Deleted

Grappling hook...

Is probably the most fun you can have as an ability.

harpoon is just as fun but has to be on a target (surv hunter)

Wait, did they make it useful again like the initial implementation - instead of a worse-Heroic Leap?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Wait, did they make it useful again like the initial implementation - instead of a worse-Heroic Leap?
    Yus. I've used it to scale a few buildings now!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    Yus. I've used it to scale a few buildings now!
    Wooo! It might not be so awful to use now! Now, they just need to make it activate instantly even if it'd look weird. Maybe a jump-and-then-grapple the floor animation, so it's faster.

good to see some mobility spells are working fine.

So they nerfed Shadowstep and made Grappling hook better?(I couldn't use it on the object higher than myself)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So they nerfed Shadowstep and made Grappling hook better?(I couldn't use it on the object higher than myself)
    Shadowstep works vertically now. Used it yesterday to get up a building where my buddy was on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Someone needs to make an epic, cinematic battle between a rogue and demon hunter just scaling buildings.
    This needs to happen.

This needs to happen bad.

Add a monk uselessly rolling on the ground for good measure.

Can't tell too well from the angle - what sword mog is that?

Yeah at first they fixed it and heroic leap last week to work on higher ground. Now it works like alpha grappling hook again, like an actual grappling hook. It can stick to walls again. As long as you have LOS of something witin 40 yards you can grapple to it. I was able to climb from the target dummy area in stormwind all the way to the top of the castle using windows and such. Outlaw is batman. I dont care if healers do more dps, ill be outlaw now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Shadowstep works vertically now. Used it yesterday to get up a building where my buddy was on top.
    Out in the world or in a instance? If out in world that's nothing new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch My Bankai View Post
    Can't tell too well from the angle - what sword mog is that?
    Last seasons PvP 1h sword!

Deleted
    Seemed to me that grappling hook works fine in the outside world but in battlegrounds its still sometime useless. Maybe its intended that you cannot get anywhere you want. But I wish I could use it reliably on uneven terrain.