Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

GAME BREAKING invasion bug

Edit: It's been hotfixed, sorry folks lol

Holy Enchantment.

Low levels are able to apply this buff (which scales to 100) from the Broken Shore event, allowing them to consistently deal 100k damage regardless of level. The enchantment procs often and allows players of any level to one shot elites and it persists through death. Noticed invasion bosses dropping in a matter of seconds? Wondering why your invasions are now only taking 5 minutes to complete instead of the usual 15-20? This is why.

TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. There are many players abusing this and Blizzard might swing the ban hammer. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
    Last edited by Trollfat; 2016-08-18 at 06:41 PM.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

how can get this buff?

Way to go, now it'll be hotfixed

And doubt anyone will be banned

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    how can get this buff?
    If you're Horde it's at the blood elf tent near the Orgrimmar docks. For Alliance I have no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    And doubt anyone will be banned
    People have been banned for less.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

how do lowbies even get that buff? I thought you had to be 98+ to even enter the phase where you get it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    how do lowbies even get that buff? I thought you had to be 98+ to even enter the phase where you get it
    Having a 98+ in your group should fix that phasing.

-

As for bans? Won't happen, they'll put a hotfix to scale the damage down or put a level requirement on it.

if you zone into a raid the buff is removed. if people find a way to circumvent this, too bad. current parses are irrelevant anyway so if anyone wants to go kikoo dps using this, who cares really.

very much doubt blizzard will do anything about this.

You don't get banned for this, are you an idiot? And this is not GAMEBREAKING. Do you know what a GAMEBREAKING bug is? It pretty much hinders progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no, I highly doubt anyone is getting banned for this, and gamebreaking it isn't. It'll just get hotfixed if anything.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    I was able to get the buff on my 68 Druid without being in any raid or anything
    HEROES NEVER DIE

I actually did notice earlier some mobs die super fast, I just thought I hadn't been paying attention or something.

And also invasions being several minutes shorter. Not like half or a third shorter, but maybe they're going 14-15 minutes instead of 16-17 minutes
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Been using this. Invasions are again worth it for levelling!!

Why is this game breaking? I still get my nethershards and chests and am done faster. I applaud the people getting these buffs and finishing stuff faster for me. Thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm using it. If I get banned, oh well. It will only show that Blizzard is no longer a company that deserves my money.

Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    I'm using it. If I get banned, oh well. It will only show that Blizzard is no longer a company that deserves my money.
    Probably be a day or two ban if there is one. Worth it as long as they don't roll back the levels.

the buff is there to be used for invasions. whats there bannable if you use it for invasions????

Hopefully they'll hotfix the experience bug when they fix this bug. But then this is Blizz we're talking about.

Nah this is just WAY more fun tbh....my low level was making shit go FAST. I didnt do the stage 4 boss but the stage 2 bosses i was like doing 30-40% of their xp in one hit when it connected...we did stage 2 in like under a min...stage 3 was fast too...i couldnt find enough mobs lol.

Does this persist outside of the zones? I can imagine it'll be hilarious to use to power level through dungeons

7+ Year Old Account
    They better not hotfix this. Its bad enough they nerfed the invasion exp to the god damn ground. At least now you can kill an elite before some fucker tags it :/