Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serais View Post
    Go to SW docks look for a table with purple crystals, touch one. Thats it.
    Is this suppose to be where the demon hunters/invasion vendors set up shop? They seem to be phased out on my 90+ dk.

Also what is the horde equivalent location?
    Last edited by Shadowygoodness; 2016-08-18 at 12:50 PM.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

I just did this for a whole hour worth. I can tell you there are A LOT of people using it. I seriously couldn't find enough mobs doing the one near Stormwind and had to relog 3 times at stage 4 start as I wasn't getting any xp. Finally I got some but it isn't even close to game breaking.

I got MORE xp per invasion just afking my lowbie earlier this week...now I am busing ass killing stuff in all 3 stages and this "gift" just makes things a bit better considering all the 100s tagging your mobs. Now I can 1 shot them and who cares?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    Is this suppose to be where the demon hunters/invasion vendors set up shop? They seem to be phased out on my 90+ dk.

Also what is the horde equivalent location?
    Horde location is the docks outside of Orgrimmar.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/IeNeBoi for the table location

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Been using this. Invasions are again worth it for levelling!!
    How do you do it? I'm interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sounds fun, hope it isn't fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Ofc its normal. Its called "fun" and sometimes happens in prepatches of wow when nothing matters and everyone is chilled and rewards are just souvenirs.

I am guessing the only one who could consider it "game breaking" is blizzard if some people level faster and don't buy levelling tokens. For everyone else I don't understand the "game breaking" when the events last 4 hours regardless and how fast people level doesn't affect anyone.

As usual the internet is offended and bandwidth must be spilt.
    The funny thing is, there is an actual game breaking exploit that came with the Invasion patch. A buff that, if you know how to make it bypass it's intended uses, accounts for roughly 30% of a players damage in raids, and greatly buffs them in PvP. Not going to say what or how, for obvious reasons.

ahd how can a low level get this buff? need to party with a 98+ and then touch the crystal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    ahd how can a low level get this buff? need to party with a 98+ and then touch the crystal?
    You can just fly to where the globe thingy is and click it. Worked for me on a lvl 94 shaman and 61 rogue

Awesome thx for the info going to do this as much as I can before they fix it.

As a prot pally with spinning hammers this will be magical.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Still not hotfixed in EU.

not hotfixed in the US ether.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

lol everything is dying too fast now rip

1 level per invasion is nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    1 level per invasion is nice
    Heh yeah, this is even more imbalanced than invasions before the xp nerf. I'm lvl 98 and it's still ridiculous, oneshot normal mobs and take down elites with ease. Can mass xp in phase 3. For people who want lvl 100 alts, go crazy right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    I get about 150% of what I would get from all 4 stage bonuses AFK from just killing mobs in S3 this way

- - - Updated - - -

Might be worth it to just join the S3 groups in group finder

10+ Year Old Account
    I type in all caps to get attention and show that certain wow factor (pun intended)

Not a GAME BREAKING bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I get about 150% of what I would get from all 4 stage bonuses AFK from just killing mobs in S3 this way

- - - Updated - - -

Might be worth it to just join the S3 groups in group finder

Why stop at p3 ? Those mobs stay up in p4
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Why stop at p3 ? Those mobs stay up in p4
    Yeah, but I meant join a S3 group and kill them until they despawn

- - - Updated - - -

Also I just went from 77 to 81 in 3 invasions and maybe 2 mins into S3 of the 4th