Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't understand that Odyn hate. He is a swell lad who takes no shit from bitches. True embodiment of bro's before ho's.

OT: It will be a one boss raid where you need to survive genn throwing insults at you for 10 minutes.

Bye Bye Helya. She had so much potential, but alas we need shinies. Hopefully the titanic lich king follows suit at one point.

It will feel like beating up Kael all over again ;P

Deleted
    I hope the entire raid is like a battlefield with reskinned bosses for horde and Allaince ie if horde fight Allaince mage the Allaince fight an orc warlock with the same mechanics.

Allaince get Slyvannas as a boss horde get Genn. Somehow bring in heyla. At the end everyone clicks that with immortal demon armies at the gates the gurge can wait and the faction conflict is stopped

Sylvanas offers herself up to helya if she gives few hundred of those misguided souls to Bwamsamdi (or w/e ya type it) and Bwamsamdi will bring back Vol'jin who will be the final boss of the miniraid saying that the Warchief Throne was just a setback.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Bye Bye Helya. She had so much potential, but alas we need shinies. Hopefully the titanic lich king follows suit at one point.

It will feel like beating up Kael all over again ;P
    At least her story will finish. Unlike multiple WoD ones like Shatrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Eyir will purify Sylvanas and she'll become a living elf again and be a beacon of the holy light. Then she'll marry Illidan.
    it might works

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    No no no you see i've already decided, MAIEV will be the one to marry Illidan, she already can't live without him!
    that's also a great idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

We're going to fight and kill helya, while most likely slapping odyns face in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Why is the emissary imprisoned? Because you know, Lich King took control over Northrend's Kvaldir.
    Lich King never took control over Northrends Kvaldir.

The Kvaldir in the Borean Tundra attack the Naga because Queen Azshara put a massive Kraken to sleep there, the Kvaldir want to reawaken him.

Helya and Neptulon may be Allies (or were Allies) because some Kvaldir in Vashj'ir fought against the Naga and mentioned fighting for Neptulon.

Helya is pretty much her own Master, she doesn't serve the Old Gods, else the Kvaldir would have never fought against the Naga in Vashj'ir, nor does she serve the Burning Legion.

Unlikely that Odyn plays any role outside of "thank the Titans you got rid off her, now fight me again, for Honor!".

Odyn is, sadly, on our side, there is no indication on Beta that we ever fight Odyn, there aren't even people around who really mention that Odyn is actually a real dick, it's just told what Odyn did and then put aside.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-08-18 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All head cannon obviously, but maybe Sylvanas wants to be turned into a Val'kyr herself. Maybe this mini raid is defending her from the Burning Legion while she is transforming. Maybe the leader of said Legion forces is a dreadlord with personal ties to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    All head cannon obviously, but maybe Sylvanas wants to be turned into a Val'kyr herself. Maybe this mini raid is defending her from the Burning Legion while she is transforming. Maybe the leader of said Legion forces is a dreadlord with personal ties to her.
    Helya betrays her pact with Sylvanas and the players need to take over.

Might have seen that plot before...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Eyir will purify Sylvanas and she'll become a living elf again and be a beacon of the holy light. Then she'll marry Illidan.
    Not a bad idea lol

Fighting Helya for control of Varian and Vol'jin's souls

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Fighting Helya for control of Varian and Vol'jin's souls
    Does Varian still have a soul? He kind of got exploded by fel and fel is very, very bad for souls.

Varian also had the essence of Goldrinn in him, may make his soul stronger than the average

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It wouldn't surprise me if Helya and Odyn kill each other at the end of that raid. Both of them are pretty fu***** nuts imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be a rework of Vault of Archavon.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I don't see why we'd want to kill Odyn as he is right now. The guy is an elitist and a jerk, but he is also helping us to fight against the Legion + he hasn't done anything bad to us, nor has he directly caused anything bad (again, to us) so far, no?
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    I don't see why we'd want to kill Odyn as he is right now. The guy is an elitist and a jerk, but he is also helping us to fight against the Legion + he hasn't done anything bad to us, nor has he directly caused anything bad (again, to us) so far, no?
    I mean he did go lich king on Heyla and look how she turned out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Proven my worth to Odyn.
    Odyn gives me aegis.
    Fel corrupted Vrykul asshat shows up.
    Wants aegis.
    Odyn be like no.
    Just watches as we fight over the aegis.
    Wants to battle me for funzies afterwards.

Also, he's a real ass to Hyrja, a female Vrykul who trained all her live to become a Val'kyr, finally becomes one and then Odyn uses her to test our strength, we obviously kill her.

White Knights for Helya