Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    So quick Lore question :

Is it canon that we have already rummaged through Kara? If so, why/how
    is Moroes still alive? We killed him. Even Undead can die, and its not like
    there would be anyone around to revive him.

In Warlods of Draenor, Moroes appear in our garrison Inn as a quest giver. He does complain of the mess we did last time we went into Karazhan and how long it took him to clean up the mess and he is still cleaning... So he asks us to get him some acid he needs to make a super cleaner.

So, it seems to me that the events that happened in Kara are, in fact, cannon. He aknowledges we were in there, we did stumble tru the tower and did a mess. As of him being alive.. Well... He is an undead and his spirit is anchored to Karazhan, just like many others. So if you want an explanation, i think is pretty simple. Even tho we defeated him, that dosent mean he wasnt able to stand up again after, lets say, some recovery time :P

Now id like to say, to all those people bitching about "re-used" content, that many of us been asking for this very thing... that's it... a reazon to go back to Karazhan. The revamp of the Deadmines was one of the best, the dungeon didn't change, just the story did move foward. Scholomance revamp was a failure cause they did cut so much of it that it did not feel the same at all. Perhaps Scholo was not the best choice to revamp. Scarlet Monstery was neither a success, but is not as bad as Scholo.

Also don't forget we are not losing the original Karazhan, it is still there. This new dungeon will contain new bosses im sure, with obvious come backs as Moroes, and i'm willing to bet, there wont be a chess event (lulz) and Hopefuly Malchezaar too will be back, but not as final boss. I'd like to see someone bigger that is behind this, a bigger demon that is right now giving orders to Malchezaar, that would be amazing! Anyway lets wait and see. After all, this is NOT a revamp, is a new dungeon, inside the tower we do love. And the old thing, will still be there!

First Illidan, and now Kara?

Might as well call it TBC HD.

Seems like rehashed and recycled content from the old Kara. Why can't they just put into the effort to create new stuff for once. And no content drought? Yeh right I'll believe it when I see it. Got fooled by that rat Watcher too many times.

so them saying "We gonna focus on more content then faster expension releases" actually implies there at some point were a faster expension release? When did this happen?

I see nothing wrong with them reusing kara. Give it a vamp. Put in some new bosses and mobs. Should be fun.

I find it amusing nobody cried at all about 4.1 and the Zul rehashes where they literally changed a bit of Zul'Gurub and all they did to Zul'aman was change the final boss but Karazhan people lose their shit over.

Yesssssssssssss! I loved Kara so much and can't wait to experience the revival!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    so them saying "We gonna focus on more content then faster expension releases" actually implies there at some point were a faster expension release? When did this happen?
    It implies that they were focused on doing faster expansion releases, they've now changed their focus.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    It implies that they were focused on doing faster expansion releases, they've now changed their focus.
    Content droughts are around for like 3 expensions now though, you would think they could have at least managed it once. Realising your failure after 5 years of practice is really something

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    Incredibly bold move by Blizzard, the chance on screwing up what could be the most loved Raid of all-time, I'm not gonna lie, if it was used to lure some of the lost subs, for this reason alone I'm re-scribing, and if the other features keep me, so be it!
    You do know that, unlike Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub, the Karazhan raid instance will remain, untouched, and that the Karazhan 5-man dungeon will have a separate entrance, right?

I suspected as much, after the quest that takes you to karazhan to recover a book, that we'd be back to kill monsters in that place.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-08-18 at 03:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Content droughts are around for like 3 expensions now though, you would think they could have at least managed it once. Realising your failure after 5 years of practice is really something
    they have been around since vanilla dude, even tbs had a year long content drought if you dont count ruby sanctum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You do know that, unlike Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub, the Karazhan raid instance will remain, untouched, and that the Karazhan 5-man dungeon will have a separate entrance, right?
    and doesent that make it better? cause those who still want to run the old one can?

his point is blizz has reused old content before, but people dident freak out
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and doesent that make it better? cause those who still want to run the old one can?

his point is blizz has reused old content before, but people dident freak out
    His point was "screwing up Karazhan", something that is literally impossible to happen since the raid instance isn't going anywhere and isn't being touched in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they have been around since vanilla dude, even tbs had a year long content drought if you dont count ruby sanctum

- - - Updated - - -
    Naxx at the end of Vanilla and Sunwell at the end of Tbc still end up with many ppl not even stepping in to them. Cata, MoP and WoD had the most significant droughts overall. And they were also around time when Blizz said focus switched on to faster expansions and still failed to deliver 3 expansion in a row. That was my point. Even if you conseder Naxx and Sunwell as droughts , this makes the failure 10 years straight
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2016-08-18 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    When did you have a demon-filled Kara before?
    Whenever I walked up the stairs from the library. Did you forget?

Besides, I read "all nine bosses" to mean "original bosses returning". That may or may not be the case, so if not, I jumped the gun. I'm sure there will be tweets in the near future about what that really meant.

Deleted
    I would like to believe this but I think I'll pass.

There will also be a small additional raid between The Emerald Nightmare and The Nighthold that wraps up the Stormheim story.
    nighthold pushed to tier 20 then eh ?

Deleted
    i see nothing wrong with them using karazhan again, its a pinnacle in wow lore, so it wouldnt make sense if we never went there again, just because we were there 10 years ago.
    are they also "rehashing" old zones with these legion invaions?
    i rather have them reuse old parts of wow, instead of them collecting dust.
    the world (of warcraft) is huge, but we only use 10% of it, the rest we powelevel thru once and never set foot in again.
    Last edited by mmocb8ddf2b91b; 2016-08-18 at 04:22 AM.

won't be a content drought lol should I believe you this time? should I !!!!!!!!!!

Naxx at the end of Vanilla and Sunwell at the end of Tbc still end up with many ppl not even stepping in to them.
    I think Vanilla is the only one that didn't have a content drought because they released TBC so quickly. I think a few months after KT died.

Black temple was then out for 9 months before Sunwell came along. So Blizzard haven't released 1 expac without a content drought, on the other hand if the raid is good I don't really mind it.

I don't mind a raid/patch to last 9 months so long as there's still things to do.

I really enjoyed SOO, I spent way too long in LFR/Flex and only realised at the end that I could have stepped up to Normal and Heroic pugs
    Last edited by IKT; 2016-08-18 at 04:31 AM.