10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veftala View Post
    Is Monkey king a new hero or skin for PL??
    Brand new hero.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Why don't you quit talking about it too while you're at it...

I mean it's been like a month since I last dared look in here and sure enough the first page is full of you with EVERYTHING IS HIDEOUSLY RETARDEDLY AMAZINGLY OVERPOWERED TO ABSURD MAGNITUDES... except the game is more balanced than ever and will probably continue to be so even without a Blink Dagger nerf. Even pubs are more fun than they were a year ago.

But while everyone else is happy here you rant trying to seek validation while hiding your ineptitude behind walls of text comprising of filler words, hyperbole and fallacy. As you have for the last 3+ years. If you don't enjoy the game, don't play, but why not for a change consider that maybe you're wrong about, well, everything, and instead of blaming the game and other players start look for a ways to better yourself. You'll never learn if you don't accept that you don't know everything, and no one ever improved while looking for fault in others instead of themselves.
    Are you still complaining around here? You complain about everything, including people who complain. And the last paragraph gave me a good laugh.., our usual Her-"I don't like your arguments"-manni .

Your posts were simply unbearable, what I did? I just stopped visiting the thread. I still open it once in a every while. If same thing happens to you when you read Pizza's posts, I think it is you who should be leaving the thread, not him.

so, bye bye.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-18 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    our usual Her-"I don't like your arguments"-manni .
    Grade A witticism right there. While I don't believe I've ever used the phrase "I don't like your arguments", saying that your argumentation is flawed or that you're committing into fallacy was really just a nice way of saying "you're wrong and what you're saying is retarded".

And if you didn't notice I left this forum long ago, being a moderator I couldn't stand not being able to ban people like you and pizza just for being a pain in the ass and after having been a mod I couldn't stand not having the ability to do it any more. No offense to the other posters, I did enjoy some of the discussions here but they were drowned by too many 3k rants or shitposts.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2016-08-18 at 04:44 PM.

Grade A witticism right there. While I don't believe I've ever used the phrase "I don't like your arguments", saying that your argumentation is flawed or that you're committing into fallacy was really just a nice way of saying "you're wrong and what you're saying is retarded".
    That's the only thing you say in short. I suggest you what you've suggested to PizzaSHARK. A through consideration of your own posts and arguments.

And if you didn't notice I left this forum long ago, being a moderator I couldn't stand not being able to ban people like you and pizza just for being a pain in the ass and after having been a mod I couldn't stand not having the ability to do it any more.
    Indeed, this forum isn't for kids or somehow-couldn't-grow-ups who are looking to ban people just because they don't like them. It's a good thing this sub-forum has gotten rid of you. Do you know why this forum is popular? It's because nerdragers aren't moderating around here.

exit this way ->
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-18 at 06:05 PM.

Indeed, this forum isn't for kids or somehow-couldn't-grow-ups who are looking to ban people just because they don't like them. It's a good thing this thread sub-forum has gotten rid of you. Do you know why this forum is popular? It's because nerdragers aren't moderating around here.

exit this way ->
    Uhh, this forum is 'popular'?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Uhh, this forum is 'popular'?
    It is way too popular for a forum.

There are currently 16453 users online. 997 members and 15456 guests

It is way too popular for a forum.
    Ah, you mean the forums. The entire board of forums. Not this forum, but all of them on MMO-Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Ah, you mean the forums. The entire board of forums. Not this forum, but all of them on MMO-Champion.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. I use forum, forums and sub-forum pretty much interchangeably.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Brand new hero.
    So I think all moba developers consider it an honor to make a Monkey-King hero ^_^

10+ Year Old Account

And if you didn't notice I left this forum long ago, being a moderator I couldn't stand not being able to ban people like you and pizza just for being a pain in the ass and after having been a mod I couldn't stand not having the ability to do it any more. No offense to the other posters, I did enjoy some of the discussions here but they were drowned by too many 3k rants or shitposts.
    You left the forum but you're still here whining and crying. Sure, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Veftala View Post
    So I think all moba developers consider it an honor to make a Monkey-King hero ^_^
    Yeah, sure seems that way. Granted, Sun Wukong is probably the most popular and enduring character in Chinese mythology, so it's not really surprising he appears in so many different games.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    In the absence of the high quality dota games(because the teams need a break after TI), I think the most "exciting" aspect of the current pro-scene is the

http://www.dota2.com/majorsregistration/list

Players have until the 4th of September to leave teams(if they wish to leave/of if they get kicked) and until 18th of September to join teams(if they get invited).

Some already interesting departures

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    In the absence of the high quality dota games(because the teams need a break after TI), I think the most "exciting" aspect of the current pro-scene is the

http://www.dota2.com/majorsregistration/list

Players have until the 4th of September to leave teams(if they wish to leave/of if they get kicked) and until 18th of September to join teams(if they get invited).

Some already interesting departures
    People suggesting EE left Secret just to troll Reddit and he'll rejoin before the period ends.

/shrug

As we discussed a couple pages ago, EE isn't the only issue with Secret these days - he's just the one people focus on the most. As much as I dislike the idea of my hero being a problem, it's hard to dispute that Puppey's drafting has been pretty awful lately.

Not sure about the rest of that. It seems pretty unlikely Demon would leave TNC after they did so ridiculously well, and same with MP leaving MVP. I'm wondering if people are just fucking around. I'm surprised w33ha and iceiceice aren't fucking around since they're so well known for trolling.

That's the only thing you say in short. I suggest you what you've suggested to PizzaSHARK. A through consideration of your own posts and arguments.

Indeed, this forum isn't for kids or somehow-couldn't-grow-ups who are looking to ban people just because they don't like them. It's a good thing this sub-forum has gotten rid of you. Do you know why this forum is popular? It's because nerdragers aren't moderating around here.

exit this way ->
    I did very, very little moderating during the time I was a mod, mostly just checking my inbox for reports (90% of these reports were just "this guy made me mad" bullshit), writing a few stickies and giving out a few warnings when people got in forum wars. And this is mostly because there aren't that many posts per day in here and because compared to rest of MMOC it's normally fairly civil.

The real problem with this entire forum is that Bibi is a colossal piece of shit. I've heard enough about him from several people to fill a book (not to mention the shit I saw on mod forums) but among other things he went stripped mods of all powers a long time ago. Now trash tier contributors like you are virtually impossible to ban so long as you're smart enough to only toe the line when you have a few infractions. Every active sub is a nightmare to mod because the same trolls, fanatics and weirdos post like they're paid to do it and there's no way to ban them unless they actually go nuts, all because Bibi doesn't want to make his users mad an reduce his cash flow. But knowing that not having posted for a year I can say whatever I like is nice too.

Seeing as you still act like a little piece of shit around here (who barely ever talks about dota) I don't think it's gotten any better since then. No one in here ever liked you (I know for a fact several people put you on ignore just for being a colossal retard on top of being a dickhead) and you haven't even had the K in your name changed to a C yet despite that having been suggested half a hundred times in this very forum. Don't worry though, I'm not gonna "rage" in here any more but I think you're the one who needs an exit of sorts.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2016-08-20 at 02:06 AM.

Seeing as you still act like a little piece of shit around here (who barely ever talks about dota) I don't think it's gotten any better since then. No one in here ever liked you (I know for a fact several people put you on ignore just for being a colossal retard on top of being a dickhead) and you haven't even had the K in your name changed to a C yet despite that having been suggested half a hundred times in this very forum. Don't worry though, I'm not gonna "rage" in here any more but I think you're the one who needs an exit of sorts.
    Looks like someone is mad. It's rather hilarious that you still don't think you are raging, when your internals are boiling so hard that you are expressing insults, one after another.

Since you are so pissed, I will call it a mission accomplished .
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-20 at 02:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep getting this image of a pasty, pimply, skinny nerd with glasses sitting at his keyboard and pretending to be Judge Dredd. I know that's probably completely inaccurate but that's the image I keep getting so that's how I'm gonna view this all. Dude's suffered some kinda mental break or something due to us, Kuntantee. I'm proud of us!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    true. it is very strong.

Nowadays we even see it on sniper, drow ranger, mirana regularly.

Maybe in 1 year we see it on Anti Mage and Queen of Pain aswell lol

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I keep getting this image of a pasty, pimply, skinny nerd with glasses sitting at his keyboard and pretending to be Judge Dredd. I know that's probably completely inaccurate but that's the image I keep getting so that's how I'm gonna view this all. Dude's suffered some kinda mental break or something due to us, Kuntantee. I'm proud of us!
    You don't need to be Freud to understand it...

- Part of a hardcore raiding group
    - Insults people with words like "3k thrash" etc. If it was WoW narrative, he would probably prefer "LFR thrash".
    - Easily triggerable
    - Intolerance towards individuals and their relevant (to the topic) posts
    - The intolerance is not manifested in the form of "ignoring", but replies/posts involving insults
    - A desire to misuse authority (banning perceived "retards" and "pieces of shits")

Conclusion: He's an angry nerd and a real life loser. As obvious as the day.

/Sherlock mod off
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-20 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, that's why I never did get into hardcore raiding. There was already way too much drama in the normal modes, especially over loot.

Didnt take long post TI for this thread to turn into trash again lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Didnt take long post TI for this thread to turn into trash again lol.
    Nothing really to talk about. No major balance issues that aren't already covered (fucking potm agh's), and it's gonna be a few weeks before any esports drama starts up.