I was really discouraged with mount farming lately, but what drops today after 220 kills?

I'm so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Yeah, it's possible without the cap.
    Thank you! Guess i'll just end up with the exalted mount instead :-). I got the High Priest one earlier today though, so just the Kiln left!

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    Uff I was hoping this would not happen but I just hit 3000 kills with bonus coins on my last world boss mount Galleon that I need to get. The mount simply doesn't want to drop. How frustrating....
    You're not alone D:
    I am now at about 3500 attempts with coins for Nalak now. Last one I need but its not so bad since he's pretty easy to kill and at least it's giving me something to do.
    I'm also 5 toys off the 300 mount, but all I can get are the expensive dice and a couple of Arch toys so I would much rather just wait until Legion and loot some rares ahaha.

Also I wish this launch event had a fel bat mount or something. So many shards .___.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

finally got this, took long enough but i'm happy
    hey

Well I cant post images at the moment but the other night I got Ony and the Azure drake.
    I got both in the same day. The counter for Ony says 200 but its actually something over 400

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, no screenshot, but I got this: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A6ra/simple. Feat of Strength achievement can be seen in Recent Activity.

The plan was to farm it with 10 of my 11 characters that are capable of soloing The Eye. It dropped in my second week of farming. Of course, I've killed it before, but from the moment I decided to farm it, it took just 16 kills.

Had to buy 280% flying to be able to learn it, since the character it dropped for didn't have that yet.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account

Fucking finalllllly. Im still in shock it dropped.

Deleted
    So I went to do Ruhkmar on a reroll for no reason before bed...

Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2016-08-19 at 12:17 AM.

I do Sha and Nalak every week for no reason and here I am mountless waahhh D:. I wish my friend had your luck. Grats though.

Got the Huolon Dwagon this morning!

109 kills on 2 accounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not me: But, one of my close mates whom I run tot with weekly finally got his ji-kun mount, putting him at 335 collected :P No horridon yet for me still, 314 kills currently. Not fazed much by it, going into legion with 342 mounts, I can't complain
    Eager as fuck for that Fox mount :P
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

No screenshots since I'm on my mobile but last week i got the Azure Drake, and today I got the Blue Drake.
    Finally finished with Malygos.

Skickat från min E6653 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    So I just got the Heroic Ragnaros mount on my first run of Firelands on my Demon Hunter. Was just running it for gold.
    I got Alysrazor mount while carrying my druid through for the toy - which was only like the third time doing so. lol Took me over 111 kills to get it the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by Allyosaugh View Post

finally got this, took long enough but i'm happy

Did you die with excitement? lol
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2016-08-20 at 04:15 PM.

Does rarity addon combine kills from all my characters? Just installed this addon and shows me only 8 tries on Alar mount while I kill him many times on few characters. Its possible to merge kills from all characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Does rarity addon combine kills from all my characters? Just installed this addon and shows me only 8 tries on Alar mount while I kill him many times on few characters. Its possible to merge kills from all characters?
    Mine shows kills over all my chars, but not merged account.

Did you log the chars who killed him?

Yeah logged already 3 characters and the counter stays at 8, 9 atm because killed him once today.

Yeah logged already 3 characters and the counter stays at 8, 9 atm because killed him once today.
    K, I dont know what the problem is then, sorry :- /

You can manually change the amount of attempts in the addon settings. Just go to the mount tab and find the mount.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Bringing me to 256 mounts. Wish it was the Blazing Drake so I could finally get the Emerald Drake though. :P

Deleted

One after another!