Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    My sound quality on the regular HyperX Cloud is fine for its pricing. And I find the accessories very good. The detachable mic and airplane adapter are quite nice since I travel a lot as well. But those are my needs and not the OPs.

If you want good sound quality I always recommend Sennheiser but I don't know how their microphone quality is.
    Yeah I use HD650s for gaming.

The Hyper X is very nice for the price though and very well put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    I hear from everywhere that the HyperX and HyperX 2 starts to have a very buzzing sound if you have very low volume in them, Is that true?

- - - Updated - - -

I hear from everywhere that the HyperX and HyperX 2 starts to have a very buzzing sound if you have very low volume in them, Is that true?
    Idk what "everywhere" means, but here is another source (me) saying I have none of the issues you mention.

Even the box the product comes in is super nice. I think they strike a great balance between sound quality and price and are perhaps even a little underpriced.
    Last edited by mmoc9445a9ffa9; 2016-08-18 at 09:11 PM.

Hey.

My guildies are saying that my current mic is having a loud weird sound whenever i'm talking, so now i need a new headset with Mic, Does anyone have any recommendations or know which one is currently the "Best" for gaming?

Thanks all.
    I like the wireless Logitech that also has Bluetooth. (they only make one like that, forget the model)

I'm on about my second or third though. The internal battery eventually wears out.

Deleted
    If you care about sound quality then a wireless headset is just as bad at its job as a wireless mouse.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sennheiser 363D. Don't waste your time or money with anything else. The last headset you'll have to buy.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I always recommend a good set of cans with a separate mic. I use ATH-m50x studio monitor headphones with a snowflake desk mic. If you absolutely have to have a mic by your face, there are things like the modmic that can be attached to the cans.

I use HyperX Cloud II at work all day every day and absolutely love it, one of the more comfortable headsets I've ever used. The band is metal as well so pretty low risk of breaking.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826738003

Logitech tbh, their after market care and return policy is absolutely Mint. I had a G35 something, after 1 year and 8 months of me not giving a shit how i dropped it, the ear cracked off, put out a ticket, got an upgraded version the same week. Had a logitech mouse, started to weird out after a year, contacted them through email, all the fella wanted was a pic of the label attached to the cable, upgraded version in my mail few days later.

Steel series... oohboy, they use zen desk, zendesk is to customer service what aids is to rhesus monkeys.
    took them 2 months to reply to my ticket, which they then closed, again and again and again, untill i flipped off the lid on their reddit pr page. They continuously deliver over hyped grade B material avoid them as the plague.

Currently i myself am using the Corsair Void headset, and i have to say, the sound quality is brilliant aswell as the microphone functionality, the 7.1 real dolby ( none a that emulated shit ) is bliss. Wholeheartedly recommend it, but if you want logitech.. go right ahead, their customer service has no equal in the market

Hey.

My guildies are saying that my current mic is having a loud weird sound whenever i'm talking, so now i need a new headset with Mic, Does anyone have any recommendations or know which one is currently the "Best" for gaming?

Thanks all.
    Probably your audio jack/usb port or sound drivers not the actual headset.