10+ Year Old Account
    Really want Reno Jackson and Elise Starseeker to be added to the game!
    Can have them with Mrgglllton.
    Please Blizzard!
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Naw, the Titan keepers are the ones who fought and defeated the Old Gods, that is what they were created for. The only exception was Ysharj who was winning against them, so the Titans reached down and obliterated him.
    Ah gotcha! My bad, haven't read about that kinda lore in a while. Been focused on the current stuff. Thanks for the correction though

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of the Karazhan Dungeon what bosses do you think we will see?

I hope they don't forget about the Forgotten Crypt and add it as a mini dungeon sometime soon.
    For the Horde!

I just hope this isn't just an excuse to just recycle the old bosses. Basically giving us very little new. Likely will be the case, though.

I mean, Moroes, the Curator construct, and the Huntsman are all very likely to be featured again. As are different Opera bosses. That's what, 6 out of 9 bosses covered already?

Final boss will likely be either Malchezaar, or a Sargeras-corrupted Echo of Medivh or something.

That leaves possibly two new bosses? Most likely ones part of the Legion, as they are the ones taking over the tower.

Edit:
    That said, I am quite positive about 7.1 being a true content-containing patch, and am highly curious of other goodies it may bring!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would any of that be datamined? It is patch content which means the data for it has never been shared with the client.
    Because they said it will come between Nightmare and Nighthold. Kinda weird to go from Launch-Raid to Patch-Raid and back to Launch-Raid again.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I just hope this isn't just an excuse to just recycle the old bosses. Basically giving us very little new. Likely will be the case, though.

I mean, Moroes, the Curator construct, and the Huntsman are all very likely to be featured again. As are different Opera bosses. That's what, 6 out of 9 bosses covered already?

Final boss will likely be either Malchezaar, or a Sargeras-corrupted Echo of Medivh or something.

That leaves possibly two new bosses? Most likely ones part of the Legion, as they are the ones taking over the tower.

Edit:
    That said, I am quite positive about 7.1 being a true content-containing patch, and am highly curious of other goodies it may bring!
    They are counting Opera as a single boss. In the interview he says there are technically more than 9 because of Opera.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Because they said it will come between Nightmare and Nighthold. Kinda weird to go from Launch-Raid to Patch-Raid and back to Launch-Raid again.
    They're calling the stormheim thing a "miniraid" so its probably just an Ony/Gruul style thing with 1 or 2 bosses.

Deleted
    Dont know if it was mentioned here before, but Slootbag said on its stream today that Kara 5 man will only be mythic only.
    Not really suprising, since both Suramardungeons are the same.
    Last edited by mmoc7530589043; 2016-08-18 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I was guessing around 4-5 bosses myself
    Really think this is too big tbh. They've shown in the past that they're fine with single or two boss raids, and 4-5 is barely smaller than the Emerald Nightmare (7).
    I really really think any number higher than 3 is extremely unlikely, and wouldn't even be surprised at just 2.

Also the first two bosses are likely to not have unique models. Perhaps even the last boss which is presumably Helya will reuse her dungeon model, just with additional animations.

Imo the raid will be like :

- Trial of some sort

- Horde VS Alliance

- Final boss

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Really think this is too big tbh. They've shown in the past that they're fine with single or two boss raids, and 4-5 is barely smaller than the Emerald Nightmare (7).
    I really really think any number higher than 3 is extremely unlikely, and wouldn't even be surprised at just 2.

Also the first two bosses are likely to not have unique models. Perhaps even the last boss which is presumably Helya will reuse her dungeon model, just with additional animations.
    I (like most of us) am expecting something like one of the Dragonshires. Not really difficult to produce, and not a super difficult encounter, but serves as a stopgap / supplement to Nightmare, giving groups something to do before Nighthold - lets them stretch out the release a bit without there being a big drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashkar View Post
    I (like most of us) am expecting something like one of the Dragonshires. Not really difficult to produce, and not a super difficult encounter, but serves as a stopgap / supplement to Nightmare, giving groups something to do before Nighthold - lets them stretch out the release a bit without there being a big drought.
    Yeah that is the kind of thing I am expecting too. Definitly not 4-5 bosses, probably just one "main event" and maybe a couple of others just as padding.

Yeah that is the kind of thing I am expecting too. Definitly not 4-5 bosses, probably just one "main event" and maybe a couple of others just as padding.
    Which is fine by me. These little raid enounters really filled things in well in Wrath. I hope it does the same here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Legion hasn't been released yet and people look forward to play on 7.1 ptr...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Legion hasn't been released yet and people look forward to play on 7.1 ptr...
    Because people know nothing about the new raid except what zone it's tied to. (we don't even know how that zones questing ends since we don't have the cinematic)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Because people know nothing about the new raid except what zone it's tied to.
    Helya is the boss in the 7.1 raid. (https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/766024890595942400)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Helya is the boss in the 7.1 raid. (https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/766024890595942400)
    That confirms only that it's Helya related

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    That confirms only that it's Helya related
    That does narrow things down fairly considerably.
    I would still be excited to see what it is on the PTR though (although I'm just going to read about it :P)

7+ Year Old Account
    That does narrow things down fairly considerably.
    I would still be excited to see what it is on the PTR though (although I'm just going to read about it :P)
    Well they basically said it's gonna be the conclusion to the Stormheim story, so we already knew we would have Helya vs Odyn and Ally vs Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    Dont know if it was mentioned here before, but Slootbag said on its stream today that Kara 5 man will only be mythic only.
    Not really suprising, since both Suramardungeons are the same.
    Fuck this mythic only dungeon nonsense. It's fine for raids but not dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Fuck this mythic only dungeon nonsense. It's fine for raids but not dungeons.
    I don't know about you but I really would be a bit worried about getting random people for my group in a nine boss dungeon instead of people I can trust.
    Worst comes to it, just use the group finder. It's really easy now.