Kazzak bonus roll

So I google searched this and got conflicting answers, are you supposed to be able to bonus roll doomlord Kazzak more than 1 time a week or am I bugged?

You can bonus roll world bosses as many times as you have coins. This also goes for any repeatable boss, including all LFR, Normal and Heroic bosses. You are only eligible for loot from any of these bosses the first time you kill them in a week but you can bonus roll them indefinitely.

edit: I'm wrong, see below.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2016-08-19 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You can bonus roll world bosses as many times as you have coins. This also goes for any repeatable boss, including all LFR, Normal and Heroic bosses. You are only eligible for loot from any of these bosses the first time you kill them in a week but you can bonus roll them indefinitely.
    That's not accurate.

Currently, you only get one bonus roll per week for Kazzak. I haven't tried for the other WB but I suspect it's been changed as well.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    You only get a single bonus roll per character per week for Kazzak.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivoze View Post
    You only get a single bonus roll per character per week for Kazzak.
    Good to know, I honestly never tried to bonus roll Kazzak more than once in a lockout so I just assumed it worked like other bosses.

Thanks for the clarity. I was not sure and chat was telling me both you can and can't, then a GM told me to delete my addon folder so I figured this would save me doing that for no reason.