Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Level your main and do the WQs, Suramar, etc then an alt or...

Was wondering the best way to level in Legion. Go for my main first and when it's 110 do the world quests and all that good stuff for the day and then level my alt and repeat. Or should I just level to 110 and go straight to an alt and get all the leveling out of the way for my toons first.

It depends on what you're looking for. It sounds like they really want you to play 1 toon for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Was wondering the best way to level in Legion. Go for my main first and when it's 110 do the world quests and all that good stuff for the day and then level my alt and repeat. Or should I just level to 110 and go straight to an alt and get all the leveling out of the way for my toons first.
    This is totally up to you. If you want to gear your main then you should keep playing him.

Honestly, I'd probably stick with the main, and work on Artifact Knowledge. I guess? I don't know enough about Legion.

Edit: I'm establishing a rule for myself. Two hours per work night, work on my main. Another hour, work on either one of my level 100s (currently 6 other 100s; 2 more by this weekend, thanks to the Legion boost and the free DH), or level one of my lowbies (currently 5; plan on also working on my gnome hunter; leaving the 20 "veteran's account" under-20s where they are).

On weekends, probably 2-3x as much.
    Last edited by PragmaticGamer; 2016-08-18 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Do that because world quests are very rewarding and reward a daily emissary cache with a chance of dropping a legendary.

Then level alts for professions since they are the best gear until the first raid opens.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've been reading it shouldn't take more than a couple hours to do all the World Quests and such so could be a bit of a break from leveling. I'm maining a DPS this expansion, but still need to get my tank classes up for Mythic+ and what not. Got one of every tank class to level after my Shaman .

Personally I am leveling back to back. After that I am doing mythic dungeons on main and alt with my group then solo stuff. All while keeping my class campaign going.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wished I had a group for mythics right after hitting 110 .