Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I this turned out to a scam, it would be cool, because the grant itself is one of the dumbest/petty causes I've heard so far.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Fame does not equal fortune. Look at Lindsey Lohan, pissed it all away on...idk. Cocaine, I assume.

lol you contradicted yourself. Fame DOES equal fortune. But if you are a dumbass druggy then you can piss away your FORTUNE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Trump university 2.0
    Could be worse. Could be the Clinton Foundation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh ok lol. I actually think a scholarship for white dudes isn't that big of a deal, he makes a fairly good argument as to why it is needed on his website.
    Why should it be? You people act like their are ZERO poor white people. lol
    Everyone gets a leg up except whitey because "white". lol Typical left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    On the front page of the site it says: When will Grants be available?

The Privilege Grant will run a pilot grant program for the Spring semester of the 2016-2017 school year, with applications opening in the winter. The full grant program will be administered for the 2017-2018 school year. More details will be released in the coming months.

Man they really hate Milo =P
    The left hates anybody who doesn't think collectively. Milo is gay and it pisses the left off that he doesn't think a certain way. Just like when blacks don't think a certain way "collective" they are called uncle toms and told that they aren't black. The left is pretty damned racist. As we also saw with the DNC hacked e-mails that referred to latino's as "taco bowls" but the left wing media won't talk about that. They just do what they do and deflect it to the Russians.

Are we really using reddit as a source now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Given the guy is just an extroverted narcissist who likes to see and hear himself talking I wouldn't take anything he promises or talks about for more than patination of his own ego with gold squeezed from his own endless number of self-gratifying campaigns.
    lol You mean how how he destroys the lefts global/racist arguments? I love watching Milo make SJW's pee their pantys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Are we really using reddit as a source now?
    Only if it supports the lefts racist bigoted views, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I this turned out to a scam, it would be cool, because the grant itself is one of the dumbest/petty causes I've heard so far.
    Yeah? What is the "cause" that offends you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    What confuses me about the objective of his grant is that white men are not oppressed. I think they now face more competition though.
    Neither are black, brown, or yellow men. It was made up by the left and supported by the idiot masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post

Why should it be? You people act like their are ZERO poor white people. lol
    Everyone gets a leg up except whitey because "white". lol Typical left.
    If you make a grant for the poor, you would see that a lot more minorities would need it than white people.
    Even if you could make a case that there are enough programs that focuses on minorities, and that poor whites don't get any help, you still can't exclude girls. That's just silly. The whole thing is just a mockery against social programs for the weaker elements in society, a desperate protest by petty conservatives.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Milo Yiannopoulos’s “Privilege Grant” was announced with great fanfare back in January. The alleged college scholarship program, designed to tweak PC sensibilities by offering money only to white males, was supposed to start offering scholarships this fall, providing 50 lucky white dudes $2500 each, for a total of $125,000 in its initial year, $25,000 of which would come from Milo himself.

The grant program was just shut down with no explanation. More importantly, no money was awarded to some deserving guy.

Margaret MacLennan, a self-described “conservative” who was the original “director” of the alleged scholarship fund and who helped Milo raise money for it, is asking where the money went.

So did Milo just cuck a bunch of his fans and supporters? Kinda new to this word, hope I used it correctly as a verb.
    How the fuck anyone gave him money, not expecting this result, is freaking hilarious. Of course he did it. He doesn't give a fuck.

Yeah? What is the "cause" that offends you?
    I'm not offended, I just think that this anti-PC grant is pathetic.
    Mother pus bucket!

The left hates anybody who doesn't think collectively. Milo is gay and it pisses the left off that he doesn't think a certain way. Just like when blacks don't think a certain way "collective" they are called uncle toms and told that they aren't black. The left is pretty damned racist. As we also saw with the DNC hacked e-mails that referred to latino's as "taco bowls" but the left wing media won't talk about that. They just do what they do and deflect it to the Russians.
    Could you imagine if Trump made the Taco bowls statement? How could a self respecting hispanic ever vote Dem after that statement?

What about Hillary and Whatshername Schultz... Planning on attacking Bernie's religion (scarcely see a mention of that). Schultz is forced to resign and is basically immediately hired by Hillary. I guess Hillary really liked Schultz's idea of attacks on people's religions.

If I was Trump I would have this in commercials all over the place.

So true, the left is insanely intolorable, to the point that I am often taken aback when talking to them. It is like the hive mind or something. (chirp, chirp... you do not agree with us.. you must: be a bigot, be a racist, be an idiot, you are disgusting... chirp... chirp..). God forbid someone thinks for themselves..... You really see it in the Trump Hillary threads on this site.

If you type in a post that can even remotely be seen as possibly against Hillary, they will be all over you like flies on sh@t. Most of the time I have three or four replies from ardent dem defenders within 1 minute of posting.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol You mean how how he destroys the lefts global/racist arguments? I love watching Milo make SJW's pee their pantys.
    I mean, if you are unfamiliar with that type of people you are probably in awe. I can't take him serious because I do and that's regardless of affiliation he has.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

If someone is a moronic, violent racist, you don't dislike him because he doesn't think like everyone else. You dislike him for his destructive attitudes based on horse shit that will benefit nobody. The left loves Malala Yousafzai for standing up for women, and her "thinking differently" in her society is a step forward in improving human rights. The conservatives would never appreciate that a republican candidate would question the 2nd amendment or be more lenient towards illegal immigrants. Aren't they pissed that someone "among themselves" are having different opinions as well?

It's not about conformity, it's about actual opinions.
    Mother pus bucket!

lmao @ actually taking /r/EnoughTrumpSpam seriously. A sub full of autistic, basement-dwelling neckbeards from SRS.

This is the kind of people you're getting your info from: http://www.snopes.com/trump-did-not-donate-to-nambla/

But gullible liberals are gullible, I guess.
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2016-08-19 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's what's so entertaining about him though.
    My personal favorite was when he advocated for banning trolls from the internet.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think his reason is that poor white kids don't get the specialized aid that a poor black kid would, or a poor girl would. IIRC in UK poor white boys are falling behind because of this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...quality-report
    Considering College attendance rates, the idea that there is just "More Competition," would have to come up with some explanation for the absolutely abysmal attendance of higher ed by people who are white and male. As a proportion of their numbers in say the United States or the United Kingdom, Both Whites and Men are very underrepresented.

That distortion cannot be explained by "Well stiff competition," unless we curiously adopt the notion that some ethnic and gender groups are better than others (Something that would never be asserted in say Whites or Men were dominate in a field or area) or that these distortions are the result of policy decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Considering College attendance rates, the idea that there is just "More Competition," would have to come up with some explanation for the absolutely abysmal attendance of higher ed by people who are white and male. As a proportion of their numbers in say the United States or the United Kingdom, Both Whites and Men are very underrepresented.

That distortion cannot be explained by "Well stiff competition," unless we curiously adopt the notion that some ethnic and gender groups are better than others (Something that would never be asserted in say Whites or Men were dominate in a field or area) or that these distortions are the result of policy decisions.
    Why do you think that whites should be represented in proportion to their population instead of on merit? If everyone was let in on merit alone, admittance would be dominated by Asians, not Caucasians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirm...ans_and_whites

After controlling for grades, test scores, family background (legacy status), and athletic status (whether or not the student was a recruited athlete), Espenshade and Radford found that whites were three times, Hispanics six times, and blacks more than 15 times as likely to be accepted at a US university as Asian Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Why do you think that whites should be represented in proportion to their population instead of on merit? If everyone was let in on merit alone, admittance would be dominated by Asians, not Caucasians.

After controlling for grades, test scores, family background (legacy status), and athletic status (whether or not the student was a recruited athlete), Espenshade and Radford found that whites were three times, Hispanics six times, and blacks more than 15 times as likely to be accepted at a US university as Asian Americans.
    Doesn't that data indicate that whites would be the second most oppressed with asians first?

My problem is that this is all looked at as an issue of race when it is more an issue of poverty.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post

Because we are regularly told that say women should be represented in proportion to our numbers, Or black people in proportion to their numbers ect. Yet if you look purely at proportions of people IN university you find radical distortions that require some curious explaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Milo Yiannopoulos’s “Privilege Grant” was announced with great fanfare back in January. The alleged college scholarship program, designed to tweak PC sensibilities by offering money only to white males, was supposed to start offering scholarships this fall, providing 50 lucky white dudes $2500 each, for a total of $125,000 in its initial year, $25,000 of which would come from Milo himself.

The grant program was just shut down with no explanation. More importantly, no money was awarded to some deserving guy.

Margaret MacLennan, a self-described “conservative” who was the original “director” of the alleged scholarship fund and who helped Milo raise money for it, is asking where the money went.

So did Milo just cuck a bunch of his fans and supporters? Kinda new to this word, hope I used it correctly as a verb.
    Reddit counts as a news source now? Are you fucking kidding me?

Should've set it to Group Loot instead of Master Looter
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Doesn't that data indicate that whites would be the second most oppressed with asians first?
    That's a possibility. It's also a possibility that only Asians are being forced to give up their spots to less qualified individuals of all other races, including whites. More data would be needed to determine either way.