Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

EU midnight Launch and mythic dungeons

So someone has told me that EU wont have mythics avaible before wesnday reset? Is this true?

Every expac EU always got an extra set of coins, world boss kill I think... That tuesday after we reach 110 we won't be able to do mythic 0? Can any1 confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgarth View Post
    So someone has told me that EU wont have mythics avaible before wesnday reset? Is this true?

Every expac EU always got an extra set of coins, world boss kill I think... That tuesday after we reach 110 we won't be able to do mythic 0? Can any1 confirm?
    What do we get? "An extra set of coins" what does that mean?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    What do we get? "An extra set of coins" what does that mean?
    IF you managed to get to max level before weekly maintenance, Tuesday night for EU, you could buy the bonus roll coins before and after the reset, getting 6 coins at launch

From Slootbags stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/slootbag/v/84456642?t=1h43m27s

So basicly no, not going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    From Slootbags stream:

Thanks so much for digging this up, relieves me.

IF you managed to get to max level before weekly maintenance, Tuesday night for EU, you could buy the bonus roll coins before and after the reset, getting 6 coins at launch
    That can't possibly happen, there's more than likely something they will keep you from doing.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    That can't possibly happen, there's more than likely something they will keep you from doing.
    That is exactly what happened before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    I mean, why wouldn't they?

- - - Updated - - -

From Slootbags stream:

there isn't any confirmation tho and I don't know why they wouldn't let it, some EU guilds in cataclysm did blackwing descent/bastion on launch day. It's always been this way and it's only fair considering US gets all patches one day ahead of EU for no reason.

Warlords released thursdays, so you're just talking shit here. Wrath also released Thursdays.

BC took longer than that to level, and regardless of that, raids had attunements.
    MoP, i'm pretty sure they delayed raid releases or disabled the first week reset

Leaves Cataclysm the only addon where EU might've had an additional reset?

From Slootbags stream:

Can you write what he's saying here? For some reason twitch has major issues loading for me, for the past few days. Unable to see the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    Can you write what he's saying here? For some reason twitch has major issues loading for me, for the past few days. Unable to see the video.
    You won't be able to, either they have fixed it, or will fix it til live.

Deleted
    That's nice, but I would like to see a blue post on the issue, not some random streamer

He basically says if you're planning to pull an all nighter so you can level fast and do an extra lockout of mythic dungeons you can forget about it because mythic dungeons will not be available until the weekly reset on wednesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    That's nice, but I would like to see a blue post on the issue, not some random streamer
    Sloot is pretty much in on most of what goes on concerning such things. Do you know why he's a streamer?

Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    He asked Blizzard Devs on Gamescom and they basicly said that EU people won't be able to do mythic dungeons before the reset.

Well he streams for Blizzard at Gamescom 2016, so that's as good as it gets. But I'm pretty sure there will also be a bluepost about this soon.
    Last edited by Neoxx; 2016-08-19 at 12:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Sloot is pretty much in on most of what goes on concerning such things. Do you know why he's a streamer?
    Cause he wants to make money by playing video games.

But it does not matter how much "in on it" he is, it's not an official statement from blizzard, so it holds as much credibility as any other rumor.

Deleted
    He asked Blizzard Devs on Gamescom and they basicly said that EU people won't be able to do mythic dungeons before the reset.
    He also explained that if it doesn't is a Blue Post it's not confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account

But it does not matter how much "in on it" he is, it's not an official statement from blizzard, so it holds as much credibility as any other rumor.
    Other than he was a gamescom hanging out with a lot of devs, so he probably asked since he is in a EU guild

10+ Year Old Account

Not confirmed, but certainly more credible than a random rumour.
    It's enough for me in any case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Other than he was a gamescom hanging out with a lot of devs, so he probably asked since he is in a EU guild
    That and he's been a Top10+ raider for a very long time and hanging around at GC along with several other raiders.

Deleted
    you wanna race through the leveling experience in three hours(!) for ONE mythic run?.....
    No, dont enjoy legion....