Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    How does it feel being apologetic of killing children?
    Just curios.
    Does your brain activate some form of "inside racism" that basically see these kids as "not worthy"?
    Just honestly and sincerely curios.
    Is your brain incapable of believing that innocents have even not died in any war?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    1. His attempt is to say that the US tries to kill civilians for shits and giggles. It is blatant bullshit. Period.

2. Yes, it is ok if there is collateral damage. If you are unwilling to go after the enemy no matter where they are, all the enemy has to do is locate in a populated area? Do you think there has been any war that did not involve loss of civilian life?
    Somewhere in some cave, there's a dick head terrorist that thinks like you.
    How does it feel to fail modern society?

So 2500 killed, or which around 300 were civilians. Like I said, you are nothing more than a shit poster who goes around trying to nation bash every chance you get. Here's a little hint: When fighting insurgents, there will be collateral damage and casualties because they hide among civilian areas. I know that concept is foreign to someone who simply likes to spout off anti-US bullshit.
    Yeah a 10%. And yeah i always nation bash world's hugest warmongers. Now gtfo with your warmongering bs

Deleted
    Is your brain incapable of believing that innocents have even not died in any war?
    You haven't answered the question.
    How do you justify murdering children so easily?

1. His attempt is to say that the US tries to kill civilians for shits and giggles. It is blatant bullshit. Period.
    Well you guys do kill civilians and children. Sure you're not trying to; I'm not certain that's a great excuse when it comes to international diplomacy. Incidently Ulmita never claimed you were *trying* to, just that you did. And you have done. So he isn't wrong (even a stopped clock...)

Like I said, just embrace your logic. Pakistan is clearly an existential threat to the USA and this justifies *accidently* killing some of their children and unarmed non combatants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Somewhere in some cave, there's a dick head terrorist that thinks like you.
    How does it feel to fail modern society?
    Hint for the uneducated: Terrorists go after anything, primarily civilians.

You haven't answered the question.
    How do you justify murdering children so easily?
    It's not murder it's war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Well you guys do kill civilians and children. Sure you're not trying to; I'm not certain that's a great excuse when it comes to international diplomacy. Incidently Ulmita never claimed you were *trying* to, just that you did. And you have done. So he isn't wrong (even a stopped clock...)

Like I said, just embrace your logic. Pakistan is clearly an existential threat to the USA and this justifies *accidently* killing some of their children and unarmed non combatants.
    Easy with the allegations
    15-75 they're all terrorists.

Innocents have died in every war. Why is it now suddenly a problem?

To be fair everyone is hitting children sometimes, russia, us, every muslim nation bombing in yemen and turkey etc etc. That's war and remember that civilian casulties is at a all time low, some 4-500 000k dead in 5 years of civil war, they killed that many taking just one city back in the days, one. We only have to go back to ww2 to see a much higher civilian casulty rate where they firebombed entire citys with civilians in them.

Deleted
    Hint for the uneducated: Terrorists go after anything, primarily civilians.
    Ah so the difference is in the number of civilians killed? That's how you justify it?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Drone usage is popular in the US.
    Is that a great surprised though? I mean; it's preventing American Servicemens' lives being put on the line. I suspect cannons were popular with the first nations to develop them and usethem on the battlefield.

If someone uses a non-military drone to burst a container of some bio-weapon over the superbowl, I would imagine they might become less popular... I dunno

- - - Updated - - -

You're not at war with Pakistan? Or if you are, you should do it all official-like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    What war are you guys mumbling about now?

Ah so the difference is in the number of civilians killed? That's how you justify it?
    It is justified because there is no way to prevent it. All you can do is try to minimize it, but there will be times it is unavoidable, the same as it has been for all of man's existence.

Deleted
    It is justified because there is no way to prevent it. All you can do is try to minimize it, but there will be times it is unavoidable, the same as it has been for all of man's existence.
    Yeah. There is a way to prevent it. Not bombing civilian targets for once.

You're not at war with Pakistan? Or if you are, you should do it all official-like.
    Never said the US was at war with Pakistan. We are helping them fight a war.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. There is quite way to prevent it. Not bombing civilian targets for once.
    Do you know just how stupid you just made yourself look? "oh hey guys. we just put all our military barracks inside hospitals, our nukes are on school grounds, our tanks are in the malls, so you are not allowed to attack us".

Deleted
    So hold on a second, you find killing children justified when fighting a war against a non existential threat?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know just how stupid you just made yourself look? "oh hey guys. we just put all our military barracks inside hospitals, our nukes are on school grounds, our tanks are in the malls, so you are not allowed to attack us".
    Yeah, not targeting civilian locations. Mad isn't it.
    Or maybe... maybe there is a time for bombing and a time for actions on the ground?

So hold on a second, you find killing children justified when fighting a war against a non existential threat?
    Perhaps go educate yourself on what exactly the Pakistani gov't and the US are fighting against before spouting gibberish.

Deleted
    Perhaps go educate yourself on what exactly the Pakistani gov't and the US are fighting against before spouting gibberish.
    Is Pakistan driving the drones?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Mother Russia Rulzzz

Has sexy lady army
    I can imagine the ISIS warriors reading this "More women to enslave and rape, yay!"