Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Is Vol'jin REALLY dead?

Is Vol'jin REALLY dead?

OK i must say iam a Garrosh Hellscream Fan and i hate Vol'jin but i must ask is he really dead?

Lets look at the clues?

1. He is a troll who survived Garrys assassin who was armed with a anti troll poison and he survived!

2. He was in Orgrimmar filled to the prim with healers who could've helped in survive hell even Baine said let the healers help you.

3. He was given a vision of what to do next

4. He choses the one person he least trusts the most to lead the horde.

5. We dont actually see him die we just see him being carted away.

6. A funeral pyre now correct me if iam wrong but don't Trolls mummify there dead not cremate them?

7. Where was Thrall? You know his best friend in the whole world why wasnt he in attendance? Everyone else was!

8. Those supposed dataamined files where he says 'It be time we be reachin' out. I be goin' to visit an old friend. Dem serious times. Tell your people it's time to be gettin' ready. Everybody gettin' ready.'

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he's not really dead, he'll be a one of the mini bosses in the 7.6 raid...

/sarcasm off... damn it Jim, of course he's dead.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xhohosyu View Post
    8. Those supposed dataamined files where he says 'It be time we be reachin' out. I be goin' to visit an old friend. Dem serious times. Tell your people it's time to be gettin' ready. Everybody gettin' ready.'
    Don't put too much faith in that.

Early on in Cata there was Datamined speech files of Grand Magister Rommath joining the Twilight cult that were never used.

They even gave Lor'themar a voice actor for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    No, he's not really dead, he'll be a one of the mini bosses in the 7.6 raid...

/sarcasm off... damn it Jim, of course he's dead.
    We literally had to see Varian skewered then exploded just so Blizz could make home the point that motherfucker was dead but what did Vol'jin get he just got a screen fade and thats it!

Yes and after Sylvanas die,Baine will be Warchief.Then Lor'themar....then the Horde can be considered Dead.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

If blizz wanted Vol'jin dead he wouldve died in the same cutscene Varian did but instead us horde get a extra cutscene something the allies dont get?

Why does Vol'jin get special treatment?

15+ Year Old Account
    Is Vol'jin REALLY dead?
    Yes hes really dead that file points to him being dead as that friend is prob Bwonsamdi who yes is DEAD as well as the whole cinematic where he starts turning to ash.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, he's dead, having your body cremated tends to leave you in a state of not living.

That said, I was pretty pissed at blizzard for excluding thrall in the aftermath of the broken shore and voljins death. Remembering how he reacted to cairnes death, and it being written that thrall considered cairne and voljin like brothers, we don't even get to see what he has to say on this.

But then, considering how they couldn't even handle a reaction from eitrigg on the death of tirion shows the levels of how not giving a f**k the current writing team have for these characters. They care more for trying to make the player characters feel like superheroes then they do about giving character closure

If blizz wanted Vol'jin dead he wouldve died in the same cutscene Varian did but instead us horde get a extra cutscene something the allies dont get?

Why does Vol'jin get special treatment?
    We also only see varian appear to blow up in a big fel burst, but not any remnants of him remain to prove it etc.

Varian and Vol'Jin returning as Death Knights in patch 8.0, return of the scourge (TIC).

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yes, he's dead, having your body cremated tends to leave you in a state of not living.

That said, I was pretty pissed at blizzard for excluding thrall in the aftermath of the broken shore and voljins death. Remembering how he reacted to cairnes death, and it being written that thrall considered cairne and voljin like brothers, we don't even get to see what he has to say on this.

But then, considering how they couldn't even handle a reaction from eitrigg on the death of tirion shows the levels of how not giving a f**k the current writing team have for these characters. They care more for trying to make the player characters feel like superheroes then they do about giving character closure
    Did you see him burn or did you just see his armor burn?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2016-08-18 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you see him burn or did you just see his armor burn?
    Yeah I'm sure they laid his armor on a ceremonial pyre to burn at the funeral

Might come back as a spirit or ghost but he is dead.

This is World of Warcraft. Things are dead. Then they ain't. Then they are again.

Yeah I'm sure they laid his armor on a ceremonial pyre to burn at the funeral
    They couldve burnt a pile of straw under that armor? Trassk are you really that naive?

Did you see the pyre being built? Who built it? Under whos orders?

10+ Year Old Account
    They couldve burnt a pile of straw under that armor? Trassk are you really that naive?
    Your a garrosh fan, I feel that's all I need say on that

Your a garrosh fan, I feel that's all I need say on that
    Ive known you too long i thought you would've had a better explanation than that!

He woud be not be the first troll who come back as spirit >_>

Death is a doorway and time a window!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    We see him die in the cut scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    We see him die in the cut scene.
    Did we? Where did we see him die?

We had to see Varian Explode just so the fanboys could see that mother fucker is dead but all we get is a arm being carted away!