Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    there is a problem with this argument as a whole. obviously if we are talking science lab style reproduction this is not an issue, but if we are talking about straight female on female natural reproduction there is a HUGE issue.

if two women could reproduce.... then what stops a woman from impregnating herself?

This is kind of the reason that 2-sex species have evolved and asexual reproduction is only around in few lower life forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post

It was the first buzzword that came to mind.
    But Pedophile its not a Buzzword

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    But Pedophile its not a Buzzword
    It is when you are foaming at the mouth over whichever political alignment you disagree with.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pouca View Post
    I think you discribe the future.
    In a close future will be able to insiminate ovule (X) with the genetic code of another ovule (X) and you get a female (XX), so females will take over the power and eradicate males (XY). The problem for men is the lack of uterus, maybe in a distant future we will be able to make an artificial uterus since that moment men are fucked up.
    Of course females should keep some males alive on an island in case of a technological collapse if not the specie disappears...
    It will be a kind of "Svalbard Global Seed Vault" with some tribes left at mesolithic developpement, Tasmania is a good location.

Have fun !
    Imagine any typical middle school of high school, and all the girl cliques, now imagine that the whole world over.

-_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyr View Post
    there is a problem with this argument as a whole. obviously if we are talking science lab style reproduction this is not an issue, but if we are talking about straight female on female natural reproduction there is a HUGE issue.

if two women could reproduce.... then what stops a woman from impregnating herself?

This is kind of the reason that 2-sex species have evolved and asexual reproduction is only around in few lower life forms.
    Males also drive evolution, as they have greater genetic variability. Males can mutate more and typically occupy extreme ends of distributions (inverted bell curve) it will actually make evolution much slower. It would be like driving with the parking break on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It is when you are foaming at the mouth over whichever political alignment you disagree with.
    Makes sense, not sure if i want to know what you guys are debating about (I read a little bit about it, but it doesn't seen that.... "relevant")

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Makes sense, not sure if i want to know what you guys are debating about (I read a little bit about it, but it doesn't seen that.... "relevant")
    It is, someone took a shot at what I assume is communism (they referred to the "reds") then I attempted to make a joke about it since republicans use the colour red. Somehow that ended up with pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    And that picture is just gross. Would the embryo implant itself in the small or large intestine and what would it exactly be feeding on? Thanks, no.
    It could gestate in a box

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe men are already extinct and they just live on in a simulation created by Ava Lovelace at the turn of the last century - so that whenever women want to remember why they brought about the universal sufferage of men (the name of our extinction event), they can read all the simulated male shitposters and threads about how all our militaries would beat each other up in a nuclear apocalypse, and they're all like, "yep, we dodged a bullet, good thing they were all gone before we had nukes - we would never have survived the 20th century with men in charge!"
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Maybe men are already extinct and they just live on in a simulation created by Ava Lovelace at the turn of the last century - so that whenever women want to remember why they brought about the universal sufferage of men (the name of our extinction event), they can read all the simulated male shitposters and threads about how all our militaries would beat each other up in a nuclear apocalypse, and they're all like, "yep, we dodged a bullet, good thing they were all gone before we had nukes - we would never have survived the 20th century with men in charge!"
    Or maybe the simulation is to get away from the nightmare world they currently live in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe men are already extinct and they just live on in a simulation created by Ava Lovelace at the turn of the last century - so that whenever women want to remember why they brought about the universal sufferage of men (the name of our extinction event), they can read all the simulated male shitposters and threads about how all our militaries would beat each other up in a nuclear apoclaypse, and they're all like, "yep, we dodged a bullet, good thing they were all gone before we had nukes - we would never have survived the 20th century with men in charge!"
    I suspect we women would be living in a constant catty nightmare of power cliques, angst and boredom.

I just recall Middle School and High School and who were the bitchest, nastiest, most unpleasant people. Most of them were me and my friends whom were beyond cruel to the less pretty, less well off and less well dressed.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Or maybe the simulation is to get away from the nightmare world they currently live in.
    Hmmm, that explains why World of Warcraft consists entirely of female avatars! It's all the ladies trying to create a simulated world without men!

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the futanari scenario

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I suspect we women would be living in a constant catty nightmare of power cliques, angst and boredom.

I just recall Middle School and High School and who were the bitchest, nastiest, most unpleasant people. Most of them were me and my friends whom were beyond cruel to the less pretty, less well off and less well dressed.
    I think we do grade school so wrong - we lock all the kids in there for years in virtual social isolation and just watch it degenerate and fester - of course it's going to end up with power cliques like any prison would. I've been trying to think of what the better format for teens should be for awhile, and haven't come up with anything clever yet - but grade school has struck me as a very imperfect socio-cultural environment for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I prefer the futanari scenario
    Is that the one where we genetically engineer futanari, and everyone falls so madly in love with them that all other sexual alignments vanish - and all new babies carry the futanari gene?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think we do grade school so wrong - we lock all the kids in there for years in virtual social isolation and just watch it degenerate and fester - of course it's going to end up with power cliques like any prison would. I've been trying to think of what the better format for teens should be for awhile, and haven't come up with anything clever yet - but grade school has struck me as a very imperfect socio-cultural environment for a long time.
    Or work in a female only or MOSTLY female employment location. I've also done that, and believe me, the presence of a male was sometimes the only source of peace.

While I get the prison analogy, I think female cliques form no matter what environment they are in. This is why my best friend is my boyfriend and my tortoise who as of last year I learned is also male (He believes a rock I put in his terrarium is a female tortoise)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that the one where we genetically engineer futanari, and everyone falls so madly in love with them that all other sexual alignments vanish - and all new babies carry the futanari gene?
    And those unwilling will be purged, yes.

Or a virus...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    If two girls could make a baby...... men would extint. Thoughts?
    The way technology is moving we may see some pretty strange changes in gender roles and dominance. If it were truly easy to switch ones gender to the opposite, then we'd have some strange situations. Lets say there's two guys that are totally straight and found out about a new procedure that within 6 months to a 1 year they would be 100% woman. In doing so they become lesbian lovers, but they set aside some sperm for fertilization, if they want to have kids. Even gay couples could have one of them become a woman temporarily to make a baby.

There's also the future of designer babies, where you'd likely have a child through a artificial womb. Therefore removing the need for a woman altogether, but you'd also remove the man as well. I could easily see gay couples going for this as well as straight couples. You don't have to walk around for 9 months with a baby in you.

There may even be a point where baby making is a thing of the past. Imagine making full size adult humans within a matter of a few years. The moment they are born they are ready for the world, what would be equivalent to a 12 year old. With the right genetic engineering, we could engineer a virus that can turn something like a cat into a human, if someone were crazy enough to do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    the better question is, if 2 men could make a baby, were would it come out?
    your butthole? or your dick falls off?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    If two girls could make a baby...... men would extint. Thoughts?
    No, because chix dig the D.

This thread reminds me of a funky book I read many years ago, and it taken me a while to find the title, as I couldn't remember either the title or the author.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capillaria

Looks like the MGTOW worries were already there even back in the 1920's.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2016-08-19 at 04:02 PM.

You'd get a whole bunch of surprised and annoyed lesbians, but I doubt the world would change much otherwise.