Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KoldT View Post
    Because all women are lesbians. Am i right?
    There is a theory that everyone is bisexual, some just don't know it yet.

It even has a smart name, turns out!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innate_bisexuality
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    Men would go extint and the Left would win every single election by a landslide.
    i suppose it's some sort of insult to the leftwing that both sexes agree with their policies?

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Maybe the liberals might grow a brain and realize that a Man+ a Woman is how our species moves forward. Stop trying to fuck with genetics to make your pedophile-like dreams come true.
    I fail to see how two consenting adults having sex is "pedophilia"

Deleted
    But then who would pay childsupport after a divorce !?

Deleted
    Can or not they will still count of us to repair any kind of broken things in the house or the car

10+ Year Old Account
    Men wouldn't go extinct, they'd just be kept in cages where we could occasionally use you to open jars and get rid of moths and spiders.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Women would learn that we *gasp* are actually not perfect the minute men are gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I was sent to detention when my feminist biology teacher said something along the lines of the OP. I responded that that would result in the extinction of all men, as there wouldn't be anyone to drive the pregnant women to the hospital, or they would never get there in time, because the driver would be picking out shoes for 1 1/2 trimester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    But then who would pay childsupport after a divorce !?
    Without men to cause them, there would be no divorces.

I'm joking!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    There is a theory that everyone is bisexual, some just don't know it yet.

It even has a smart name, turns out!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innate_bisexuality
    Look up Lesbian Bed Death.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    What do you mean? What is stereotypical about it? Seems to me that most shit bestowed upon this world is men's doing. Might be because more men have power which in turn would change since no man would be alive. Might also be because men in general get more publicity due to their positions in large company's.
    Or it might just be human nature by which we are slowly making the world a better place. When we do see female leaders is there really a large difference in how things are run compared to a man?

Once people are able to give birth without men nature will trigger a switch that will kill all men. All that will be left is a man and his monkey, and the man who found out how to do it.

Deleted
    But if men could get children with men..... the number of births would completely plummit

theoretically two women and two men can have babies. but women can only have girls, whereas men can have boys and girls.

that said. both scenarios could lead to the extinction of the other gender as the other gender is not needed.

the question is, why should one gender accept that and not enforce or fight for its own gender?

maybe one day women will be from Venus and men will be from Mars. And earth is a place where the insane meet to interact in ancient ways.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Or it might just be human nature by which we are slowly making the world a better place. When we do see female leaders is there really a large difference in how things are run compared to a man?
    Historically? None really. Women don't substantially rule differently or better than men do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Look up Lesbian Bed Death.
    Well, the term sounds much worse than the theory is... I thought I would read that lesbians die during sex often or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    If two girls could make a baby...... men would extint. Thoughts?
    I think you discribe the future.
    In a close future will be able to insiminate ovule (X) with the genetic code of another ovule (X) and you get a female (XX), so females will take over the power and eradicate males (XY). The problem for men is the lack of uterus, maybe in a distant future we will be able to make an artificial uterus since that moment men are fucked up.
    Of course females should keep some males alive on an island in case of a technological collapse if not the specie disappears...
    It will be a kind of "Svalbard Global Seed Vault" with some tribes left at mesolithic developpement, Tasmania is a good location.

Have fun !

"It's queer how out of touch with truth women are. They live in a world of their own, and there has never been anything like it, and never can be. It's too beautiful altogether, and if they were to set it up it would go to pieces before the first sunset. Some confounded fact we men have been living contentedly with ever since the day of creation would start up and knock the whole thing over."

Isn't this the plot of the Y: The Last Man comic where all the men just die?

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    And that picture is just gross. Would the embryo implant itself in the small or large intestine and what would it exactly be feeding on? Thanks, no.
    Neither?
    No need to make up gross imaginary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, this is something people tend to forget quite often.

Like those idiots claiming that gay marriage is wrong because two same-gendered people can't have children......er, there are over 7 billion people in the world and less than 10% of them are homosexual. Breeding isn't an issue.
    I wouldn't say that breeding isn't an issue, in fact too much breeding might be an issue and a natural raction in many species (not just humans) to the issues too much breeding bring along is an increase of percentage of individuals who turn out homosexual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    What does that have to do with... "pedophile"?
    It was the first buzzword that came to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbergrape View Post
    that said. both scenarios could lead to the extinction of the other gender as the other gender is not needed.
    You could always get women with the information the cells of males possess if you have the tech to make it possible for two males to have children.