Poll: Which Warchief best represents your Horde?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ive always liked Blackhand.... guldan can be booted off a cliff for all I care

WCIII Thrall was the best warchief! You cant really be an intresting faction leader in WoW, since you cant really do or solve anything - so WoW Thrall, Voljin and soon Sylvanas are all kinda meh. And Blackhand was a puppet for the demons.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Garrosh by far, i ignore the hole Orcs only stuff because that was a forced plotline from blizzard to make Horde players dislike him as i ignore him use sha power when he was all his life against demonblood and saw it as weakens to resolve to powers like that.
    In MoP blizzard had forced plotlines to make it so ppl disliked him so hard it became hard to beleave the story anymore.

But from TBC till 50% into MoP i loved him.

Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2016-08-18 at 01:46 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Garrosh is the only true Warchief and the personification of the horde.

Hellscream's eyes are upon you.

Garrosh since there's no Doomhammer.

Deleted
    Sylvanas.She represents horde really well. Not so organized but she is doing what she must do to survive and make horde as one united faction.

Garrosh is the only one WARchief. The rest are peace ministers.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that this is a question that can be even be asked is kind of amazing. The Horde is going through Warchiefs faster than a lot of nations are go through elected leaders at this point. Even though I am alliance scum and I don't agree with a lot of what she has done, I find Sylvanas to be a fairly intriguing character who is at least fun to watch, I also like the fact that she is the first Warchief who is not from an old Horde race. My vote is for Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Lannden; 2016-08-18 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fercho750 View Post
    As a proud alliance player, i think garrosh represents the horde perfectly.
    I voted Thrall as I do believe him to be the best one. But after reading your post, yes I do agree. Garrosh to me represented the horde perfectly indeed. Thrall to me was the ideal reformer of the horde as I want it to be.

Doomhammer. Almost destroyed the Alliance if it wasn't for Guldan. No one else has even come close.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJester View Post
    I left out Doomhammer, didn't feel he added much (though the same could be said for Vol'jin...)
    ... You mean the guy who was the strongest, most cunning, longest running, most prominent and most loyal to the Horde of all Warchiefs? The guy who was the most successful in destroying the alliance? The guy who was cunning enough to not drink from Mannoroths blood, who was the main opposition against the orcs being dominated by the fel, and who intersected Guldans first attempts to open the Tomb of Sargeras, which otherwise might've been the destruction of the world? THE GUY WHO LITERALLY IS THE NAMESAKE OF THE HORDE CAPITAL CITY?

... sure, let's exclude that guy but include Vol'jin who ruled for a month and didn't do shit, and Sylvanas who was literally appointed Warchief like a day ago.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2016-08-18 at 10:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh. Before they wrote him into a villain. Cata garrosh. Had the hordes best in mind. Then they just wrote him into a generic villain.
    Aye mate

mine was Thrall before cataclysm

How the hell is Sylvanas so high? Lol She hasnt even done anything. None of the former Warchiefs trusted her.

Garrosh was my favorite Warchief. IRL Thrall would have been a much better Warchief but for a video game, I dont think you can beat Garrosh.

Thrall, right between WC3 and Cata...

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    ... You mean the guy who was the strongest, most cunning, longest running, most prominent and most loyal to the Horde of all Warchiefs? The guy who was the most successful in destroying the alliance? The guy who was cunning enough to not drink from Mannoroths blood, who was the main opposition against the orcs being dominated by the fel, and who intersected Guldans first attempts to open the Tomb of Sargeras, which otherwise might've been the destruction of the world? THE GUY WHO LITERALLY IS THE NAMESAKE OF THE HORDE CAPITAL CITY?

... sure, let's exclude that guy but include Vol'jin who ruled for a month and didn't do shit, and Sylvanas who was literally appointed Warchief like a day ago.
    Well honestly there is no real point into adding him as you never experienced him as a warchief. You mainly read about him. The RTS game(s) didn't give you much if any information on what kind of ruler he was. Sylvanas should actually be excluded unless you want to also include: put your favourite NPC here - as warchief.

I love how people are voting for Sylvannas when she hasn't even done anything yet! She could turn out to be worse than Garrosh in terms of destroying the horde internally. Should probably give it until the end of Legion before you decide whether she's the best or not =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprophecy2186 View Post
    I love how people are voting for Sylvannas when she hasn't even done anything yet! She could turn out to be worse than Garrosh in terms of destroying the horde internally. Should probably give it until the end of Legion before you decide whether she's the best or not =/
    I hope she is. We need real political development.

Before Broken Shore? Vol'jin. After what happened at Broken Shore? Garrosh.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Thrall.

Yeah yeah green Jesus and whatnot, but I remember W3 and pre-Cata stuff too fondly to accept anyone else as warchief. It's supposed to be Thrall in his classic armor, that's what what the warchief is to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Garrosh. Before they wrote him into a villain. Cata garrosh. Had the hordes best in mind. Then they just wrote him into a generic villain.
    Yeah. Cata Garrosh was moderately interesting, warmongering for the sake of his people who lived in a shitty desert.
    In MOP they made him decline into full on Hitler tier too quickly, suddenly injeceting orcs with sha-juice etc. By the time we got to SOO I didn't even want to kill Garrosh anymore because the thing that was a raid boss was so far from the "real" Garrosh that it felt cheap. I wanted to kill Garrosh for being a warmongering idiot with murky moral grounds, not because Blizzard slapped a twirly moustache on him and turned him into some full-metal genocider.
    Last edited by mmoc1571eb5575; 2016-08-18 at 02:21 PM.