Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why did Moroes murk that poor mage?

I realize it's easy and preferable ( I don't blame you ) for writing off Warlords of Draenor as... mostly non-canon, but the time Moroes shows up to your Garrison to give a quest, he was downright pleasant.

Unless of course that hooded figure was leading the legion to Karazhan, in which case making him a bit more Fel would have been clearer.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

He wasn't that pleasant, he was pretty much exactly as rude as a refined butler can be while still maintaining perfect demeanour.
    Besides that was him in our house. He tried to kill us last time we were wandering around his house too.

Well to be fair, we were unannounced guests and kind of wrecking the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Well preparations had to be made with the forced entry of unannounced visitors.

Actually, I didn't get it - the Legion troops heading towards the door-what did he mean with his classic "preparations must be made"?Are they allied or by that he meant,that it's time to activate Karazhan's defense systems?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Actually, I didn't get it - the Legion troops heading towards the door-what did he mean with his classic "preparations must be made"?Are they allied or by that he meant,that it's time to activate Karazhan's defense systems?
    Have you done the Kara quest with Khadgar released on tuesday?

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    He was bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Have you done the Kara quest with Khadgar released on tuesday?
    I did.I know,that Karazhan is being invaded by the Legion forces.The question is - on which side is Moroes?

I realize it's easy and preferable ( I don't blame you ) for writing off Warlords of Draenor as... mostly non-canon, but the time Moroes shows up to your Garrison to give a quest, he was downright pleasant.

Unless of course that hooded figure was leading the legion to Karazhan, in which case making him a bit more Fel would have been clearer.
    WoD is canon. Writing it off because you don't like it is childish.

Moroes shows up if you choose A building to give you A loreless side quest for dungeons, so what? Does it make sense? No, do you want Blizzard to plan out of every minute detail 3+ years in advance?

Why would the guy be leading the Legion? Karazhan is IN LEAGUE with the Legion, not against it. The explorer looked like just a lost adventurer heading to probably try and steal the secrets of Karazhan. The Legion are heading there because, if you remember, Medivh was basically Sargeras for many years. Sargeras knows what it is in Karazhan for this reason, and wants to reclaim it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    I did.I know,that Karazhan is being invaded by the Legion forces.The question is - on which side is Moroes?
    The side of his master - Medivh, who is on the side of the Legion because he is / was possessed by Sargeras.

I hope it wasnt the young wizard amongst the two quest/ring npc's who are ussually infront :<

the one who keeps getting barked at by the older male wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I hope it wasnt the young wizard amongst the two quest/ring npc's who are ussually infront :<

the one who keeps getting barked at by the older male wizard
    Don't think,that they're still residing in there,but who knows?For me it seemed like a lowbie,who didn't see the actual transition from Duskwood in to the Deadwind Pass and wandered in there.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    He did mention "The master", perhaps Medivh returns in one way or another? Maybe a dreadlord impersonator? Who knows at this point.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    He tracked mud into the tower.

To me that hooded figure looked like he was uninvited too

The thing that gets me is that last time we seen Medivh he was on our side AGAINST the legion but I really get the feeling from the quests and this that hes helping them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    WoD is canon. Writing it off because you don't like it is childish.
    *Jerkoff motion*

In any case, Moroes always struck me as a person who wants to maintain the tower in Medivh's absence. Made sense he would attack a raiding party, but not so much skulking about and shanking people wandering outside. Hell those two wizards were outside of the tower for how long?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dekal View Post
    He did mention "The master", perhaps Medivh returns in one way or another? Maybe a dreadlord impersonator? Who knows at this point.
    A dreadlord impersonator DID appear as a ghost of Medivh in the Harbingers - Khadgar -short.

*Jerkoff motion*
    I will never not find it totally bizarre when I encounter a grown ass man child.

Again, pretending something didn't happen because you don't like it, is possibly one of the most childish things imaginable. Its literally covering your ears and shouting "lalalala i can't hear youuuu"

Deleted
    That poor Mage was just doing a quest in Dustwood and took a wrong turn.

Cause he is a straight OG BOOYYYYY

>.> Sorry I couldn't help it.. Murk always makes me think of Thug Notes.