Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Mythic plus and EN is not gonna unlock until the 3rd week
    Thanks for confirming my post then, i guess?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Monday at 23:00 for UK.
    Awesome, Thank you

Deleted
    source, or yet again (like people like to do on this forum) just random numbers pulled from your arse?

i am pretty sure blizzard has not confirmed when EN/M+ gonna be available

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    OP, I think you misunderstand..

What they basically say is that:
    -Legion releases on Tuesday for Europe.
    -People can do Mythics on Wednesday.

So people that level within a few hours won't be able to quickly gear in Mythics ánd then do them again the day after.
    They did this because it would give EU-guilds a great unfair advantage in the world-first race.
    Implying the US even had a chance in the world first race? How long has it been now since the US won that despite the fact that the have at least a 12 hour head start?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    source, or yet again (like people like to do on this forum) just random numbers pulled from your arse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLk-kBBuseo

Not sure about the exact time tho, just watch the whole thing. He also says that content patches will be taking us off Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post

They have not. I have heard anyhing from 2 weeks to 6 weeks

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Aralon View Post
    They have not. I have heard anyhing from 2 weeks to 6 weeks
    Check post above, Tom Chilton said about 3 weeks

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLk-kBBuseo

Not sure about the exact time tho, just watch the whole thing. He also says that content patches will be taking us off Azeroth.
    "about three weeks into the expansion"[1] (that is 21 days, in case you need some help) is not week 3, but week 4 of Legion.

[1]https://youtu.be/tLk-kBBuseo?t=10m

In case you did not spot the difference yet.

raids are unlocking 3 weeks after Launch.
    This is not the same.
    Last edited by mmoc3c639dd81a; 2016-08-19 at 02:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ion just said in the FatbossTV interview stream that in the next couple days they will post a raid schedule, gear is gonna cap in mid 850, and raids are unlocking 3 weeks after Launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    "about three weeks into the expansion"[1] (that is 21 days, in case you need some help) is not week 3, but week 4 of Legion.

[1]https://youtu.be/tLk-kBBuseo?t=10m
    Still, not just a number I'm pulling out of my arse, especially because both Ion and Tom said the same number in 2 different interviews.

"Great unfair advantage" LOL.
    So US starting the mythic progress 24 hours before the EU is what?

Oh, and real people doesn't care about world first at all, those guys are no life who are sponsorized by some random companies to play 16h per day, from the beginning, Pve race never been fair, or else, Method would never have been first at all, never.

Deleted
    Wow just out yesterday and not on MMO-C front page yet? This is indeed good news actually. I take back what I said!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow just out yesterday and not on MMO-C front page yet? This is indeed good news actually. I take back what I said!

Deleted
    Mythic is 840+, so warforged I guess. But thats also an extra chance for world boss 860 gear, as well as a legendary.
    Which is pretty much nothing when you do split runs 5x in the first week of Emerald nightmare, there's literally no way you won't be 875+ in a top end guild.

Deleted
    It was just said in the fatboss interview with ion hizzakostas that raids starts in the 3rd week and mythic + is the same time

Its probably the 3rd reset of Legion which is the same as it was in WoD.

It released the 30th so 3rd reset would start at August 20th for US and 21st for EU
    Last edited by Sangomah; 2016-08-19 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangomah View Post
    Its probably the 3rd reset of Legion which is the same as it was in WoD.

It released the 30th so 3rd reset would start at August 20th for US and 21st for EU
    And of course no one complains about this "unfair advantage"
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    "Great unfair advantage" LOL.
    So US starting the mythic progress 24 hours before the EU is what?

Oh, and real people doesn't care about world first at all, those guys are no life who are sponsorized by some random companies to play 16h per day, from the beginning, Pve race never been fair, or else, Method would never have been first at all, never.
    Woot, you know Method is european? So if an unfair advantage means anything wouldn't American guilds be winning every world first? I mean they win world first on the the starting bosses on most raids but they drop off as EU goes online.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Woot, you know Method is european? So if an unfair advantage means anything wouldn't American guilds be winning every world first? I mean they win world first on the the starting bosses on most raids but they drop off as EU goes online.
    Well, it's hard not to win a race when you are the only one in it
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Well, it's hard not to win a race when you are the only one in it
    Exactly. But they start almost one day ahead. That's the most unfair advantage i can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    And of course no one complains about this "unfair advantage"
    Will people please stop with this bullshit about US having "whole day" advantage? Wowprogress accounts for that time differences between regions since site inception. Even if US guild kills some boss first it will be second after EU guild which killed it, say, 5 hours later or even third if TW guild will kill it 10 hours later.

Sometimes US guilds even have a disadvantage if some game-breaking bugs prevent them from progressing, but said bugs are fixed before rest of the world will even has access to that content.
    Last edited by vorchun; 2016-08-19 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Will people please stop with this bullshit about US having "whole day" advantage? Wowprogress accounts for that time differences between regions since site inception. Even if US guild kills some boss first it will be second after EU guild which killed it, say, 5 hours later or even third if TW guild will kill it 10 hours later.

Sometimes US guilds even have a disadvantage if some game-breaking bugs prevent them from progressing, but said bugs are fixed before rest of the world will even has access to that content.
    Let me guess... you're from the US.
    Even if wowprogress takes this into account, it never stopped fansites or guilds themselves claiming world firsts even if they killed those bosses before EU realms were up (see blood legion etc).

US guilds usually don't have the disadvantage of game-breaking bugs, because usually by the time there is a game breaking bug at a boss, they're already behind EU...