15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, just fucking lol.

I like the way Aizen was there just to flashback to some obscure "you could have cured fear of death" thing that was two pages for Juha's whole supposed good-reason-motive. Lol....

And Juha's last power was completely crushed because Ichigo's kid inherited Orihime's powers to fucking transcend space and crush it with his bare hands.

Too much left unseen. Kinda bad ending. Feels like everything is too convenient. For Renji and Rukia to even have a kid so quickly when Shinigami live forever...I guess they had to rush to make this a "perfect" ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    This ending..... just so very bad.

What the hell happened to yoruichi and urahara? and that girl that jumped in to save them? this ending left so many holes it's not even funny
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

That was probably the dumbest explanation of why a villain did something I will ever see. He in no way gave off the "wanting to conquer death" reasoning at all and just more seemed like he wanted to kill everything.

As for trying to tie everything up in a nice bow this wasn't too surprising in its disappointment. You can't just wrap it all up in 20 pages when there was easily 3-5 chapters of stuff to talk about there at the end.

Also, dead people being able to have kids seems weird. Was this possible in the past? I don't remember that being true, but then again I guess all of those nobles had to have kids in some way, I guess.

In the end Bleach leaves us with some plot holes, forgotten plots, and the feeling we've gotten over the last 5 years or so, which is just an itching irritation that it could be better all the time. A shame that something that started promising and had some promising moments had to eventually end like this.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2016-08-18 at 03:18 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

And who is the soul king now? the most important characters in bleach and its just got ignored, what the fuck was that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Kazui fingers the last remaining power of Yhwach to death.......

Besides that it was a pretty good chapter. We learn why Yhwach's doing what he's doing and it makes sense. Destroying all three worlds and remaking them into a place without death isn't that far out in terms of evil plans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus that was pathetic. It doesn't help that Boku No Hero and Shokugeki No Souma dropped absolute FIRE with their chapters this week...

But yeah, that chapter was pretty shit. Everything from Ichigo's dodgy new hair cut, to the fanservice pairings and Kazui absorbing Yhwach's power... Urg.

And then the "Special Announcement" is a fuckin live action movie XD.

So glad this series is over...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

You would think that after following the series for so long, I would be more emotional about the ending. But nope, that was actually shit. I shipped Ichi-Hime, and like that we (fucking) finally got Yhwach's motivation, but the rest was literal garbage tier!

Let's start from the top-
    The bajillion unanswered questions and missing shikai/bankai

So....is ishiin/urahara/yuroichi dead or....

implied incest yuzu, wtf.....

godamn out of character sappy courage speech from aizen, he is talking to himself! Gave me flashbacks to the horrible final moments of the Soul Eater anime

Ywach just....disappeared....all that build up to his return and he gets fingered to death....

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Jesus that was pathetic. It doesn't help that Boku No Hero and Shokugeki No Souma dropped absolute FIRE with their chapters this week...
    Sry for OT but I need to disagree about Shokugeki. Hayama's face-heel-turn and complete disregard of Shiomi is so out of character I sat there literally cursing the chapter in disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    implied incest yuzu, wtf.....
    My brain kinda died while reading it, so did I miss something?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    My brain kinda died while reading it, so did I miss something?

Yuzu wants to do it with her brother and nephew

Deleted
    I've wanted it to end finally but this is not an ending this manga deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    No, that was it. He might pull of a Boruto style sequel but who knows.

What was up with the remainder of Bach's energy just going poof? That was disappointing. Could just as well have left it out completely as it amounted to nothing in the end.
    It got my hopes up Bach controlling time and stuff might deliver on his threat from chapter 680 somehow but nope.
    it looked to me from the way the panels were set up like Kazui absorbed it somehow? which would be batshit crazy. but then again this is Bleach we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

Yuzu wants to do it with her brother and nephew
    Oh wow went right over my head who Kazui is and that comment.

#BleachKilledBrain.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    I am disappointed, but not at Kubo entirely.

Disappointed that the end was force rushed. Disappointed that Kubo didn't say "Fuck it" and end it his own way on his personal website or something.

Disappointed because I shipped IchiRuki the whole series.

Not disappointed with an IchiHime kid inheriting Orihime's powers and Ichigo's combined and shutting off the time travel power thing, because honestly it's not a plot hole, it's just a rushed plot closer.

All in all the series defined the basis of my transition into manga/anime as an adult, so it will always be #1 in my heart. At times it was awesome, at times it let us down, and at times it shattered us at our very cores.

So, thank you Bleach, for 686 chapters of fun and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    This ending..... just so very bad.

What the hell happened to yoruichi and urahara? and that girl that jumped in to save them? this ending left so many holes it's not even funny
    I'd rather have seen these two get it on
    Well there was probably no way to end this in a decent fashion. I also figured there'd be more to be honest. That they all follow in the footsteps of their parents was too cliche even for me though.

The one thing I have wonder, what was the announcement we were told about last time?
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-08-18 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I'd rather have seen these two get it on
    Well there was probably no way to end this in a decent fashion. I also figured there'd be more to be honest. That they all follow in the footsteps of their parents was too cliche even for me though.

The one thing I have wonder, what was the announcement we were told about last time?
    A live action movie... This chapter has so many unanswered questions but given that Kubo was rushed I can't honestly blame him it's so stupid that SJ would rush a series that has been going on for 15 years such a shame

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    A live action movie... This chapter has so many unanswered questions but given that Kubo was rushed I can't honestly blame him it's so stupid that SJ would rush a series that has been going on for 15 years such a shame
    Yeah, especially since it was already going towards the end.. what "marvel" is going to replace it? Did they need the spot that badly?
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-08-18 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Final chapter was an ok end, but the Quincy Arc was just terrible.
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god this shitty series is finally over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting