazhan, this should be most interesting!

Albeit, kinda sad to see Moroes returning as a bad guy, after we had a dungeon quest with him in WoD. I'd love to have him as an ally!
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Imotbh View Post
    Pretty sure Helya will be the boss of the Stormheim raid with Sylvanas learning how to make new val'kyrs.
    acording to that logic - the next step will be undead learning how to make new Sylvanas-es

Awesome!

I loved 4.1, glad they are doing more 5 man content! i dont really like to raid in the first place.

I still have fond memories of BRD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    The posting community/vocal players tend to be reasonably toxic but this isn't unique to WoW. I'm sure Blizzard will hear the voice that really matters - subscriptions
    This, so much.

I voiced my disappointment in the game by not playing the absolute majority of WoD, until a little less than a month ago. Holy hell, I am glad I gave it another go. I hadn't planned to come back until after the Legion launch, but after seeing EVERYTHING about how the launch would be, the event, I just had to. Funny thing was seeing just how many other friends were coming back, and we didn't even plan on it.

That's pack mentality for ya! Like when your local sub shop gets 30 customers at 8:00PM, well past dinnertime... and none of them know each other. Something in our brains is connected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Awesome!

I loved 4.1, glad they are doing more 5 man content! i dont really like to raid in the first place.

I still have fond memories of BRD
    4.1? What?

Totally agree though, if they could get back to BIG 5 man content, I'd be so damned excited, no joke, would be wonderful!
    "A flower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Actually that only happens in your head to be fair.

Suuuure.

10+ Year Old Account

Suuuure.
    I mean, okay? That doesn't matter. I guarantee you half of those likes are still current and future subs and they're just angry in the moment.

Once people step into new Kara they'll shut up, I guarantee it.
    "A flower.

Patch 7.1 : more content will be added on Suramar and Nightbornes : since Elisande will not be killed, it will give her a chance to help us to shut down the Legion's portal.
    In the Audio Drama we learn that the Nightbornes (or the Kaldoreis who lived in Suramar before the Sundering) sealed a Legion gate at the Temple of Elune. They used the Pillars of Creation to seal the gate with runes BUT Kadghar found out that there was another Magic at work : Aegwynn's.
    Now that we gathered the 5 Pillars of Creation, we have to team with the Nightbornes and to learn the spell that seals the Tomb Of Sargeras.

Why Return to Karazhan.
    1/ Because Moroes warns Kadghar that the Legion is coming to Karazhan. (Most obvious reason)
    2/ Because Kadghar needs to investigate on Aegwynn's work to seal the Tomb of Sargeras
    3/ Because Legion knows that Karazhan is a special place where they can open a Portal. Malcheezar learned a lot back in time.

So basically we need to stop them to open another gate near Stormwind and we'll need to learn how to empower the Nightbornes seal at Tomb of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Are you somehow implaying thats bad? Fanservice doesn't = bad. Especially when done well, don't know if thats what you're implaying.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I mean, okay? That doesn't matter. I guarantee you half of those likes are still current and future subs and they're just angry in the moment.

Once people step into new Kara they'll shut up, I guarantee it.
    The absurd idea that new content has to be 100% new has been around for a while. People complain about the reused models of various bosses without appreciating that by reusing models/raids it allows them to make more content to complete. I'm not excited about doing the same bosses again but I'm happy to do an old raid. Loved the music in kara.

i remember bwl. Many dragons and they almost all look the same. Didn't matter then, shouldn't matter so much now. (I fucking hope they don't do chess again...)

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    This, so much.

I voiced my disappointment in the game by not playing the absolute majority of WoD, until a little less than a month ago. Holy hell, I am glad I gave it another go. I hadn't planned to come back until after the Legion launch, but after seeing EVERYTHING about how the launch would be, the event, I just had to. Funny thing was seeing just how many other friends were coming back, and we didn't even plan on it.

That's pack mentality for ya! Like when your local sub shop gets 30 customers at 8:00PM, well past dinnertime... and none of them know each other. Something in our brains is connected.

- - - Updated - - -

4.1? What?

Totally agree though, if they could get back to BIG 5 man content, I'd be so damned excited, no joke, would be wonderful!
    The zul gurub/aman rehash

Deleted
    I dont get it, was TBC useless? i thought we killed Moroes, comeon blizzard this is current timeline where TBC happend dont remove those events like it never happend you could do that in WoD in a multiverse but not here.