Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

World First - level 110

Alright gents, how fast do think the World First 110 will be? Is there anybody that you think will take it?

Someone who will use an exploit/bug and get there faster than anyone only to be stripped back down to 100 in the end just like every other expac

7+ Year Old Account
    3 hours...
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Athene will be world first.

Someone will find an exploit to get it in under 5 hours. I leveled last week on beta and got around 10 hours. There will always be something that goes unreported so that one person can use it for an edge. Not that he/she gains much from it. Can't use it twice because blizzard will squash it once that person hits 110 so fast. If they didn't catch it, level multiple toons with said exploit and risk getting rolled back or even banned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone playing on EU will be world first

10+ Year Old Account
    How it will probably happen, ignoring exploits:
    -Boosted lvl 100 or Demon Hunter will get to 105 in 1.5 hours (likely less) via Draenor treasures and bonus objectives, if they don't fix that
    -Spend 2 hours leveling the rest of the way on the Broken Isles with a group

Keep in mind my time estimates are probably off considerably.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarge View Post
    Alright gents, how fast do think the World First 110 will be? Is there anybody that you think will take it?
    Proberly within 1 hour. Blizzard have been out saying, that they will not stop people, who break the system. So somebody is gonna break the system and get to 110 before other people are even done with the start of the first zone
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I can level a DH from 99.99 to 105.5 in 60 min in Draenor, then to 110 in Legion in another 3 to 3.5 hours. I imagine there is someone out there with a plan and some buddies who will do the whole thing in 3 hours, legitimately.

its always a streamer, who got an alpha invite, who spent most of beta finding that one specific exploit. which they will use to get to max level in a couple hours.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sucks to be the person who levels to 110 the fastest but has to go back and farm artifact power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think world first can be barely under 5 hours. My solo leveling test in the Beta took me a little over 11 hours without any exploit :P

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Sucks to be the person who levels to 110 the fastest but has to go back and farm artifact power.
    That's not a thing. They will have to go back and farm rep though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    That's not a thing. They will have to go back and farm rep though.
    They wont really be "going back" because the quests and mobs will be 110 they will just hit 110 with only one zone done and do the rest at 110.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    They wont really be "going back" because the quests and mobs will be 110 they will just hit 110 with only one zone done and do the rest at 110.
    It is worse than going back, seeing as they will have a weaker Artifact weapon, and the mobs will be scaled up to their level, thus making grinding AP harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    It is worse than going back, seeing as they will have a weaker Artifact weapon, and the mobs will be scaled up to their level, thus making grinding AP harder.
    It's not about grinding AP. Heroic dungeons are the best source of AP in the game. The issue is grinding rep for unlocking world quests. And the weaker weapon won't be too bad. The thing that will really suck is not being able to breeze through the first 2 and a half zones with mythic HFC gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    I'm aware. The point I was making is that leveling too quickly is bad. In fact, if you could somehow do all the zones at level 100 except Highmountain, then push a button and be 110, that would probably be the most efficient way to do things.

The person who finds the best exploit, I guess. I'm not really impressed that anyone can do it, since most of the time, it's in a really dumb way.

It's not about grinding AP. Heroic dungeons are the best source of AP in the game. The issue is grinding rep for unlocking world quests. And the weaker weapon won't be too bad. The thing that will really suck is not being able to breeze through the first 2 and a half zones with mythic HFC gear.

- - - Updated - - -

No they are not. World quests are by far the quickest way. Just by questing normally, you will unlock the world quests as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    No they are not. World quests are by far the quickest way. Just by questing normally, you will unlock the world quests as you go.
    I don't think you read what I wrote. I already said that questing normally is how you unlock world quests. Questing normally will get you friendly with every Legion faction except Nightfallen, which requires a bit of Suramar questing to get. You must be friendly with all Legion factions to unlock world quests.

While world quests are probably worth it to do for AP, (debatable depending on how fast your group can clear heroics) world quests are not infinitely repeatable. Heroic dungeons are.

I don't think you read what I wrote. I already said that questing normally is how you unlock world quests. Questing normally will get you friendly with every Legion faction except Nightfallen, which requires a bit of Suramar questing to get. You must be friendly with all Legion factions to unlock world quests.

While world quests are probably worth it to do for AP, (debatable depending on how fast your group can clear heroics) world quests are not infinitely repeatable. Heroic dungeons are.
    The thing is those going for world first are not going to be questing normally, thus they will have a harder time once they hit 110.