Not only am I loving the huge amount of content coming in legion, but the variety.

We have karazahn (gothic castle mega dungeon), night elf magic city (night hold), emerald nightmare, and now the helya raid (vrykul/norse mythos).

Such a huge departure from just orcs orcs orcs and fel magic. I'm almost dreading the last raid being at the tomb of sargeras, since it's just more demons and HFC 2.0.

....still wondering what was going on in Uldaur with Caretaker G33-WH12.....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    most likely just cleaning out ulduar. Don't worry.

Also, during WoTLK, we fought the titan keepers, were they weakened of something? Because...well...odyn is a titan keeper...and he's a damn wrecker right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    most likely just cleaning out ulduar. Don't worry.

Also, during WoTLK, we fought the titan keepers, were they weakened of something? Because...well...odyn is a titan keeper...and he's a damn wrecker right now.
    You mean other than the fact we had to beat each of there asses before they realized they were fucked up, then no.

But, they got corrupted in Ulduar by Yogg just like Loken did, and then we had to come in and fuck em up in order for them to realize that they are the dumbest and most incompetent titan watchers out there, and then once that happened they were able to give us some buffs and shit to kill Yogg if we wanted. They were most likely pretty weak by the end of Ulduar though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    You mean other than the fact we had to beat each of there asses before they realized they were fucked up, then no.

But, they got corrupted in Ulduar by Yogg just like Loken did, and then we had to come in and fuck em up in order for them to realize that they are the dumbest and most incompetent titan watchers out there, and then once that happened they were able to give us some buffs and shit to kill Yogg if we wanted. They were most likely pretty weak by the end of Ulduar though.
    Now that you mention it, they are dumb. Infact, dont we kill hodir or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Gee whiz, I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Now that you mention it, they are dumb. Infact, dont we kill hodir or something?
    Not in Ulduar. Im almost positive hes actually a class hall follower for warriors. I know a lot of warriors are a bit upset that they have random titan watchers (and really incompetent ones at that} as champions and followers so Im pretty sure hes one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Well, there goes my theory of mid tier raid. Guess Helya dies that mini raid.

Which I'm perfectly happy with. Now for new guesses on what it will be.
    Makes an azshara / Nzoth mid tier alot more likely

10+ Year Old Account

Decided to do Khadgar when he was young and gave him a tabard of the Kirin Tor.
    Also since I want them to make the whole turning him old thing to be canon to the story and him growing a beard etc...
    For the Horde!

Those titan watchers defeated an army of old gods and elemental gods and imprisoned them all. It took centuries for them to be corrupted plus be betrayed by loken. The titan watchers are amazing g strong and competent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    From the trailer, it says that Medivh will return. This has pretty big implication for the story going forward.
    So maybe the final boss is Medivh as guardian of Sargeras, or maybe mid tier boss. Still pretty cool. If he still has guardian powers he will be the strongest mortal we have ever faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Those titan watchers defeated an army of old gods and elemental gods and imprisoned them all. It took centuries for them to be corrupted plus be betrayed by loken. The titan watchers are amazing g strong and competent
    I'm pretty sure it was the Titans themselves who fought the old gods and imprisoned them, then made the Titan watchers to keep watch over the prisons.

No doubt the watchers are strong though, but they were definitely weak towards the end of Ulduar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I'm very happy about them keeping their words, they said that they will have ''small raids'' similar to the ones in TBC where there are a small amount of bosses. Can't wait to see how the Stormheim raid will look like and what it will tell us.
    Probably only 2-4 bosses but still pretty awesome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Probably only 2-4 bosses but still pretty awesome.
    I was guessing around 4-5 bosses myself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Well, there goes my theory of mid tier raid. Guess Helya dies that mini raid.

Which I'm perfectly happy with. Now for new guesses on what it will be.
    Troll patch mon
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2016-08-18 at 05:22 AM.

There's no way the small raid can even be mythic though right? No testing has been done, no achievements or gear datamined. It coming in between nightmare and nighthold puts it to release in like november. I'm wondering if it will be a vault of arch style raid with 1 difficultly and no lfr version. I'm also very curious to see if the Karazhan dungeon will be mythic only like the suramar ones and not queable

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would any of that be datamined? It is patch content which means the data for it has never been shared with the client.
    Ok well how are they going to properly test that raid? Also if it delays us getting nighthold (tier gear) I'm gunna be kinda mad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Ok well how are they going to properly test that raid? Also if it delays us getting nighthold (tier gear) I'm gunna be kinda mad
    The 7.1 ptr obviously..

Blizz needs to put a fucking dismount/anti-enlarging field around all Nethershard vendors, so sick of them just assuming the community will be good lil boys and girls, and not trolls.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    The 7.1 ptr obviously..
    Didn't brf come out before 6.1? Why can't we just have nighthold sooner lol

I'm pretty sure it was the Titans themselves who fought the old gods and imprisoned them, then made the Titan watchers to keep watch over the prisons.

No doubt the watchers are strong though, but they were definitely weak towards the end of Ulduar.
    Naw, the Titan keepers are the ones who fought and defeated the Old Gods, that is what they were created for. The only exception was Ysharj who was winning against them, so the Titans reached down and obliterated him.