Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Going back to Vanilla style tier drops does nothing but artificially lengthen
    a raids lifespan. LFR will be needed now more then ever for tier items
    and set bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    You've never used it before this retard change, my point still stands, also I don't believe you anyway.
    You had no point and you're a moron.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-19 at 08:42 PM.

Because it increases the likelihood of bad luck. (Assuming Ofc that loot drop style stays the same. And that this actually true. Both very big and unknown assumptions)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Yxiomel View Post
    There are 12 classes; so a piece would have a 1/12 chance of being for the correct class.
    For two pieces: the first is a 1/12 chance. The second is then 11/12 (that is, you didn't get the one you wanted from the first item) * 1/12 (second piece is what you want).
    So:
    P(at least 1 item for the class you want) = 1/12 + 11/12*1/12
    = 1/12 + 11/144
    =12/144 + 11/144
    =23/144
    Your math is off because they have changed how personal loot works. It basically guarantees that loot unusable by someone will not drop for them.

Deleted
    Whatever, personal loot is the way to go.

No drama and the ability to trade dupes / downgrades to others makes it less painful than ML

As for those neckbeard guilds that do split raids and funnel gear; whatever. The game isn't balanced around 100 guilds in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    lots of guilds use it cause like... no loot drama ever! "well its personal loot, no ones fault bro"

just like how NO ONE pet battles or NO ONE likes lfr
    He said real guilds. Guilds that have loot drama are not real guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    no real guild will ever use personal loot -_-

this seems extremly fucked up change :/
    Dumb guilds have avoided it in the past and really dumb guilds will avoid it in Legion. I hope you aren't a guild leader.

IF this is true we are still missing the very important info of how much gear each boss would drop. If they drop 3-4 pieces for instance, that changes things quite a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    The issue comes about when your - for example - 2 warlocks have full tier and a Warlock tier piece drops. It becomes a literally useless item.
    You say this as if no run in the history of WoW since Token tier drops were added, have there eve been a useless drop from a raid. Useless items drop almost every night.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Your math is off because they have changed how personal loot works. It basically guarantees that loot unusable by someone will not drop for them.
    The math is correct. He is not talking about personal loot, this change has zero impact on personal loot. We are talking about master loot; meaning 1 kill = 2 pieces of tier regardless of who has what.

Personal loot remains the same. Well actually it is now the superior loot system in both pugs and organized raids. It already yields more loot/person and with this change it is probably going to be the default loot system for the entire game.
    Last edited by Skarzog; 2016-08-19 at 05:20 PM.

For anyone still asking for a source:

http://www.vanion.eu/news/legion-kei...ens-mehr-15579

"Keine Tier-Set-Tokens mehr" is german for... yeah, you guessed it.

Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    Is that 13/13 Heroic or Mythic? If it's heroic, I'm assuming you were 10 man and sure you might have a reason to not have every single class. But if it's mythic - no reason to not have every single class (minus Demon Hunters for very obvious reasons).
    13/13 mythic with no Warrior, no Warlock, or no Monk. We let you play what you want to play even if it's sub optimal. But then we don't go fro rankings or anything, we play for our selves and to have fun playing what classes we want to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    You've never used it before this retard change, my point still stands, also I don't believe you anyway.
    Retard change? its a good change. And no we havent, but we do now.

I dont care that you dont believe me. Be a dick all you want
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-08-19 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Whatever, personal loot is the way to go.

No drama and the ability to trade dupes / downgrades to others makes it less painful than ML

As for those neckbeard guilds that do split raids and funnel gear; whatever. The game isn't balanced around 100 guilds in the world.

Yeah why balance the game around the best players in the world when you can use people who still struggle to clear 12 month old content after it was nerfed by 40%.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    This was posted on reddit.

If 2 rogue gloves drop and you have 0 rogues, they will be vendored. Unlike in WoD if you have no rogues, DK's Mages and Druids can still use them.
    This information is too fresh for me to have a strong opinion on, but if tier is kind of pre-determined for a raid when a boss is killed, and the scenario you describe can't happen, how would players feel?
    Personally I don't see a lot of work behind a system that scans the raid upon kill and doles out loot based on the classes that are there.

Even then I'd be fine with this. It takes the debate away from tertiary bonuses and IMO raid boss loot is a bit too generous as it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    He said real guilds. Guilds that have loot drama are not real guilds.
    and with personal loot giving more loot?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

one step closer to personal loot being default PogChamp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkulls View Post
    Yeah why balance the game around the best players in the world when you can use people who still struggle to clear 12 month old content after it was nerfed by 40%.
    You are joking right? Right?

Do you honestly believe they would balance the system around less then 1% of the raiding population as opposed to a much larger section?

Also what makes you think Personal loot is for noobs compared to hardcores?

I mean do any of you actually have a valid reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You are joking right? Right?

Do you honestly believe they would balance the system around less then 1% of the raiding population as opposed to a much larger section?

Also what makes you think Personal loot is for noobs compared to hardcores?

I mean do any of you actually have a valid reason?
    Their reasoning is loot funneling which Blizz has always kind of given off the tone of "not happy" with that being the raider solution so I don't think Blizz will care if this hurts that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by troqu View Post
    Their reasoning is loot funneling which Blizz has always kind of given off the tone of "not happy" with that being the raider solution so I don't think Blizz will care if this hurts that.
    But you can still loot funnel with person loot?