Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    i will say its not as good, this coming from someone whos been a DK tank since wotlk. Its not bad but its not great, which is why im still considering rerolling mage.

They need to reduce the cost of DS and give us more rune regen stuff for blood to feel as smooth as it used to be
    Pretty much this.
    I'm not unhappy with the changes persae, but they're entirely off-side with some of them
    Marrowrend I like, as an idea, in practice it's clunky.
    Last edited by Diggsworth; 2016-08-17 at 03:54 PM. Reason: quick reply =/= quick reply with quote

Quote Originally Posted by Mewantcookie View Post
    most tanks? they made nearly all classes like this, you can play wow now with a NES-gamepad...
    agreed, but as I primarily tank and can now do nothing to keep myself alive while the healer decides to go answer his phone or a knock at the door it is tanking that I will pitch a bitch about.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    I mean I get it has a lot of CD like the old DK but that's nothing the same as before. The flow and feel of the overall gameplay of the spec is absolutely nothing like any Blood DK iteration I have played, and the only one I've not played is WoTLK Blood. What you are describing to me is most similar to Seraphim Paladins in Highmaul when you rotated between Seraphim/SoTR/DP in the 30sec of time you had between Seraphims.

Sure, you have a lot of options if you want to think it like that but the ebb and flow of your resources and your gameplay is anything but a DK.
    even at 100 with missing talents dh tank feels betetr then blood to me, alot.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    even at 100 with missing talents dh tank feels betetr then blood to me, alot.
    its not "even at 100" when balance has nothing to do with level 100. just be patient, we are in a decent spot at 110.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    its not "even at 100" when balance has nothing to do with level 100. just be patient, we are in a decent spot at 110.
    i meant that vengeance at 100 feels better then blood (for me)ive tried on live and in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    With what? Most of us have kept up with Beta. And if current tuning numbers stay where they at, Demon Hunters will scale up even more so at 110.

Of course, not to say we're unplayable or anything, but it's not like we're getting anything crazy at 110.

It's not really fun, especially compared to all the fun stuff you can do on prot wars.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sucks having no panic heals like death pact, or a way to reduce a lot of incoming damage at the beginning of a large trash pack so you don't get destroyed before you gain enough RP to death strike. Having JUST vampiric blood is quite boring too. I still don't like the feeling of having to create resources to death strike, makes me a little anxious having to spend time doing that while I'm getting rekt. I don't trust healers to know that I'll take a bunch of spike damage until I get my shit together if I'm at no RP.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well the artifact doesn't change much, but it does erase the threat of being killed when you pull a pack of mobs. With just several targets it's pretty much LoH on a 45 second CD. After you're rolling, boneshield lasts long enough to transition to another pack, not to mention you'll probably have some left over runic power.

As of now I pretty much enter my first pull of the instance (or a boss pull) with DRW just so I can get high stacks of boneshield ASAP.

Despite a lot of complaining, I still feel blood DK 'plays' better than all the other tanks, and that's not saying much because I don't think blood DK is the pinnacle of fun right now either. I find DH tanks a bit more boring than blood honestly, with the only enjoyable aspect being the mobility (and yes, I'm talking with all talents).

I personally feel like they have done a great job with the class fantasy of all the specs especially blood this time around as a DK main since launch, just hope they keep an eye on Frost tuning so it doesn't lag behind Unholy too much.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    agreed, but as I primarily tank and can now do nothing to keep myself alive while the healer decides to go answer his phone or a knock at the door it is tanking that I will pitch a bitch about.
    Should healers be able to tank a pack/boss for a while if the designated tank decides to AFK mid pull to answer his phone or there's a knock at the door? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that many people like the changes but I agree. I didn't really mind WoD changes especially with rune tap being a 2 charge amazing CD. But they just removed a lot of our active mitigation making rune tap a talent with better options on the same row and just straight removing IBF. So what our best CD is now Vamp blood?

It's like they took all the responsibility for CDs out of tanking. Stack boneshield, use heartstrike if high boneshield, use and stand in death and decay. Use deathstrike after taking damage or if risking capping on RP, blood boil to apply diseases/aoe/make sure not to get to 2/use if nothing else to cast. The whole rotation is so basic. The only form of choice is whether to cast heartstrike or the other ability which I cant remember the name of. I blood tanked every expansion since ICC and I think this iteration is my least favorite.

Playing Vengeance DH right now it feels exactly the same as Blood DK just with new abilities and names. I got empower wards instead of AMS. Im shearing instead of hearstrike/marrow im casting immolation aura on CD like usually what happens with blood boil now or damn near it. Soul cleave to heal. Blizz has gotten really boring with tanks.

The fact that you chose to base your opinion off of the prepatch instead of max level with your artifact, and your full list of abilities from the artifact is quite hilarious.