Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

If you want to voice your concerns, here's your chance

There is currently a thread in the official forum regarding the current state of us warlocks.
    So if you want to voice your concerns, post feedback or just bump/agree with the others, please show your support there.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748575457 (thats the first one, just reached the 500 comments cap)

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748596134 (continuation of the first thread)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    There is currently a thread in the official forum regarding the current state of us warlocks.
    So if you want to voice your concerns, post feedback or just bump/agree with the others, please show your support there.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748575457 (thats the first one, just reached the 500 comments cap)

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748596134 (continuation of the first thread)
    It's a shame - 2 threads and not even one response. I hope I could write, but I'm EU-SPA. I hope some developer grasps the necessary courage to answer for the shitty and boring class design. As a professional designer myself, I am ashamed by what they could do to warlocks - and they aren't doing. They should go back to some Art & Design courses.

omfg... a thread on the forum for us to post in!? holy shit, its not like this is a thing one every day of every year...

yeah i get what your trying to get at man but : / people make threads all the time, there is no reason for blizz to respond to this one, or any other filled with people there just to yell at blizz

like god, im a warlock, mained warlock vanilla till cata, then again end of mop and still am... and even this is way too insane... like god danm these people just cant take a chill? i understand some things have been questionable... or weird but...

Why have Warlocks been so universally ignored in their feedback and concerns?

You, Blizzard, destroyed one of our specializations for an entire year.
    You, Blizzard, removed class elements such as Metamorphosis, Verdant Spheres, Burning Embers visuals, and Soulburn: Haunt's aura of ghosts, to give to other classes/specs.
    You, Blizzard, failed to update Green Fire animations for Destructions, on top of riddling the spec with so much rng it must have been a NIGHTMARE for Celestalon to tune.
    You, Blizzard Have given zero developer feedback for the ENTIRE beta.

Are you happy with how Warlocks are now? The class deserves an answer once and for all.

like wtf....
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-08-19 at 03:28 PM.

Yeah that "You, Blizzard,..." part is really unnecessary and unconstructive.
    But many people are dissatisfied with the current state of warlocks and i can partly agree.
    It's not a matter of numbers right now, which could easily be fixed and i would not be worried by any extend about it.
    It's a matter of design mistakes and oversights, which need feedback, time and work.
    Warlock is far from unplayable, our damage is not as bad as people and doomsayer say, but we still need important things fixed/changed, hopefully and needed in the beta/pre-raid circle.
    Last edited by Walrock; 2016-08-19 at 10:39 PM.

I can understand the rage.

Locks got a lot of love over the years, with cool class fantasy-like things being thrown at them. But now that class fantasy is pushed as the big agenda, they actually lose more than they gain. Cannibalized by other classes.

Hell, I know someone who rolled a Belf Warlock because of Verdant Spheres. These complaints might sound petty, but the little things matter a lot for some players.

Deleted
    Why have Warlocks been so universally ignored in their feedback and concerns?

You, Blizzard, destroyed one of our specializations for an entire year.
    You, Blizzard, removed class elements such as Metamorphosis, Verdant Spheres, Burning Embers visuals, and Soulburn: Haunt's aura of ghosts, to give to other classes/specs.
    You, Blizzard, failed to update Green Fire animations for Destructions, on top of riddling the spec with so much rng it must have been a NIGHTMARE for Celestalon to tune.
    You, Blizzard Have given zero developer feedback for the ENTIRE beta.

Are you happy with how Warlocks are now? The class deserves an answer once and for all.
    I cringed so hard... oh god, someone tell them to stop!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I cringed so hard... oh god, someone tell them to stop!
    The tone is not correct, but 3 out of 4 are utterly correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    It's a shame - 2 threads and not even one response. I hope I could write, but I'm EU-SPA. I hope some developer grasps the necessary courage to answer for the shitty and boring class design. As a professional designer myself, I am ashamed by what they could do to warlocks - and they aren't doing. They should go back to some Art & Design courses.
    Hear, hear! Could someone give the little rascal a lollipop?

Christ, what a cringefest. This post, AND those threads. And you people wonder why you're not taken seriously.

If wow is your hobby, and warlock is your main, you're very passionate about the state of warlock. You combine that passion with adolescence and you get anger. I think it's perfectly understandable. I skipped WOD and was just reading about the burning embers animation yesterday. That's just one example of a big change. When you look at all the changes put together, well, it's a lot to process. I'm sure it's even harder on someone who started playing wow in WOD, you know? They feel like their personal hobby has been attacked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Hear, hear! Could someone give the little rascal a lollipop?

Christ, what a cringefest. This post, AND those threads. And you people wonder why you're not taken seriously.
    Your comment is little more than unnecessary, on top of disrespectful. One of the core things in game development is always reward the player for doing something, not punish him until he does. Does Incinerate, for example, feel good to cast? Even when those "once in a blue moon" portal proccs with the Artifact, Incinerate is a bad spell - the epytome of a "filler" with nothing to add. It doesn't do significant damage, it doesn't build resourcers, it has no synergy with anything else. That is, by definition, bad design.

Deleted
    On EU

Tell them, in my name, we need more damage and something to make the rotation work better. Souls shard generation is slow and is boring with only chaos bolt to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    Your comment is little more than unnecessary, on top of disrespectful.
    Of course it's disrespectful. I have absolutely no respect for the way you people carry yourselves. This pathetic, melodramatic whining, the childish, insolent and unqualified slander and crap talk - it's just cringy and ridiculous and I can assure you that the only thing you can achieve with it is to not be taken seriously at all by those you're trying to get attention from. Rightfully so.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-08-21 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Are you happy with how Warlocks are now?
    That's the question I would most like to ask the devs. Are you actually satisfied with the current state of the warlock specs going into Legion? Because if the answer is yes, then hooboy. It's time to move on.

You may think folks are being dramatic or whatever, but it's easy to understand why people will feel frustrated after months of feedback seemingly being ignored and the state of the class/spec they most want to play is lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    That's the question I would most like to ask the devs. Are you actually satisfied with the current state of the warlock specs going into Legion? Because if the answer is yes, then hooboy. It's time to move on.
    i think you, and many many other people forget there is 10 more levels, legendaries, and artifacts that we have yet to get... what the best spec in prepatch is not going to be the best in legion...

ffs with the set bonus and class trinket, demos best rotation is HoG, Demonic Empowerment, then Demonbolt, and just press those 3 over and over and over ,keep doom up, and manatap when needed, and after demonic empowerment or demonbolt, not after HOG

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i think you, and many many other people forget there is 10 more levels, legendaries, and artifacts that we have yet to get... what the best spec in prepatch is not going to be the best in legion...

ffs with the set bonus and class trinket, demos best rotation is HoG, Demonic Empowerment, then Demonbolt, and just press those 3 over and over and over ,keep doom up, and manatap when needed, and after demonic empowerment or demonbolt, not after HOG
    So if your assumption is that people are just ignorant of how things play out once Legion launches, how do you explain the fact that much of the issues people are currently citing are the exact same issues people in the beta (who have artifacts, legendaries, and played at 110) have been providing (unanswered) feedback on for months?

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    So if your assumption is that people are just ignorant of how things play out once Legion launches, how do you explain the fact that much of the issues people are currently citing are the exact same issues people in the beta (who have artifacts, legendaries, and played at 110) have been providing (unanswered) feedback on for months?
    because warlocks are pretty well off in legion, the nerf of roaring blaze was required ,it was INSANE it could tick more then a chaos bolt if you did it right, and demos got some pretty good single target sustained dps, and has 2 legendaries that together make you do very good dps, summoning demons to reduce cooldown of doomguard, to increase your damage, for X seconds+ get a dpds cooldown more often

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    People are not whining about damage. People are sick and tired of these clunky mechanics which none of the classes have, awful graphics, terrible talents and design of the class. And they have right to raise their voices. They pay money to play and if they don't enjoy it, it is okay to talk.

And to people who are attacking these people, you might like how the warlock is right now but it doesn't give you the right to attack the right of speech of these people. I played lock for 8 years and quit at WoD. I strongly agree with people who are demanding answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post

All this moaning wont change anything. The sooner you realize that, the sooner the transition to a new class will be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    All this moaning wont change anything. The sooner you realize that, the sooner the transition to a new class will be easier.
    So why do you moan here and even in other class forums?
    I haven't seen anything besides crying, moaning, threatening and unconstructive posts from you in the past few days.
    Yes there is crying and bitching and all of that stuff in these threads, but there is some constructive feedback in there too.
    Atleast more than you bring to the table...

Try to stay on topic please, guys. Everyone has their own opinion on what they think about X or Y class, don't stoop down to flaming.