Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    could anybody direct me to a good guide for brewmasters please?
    what about this thread first page first post? there are several links to good guids

It would seem that BrM is the only spec to be keeping to the original class/spec concept. I think where people are dissatisfied is with tanks playing more like a traditional dps class minus the dps coupled with the loss of "big tank" moments where you've used a tanking ability and really felt like a tank.

The current paradigm just doesn't have any moments like that based on my experience. So without the ability to feel super tanky you feel more like a light dps class that doesn't get flattened.

If a car was coming tanks used to be able to stop that car in its tracks; in the same situation the tank won't stop a car in its tracks but rather would be pushed by the car.

How does Blackout Combo work with isb, if you do it twice in a row before the buff expires(which doesnt show as a buff)? does it add to the duration or refresh it?

7+ Year Old Account
    it just stops stagger dmg for 3 seconds as stated in the tooltip but the stagger builds up too so i was able to get to 250%ish stagger

Anyone mind giving me some tips and tricks on brewmaster?

Currently compared to my bear I feel like squishy fluff, this entire spec confuses me now

Quote Originally Posted by Ray3andrei View Post
    How does Blackout Combo work with isb, if you do it twice in a row before the buff expires(which doesnt show as a buff)? does it add to the duration or refresh it?
    adds 3s to the duration
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Deleted
    Quick question lads, Fort Brew, the base Cd is 7 mins, we can lower that through keg smash i believe? so what realistically can we shorten the CD of it by? if that makes sense. Fanks

This thread could be more productive and less cluttered. If you have a general question like "what am I supposed to do," or "I feel squishy, what's wrong," please check the guides on the first page. If you can't find an answer, then post your question. We're driving the page count up while just recycling the same questions/complaints again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Quick question lads, Fort Brew, the base Cd is 7 mins, we can lower that through keg smash i believe? so what realistically can we shorten the CD of it by? if that makes sense. Fanks
    If you are tunneling mobs the whole time with a tight rotation, expect 4:30 or so to be the actual cooldown, depending on haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    If you are tunneling mobs the whole time with a tight rotation, expect 4:30 or so to be the actual cooldown, depending on haste.
    I would approximately put it at 100% faster CD at 0% haste with Blackout Combo (aka 3:30 min CD).
    More haste makes it even faster.
    Less uptime on a mob makes it slower.

how are we performing on mythic+ 10+?

For those who have been able to test Beta, how is the artifact power? It looks to only work against physical auto attacks. Is that really useful even? Coming from a raiding perspective, I'm not sure as I haven't read a lot of the fights as a tank. I see more negative feedback about it than positive, which is unfortunate.

Deleted
    Does the Special Delivery talent actually work currently? I've been punching a target dummy for 5 minutes using brews on cooldown, but I did not get a single proc ...

Quote Originally Posted by guinsoo2000
    how are we performing on mythic+ 10+?
    as i know, brm is more then cappable of high mythic. upto 11+ afaik

Quote Originally Posted by Taygai
    For those who have been able to test Beta, how is the artifact power? It looks to only work against physical auto attacks. Is that really useful even? Coming from a raiding perspective, I'm not sure as I haven't read a lot of the fights as a tank. I see more negative feedback about it than positive, which is unfortunate.
    its realy powerfull. not beeing able to get hit by any auto attacks is huge. keep in mind that you have allready 90% stagger to conter upfront damage. and Flaming Keg can stop autoattack from everythign it hits, including all adds in a add heavy fight.

Quote Originally Posted by yehyehyehyeh
    Does the Special Delivery talent actually work currently? I've been punching a target dummy for 5 minutes using brews on cooldown, but I did not get a single proc ...
    afaik it doesnt procc at dummies. on everything else it procc as it should, and now it also crits correctly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcuro View Post
    afaik it doesnt procc at dummies. on everything else it procc as it should, and now it also crits correctly
    Thanks! Oh, and does it actually land on an enemy? Or just a random location close-by? The AoE has 8 yards radius, so could the barrel actually miss your target(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by yehyehyehyeh View Post
    Thanks! Oh, and does it actually land on an enemy? Or just a random location close-by? The AoE has 8 yards radius, so could the barrel actually miss your target(s)?
    It targets an enemy's position, movement of mobs has a chance to cause it to miss but it damage is reliable on most fights at 100. 110 I can't speak to.

are we thinking it's better to leave healing elixir to proc when we are low for safety, or micro manage it for the extra HPS/smoothing?

any thoughts? i'm inclined to keep 1 charge rolling and 1 on reserve, in general. opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by arcuro View Post
    its realy powerfull. not beeing able to get hit by any auto attacks is huge. keep in mind that you have allready 90% stagger to conter upfront damage. and Flaming Keg can stop autoattack from everythign it hits, including all adds in a add heavy fight.
    If you've had the chance to, do you know if there are a lot of magic heavy fights in raids? That's my biggest concern is being weak in magic heavy fights, my co-tank will be a DH and we're concerned magic heavy fights are going to stall us for a bit until we out gear the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by fjura View Post
    are we thinking it's better to leave healing elixir to proc when we are low for safety, or micro manage it for the extra HPS/smoothing?

any thoughts? i'm inclined to keep 1 charge rolling and 1 on reserve, in general. opinions?
    Possibly it'll make sense to save them for the 35% threshold to help with gaming Obstinate Determination. I haven't tried it personally

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Blackout Strike 3s CD for you too? Stayed as one after multiple relogs.

nvm, seems fixed again.
    Last edited by keqe; 2016-08-19 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard