Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite Target Thread (BG)

In this somewhat fun pre Legion PvP time i'd like to hear what is your favorite target ? You know, as you come back from rez who would you just love to run into to inside a BG?

For myself seeing how I play Feral/Affi mostly (some Rogue) it has to be Elemental by a country mile .. Shut down to the max ...

After Ele I'd say Retr .. Though with a Retr in a BG it can drag on for a while so I tend to DoT and leave also with a Retr the damage is real .. Then it would be a Hunter .. Now in open world they can global people but inside a BG they last a bit but eventually go down like a sack of potatoes ..

You?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any healer.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunters. Hate them jumping all over the place.

Deleted
    Rogues.

Sniping them out of stealth with AOE or clipping them with dots before they stealth is rewarding.
    They're the most obnoxious class on the planet when they're on your back, so I need to get my jollies somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    When im playing Rogue my favorite targets are Demon Hunters,Hunters and Mages, because mages and hunters think they can kite me with hit and run tactic but they are wrong as Sub i have 70% speed slowing talent and not getting kited by them at all.

As for Demon Hunters when they was announced evryone was saying "haha rip rogues" but among all classes i find demon hunters easiest class to kill in 1vs1 more like they stand no chanse vs Rogues.

Also ferals/balance druids cas they think if they will use dash and spam change form they can outrun from rogue or kite him, but they wrong.

Also warlocks, cas they look immortal when using 1-3mins cds, but when those cds expire after 15-20secs like red bubble they are becoming easy kill.

_________
    when im playing Feral/Balance druid my self i like focusing other Ferals/Balance druids for fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Rogues.

Sniping them out of stealth with AOE or clipping them with dots before they stealth is rewarding.
    They're the most obnoxious class on the planet when they're on your back, so I need to get my jollies somehow.
    Rogues doestn care about dots/aoe anymore since they dont rely on stealth, and Outlaw with +30% extra healing talent from vial and healing potions restores hp evry 30sec much faster dots doing dmg, in case if there no healers in team, but usually when im playing melee classes i prefer doing bgs with healers friends in group.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2016-08-18 at 02:55 PM.

I am finding that anything that wears plate armor is a weak target and melts under pressure.

Which is quite ironic when you think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without Counterstrike Totem, DPS shaman remain the easiest target. My favorite target however is Demon Hunters.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Up to the prepatch it was warriors on my assassination rogue. I just knew I could take pretty much any of them 1v1 with zero risk of actually dying myself. Felt like a great niche not many people were aware of.

Now in the prepatch I'm not sure. Probably demon hunters though. When it comes down to it they only have 2 dashes and a short blur with terrible healing. My least favorite targets now are priests and mages. Healing priests with their 30% passive damage reduction and mages because ugh roots and slows are annoying now.

Didn't think this was happening but with my outlaw rogue my favourite targets are deamon hunters. I love it when getting lucky with 'Roll the Bones' buffs and finish him off with a pistol shot when he's trying to escape. Pow! Dead MF! Feels soooo good man!

With my palley I like fighting against warriors or to collect as many people I can annoying them staying alive so long while they try to tab the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    Didn't think this was happening but with my outlaw rogue my favourite targets are deamon hunters. I love it when getting lucky with 'Roll the Bones' buffs and finish him off with a pistol shot when he's trying to escape. Pow! Dead MF! Feels soooo good man!

With my palley I like fighting against warriors or to collect as many people I can annoying them staying alive so long while they try to tab the flag.
    I noticed Retr stay up quite a while ... Is that the case or I'm missing something?

Deleted
    Speaking as a shadow priest:

Rogues with cloak of shadows on cooldown > mages > elemental/shadow/balance > Death Knights with AMS on cooldown > Ret paladins > Fury warriors > Everything else > Warlocks

They do! Due to a passive called 'Retribution' you got 30% dmg reduction almost all the time. Plus all the other defensive extras.... I can't burst someone down but life long enough waiting for reinforcements. If they don't show up I try to stay alive and maybe some rogue can sneak in and tab the flag. Also find it very rewarding to guard and off heal in Temple of Kotmogu BG. Feels like it can make a difference.

I main a resto druid, and I'm real good at the faggy escape shit, so when I'm on other toons, I love blowing up other druids. Usually ferals, they always seem to tbe the easiest to take down.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    In this somewhat fun pre Legion PvP time i'd like to hear what is your favorite target ? You know, as you come back from rez who would you just love to run into to inside a BG?

For myself seeing how I play Feral/Affi mostly (some Rogue) it has to be Elemental by a country mile .. Shut down to the max ...

After Ele I'd say Retr .. Though with a Retr in a BG it can drag on for a while so I tend to DoT and leave also with a Retr the damage is real .. Then it would be a Hunter .. Now in open world they can global people but inside a BG they last a bit but eventually go down like a sack of potatoes ..

You?
    Whoever the target caller is calling.

Shadow Priests, closely followed by mages.

demon hunters and dps warriors are pretty much the same in random bg's.. if they got no pocket healer you can farm them til they leave or game is over.

My favorite target changes every game... to be that one person who chases you down for 2+ minutes for no reason and you are forced to fight him. After he kills you, because he had a healer and you didn't... and you have no cds left because you used them killing a bunch of people in the brawl that just occurred and your team lost.. he then tbags you like he accomplished something.

Yeah, i then proceed to kill him and only him for the rest of the game. I will do an objective then run and hunt him down over and over. I enjoy every second of it too.

This happens about once every 3 games.

As Ret: any melee + shammies
    As DH: other DH + healers (when i see a good rogue on the enemy team, i try to stay with a grp 24/7)

Deleted
    Healers ofc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    how I play Feral/Affi mostly (some Rogue) .

After Ele I'd say Retr .. Though with a Retr in a BG it can drag on for a while so I tend to DoT and leave also with a Retr the damage is real ..
    ret unrated still is king/l2p, more so post nurf :D

actual personal target preference is tree, JV-Stunburst ftw.