Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You don't fight Odyn for his evilness though
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Eyir will purify Sylvanas and she'll become a living elf again and be a beacon of the holy light. Then she'll marry Illidan.
    Given how her HotS skin looks, i'd be ok with her coming back to life. She looks much better without the grey skin. ^^

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    "Hi i'm odyn"

-"didnt you, like murder heyla and twist her into one of the first Val'kyr and force her to serve you?"

"uh.... FIGHT ME IN HONORABLE COMBAT"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Eyir will purify Sylvanas and she'll become a living elf again and be a beacon of the holy light. Then she'll marry Illidan.

[IMG]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/63944019.jpg[IMG]

Infracted for spam.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-08-17 at 11:14 PM.

They could make a story about Warrior Class Order discovering how big of a douchebag he is, rebelling against him and asking the factions for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And so is Helya. Still, the chances are it's one of the two that this raid is going to be centered around.
    Yup. I bet its Helya too.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Then can we kill Odyn too?

Edit:

Damn beaten to it.

Yea Heyla is evil, but that doesnt mean Odyn is a good guy.
    I dont think so, he is a follower in warrior hall, by that reason he have the most powerful power in warcraft....gameplay armor

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure your character didn't read Chronicles, he also is actively helping against the Legion, but thats ok I guess lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I'm pretty sure your character didn't read Chronicles, he also is actively helping against the Legion, but thats ok I guess lol.
    So does Heyla, unless they changed something in the beta.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So does Heyla, unless they changed something in the beta.
    Eh? All I've seen from her in the Beta is that she wants to screw over Odyn, and that ''deal'' with Sylvanas which we don't even know what it is yet. But people are amusing its to get Eyir because Helya told her to. But we don't know. As far as her actively throwing her lot to fight the Legion, that isn't happening in the Beta at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Eh? All I've seen from her in the Beta is that she wants to screw over Odyn, and that ''deal'' with Sylvanas which we don't even know what it is yet. But people are amusing its to get Eyir because Helya told her to. But we don't know. As far as her actively throwing her lot to fight the Legion, that isn't happening in the Beta at all.
    She had her minions pwning demons last I checked.
    Holy shit lol

I'm like 90% sure Sylvanas on Horde side remarks about chasing Eyir to the ends of Azeroth or something like that. Clearly wants to capture her for something.
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm like 90% sure Sylvanas on Horde side remarks about chasing Eyir to the ends of Azeroth or something like that. Clearly wants to capture her for something.
    for more val'kyr obviously.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly doesnt sound too far fetched at this point

We will kill Helya because she is too ugly to be left alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Killing Helya will be a bit like euthanize your poor doggy affected by rabies. You'll not feel good in doing it, but you just know you have to do it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Helya is influenced by N'Zoth.

When she's been freed by Loken from Odyn's will, she created Helheim and bound it to the Great Seas, hidding her realm in the oceans' mists.
    And who else is living in the oceans working with N'Zoth? Azshara.
    The Kvaldir are Helya's minions, vrykuls brought back from the Shadowlands by Val'Kyrs that obey Helya.
    Where did you first encounter Kvaldir? Northrend, south of Borean Tundra.
    Who could you find there? A Naga emissary, imprisonned by Kvaldir. The Naga was pissed off by their attitude and asked you some help.
    Why a Naga emissary is with Kvaldir? Because you know, Azshara/N'Zoth/Helya. Why is the emissary imprisoned? Because you know, Lich King took control over Northrend's Kvaldir.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    for more val'kyr obviously.
    Ya it's something related to that. More meant the HOW does she use her for that? Does she trade her to Helya?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Killing Helya will be a bit like euthanize your poor doggy affected by rabies. You'll not feel good in doing it, but you just know you have to do it anyway.
    So true. I'd rather fight Odyn instead but I guess that's not happening.

Deleted
    I can totally see it happening.