Legendary Mage Weapons Stat Differential

If this was already discussed, please delete this post.

I was doing some math this morning, and it looks like the Fire (Sword / OH combo) gives more stats then the two staffs, but less Int

Aluneth (Arcane) and Ebonchill (Frost):

551 Int / 766 Stam / 340 Haste / 2786 Mastery

Felo'melorn (Fire - Sword):

219 Int / 328 Stam / 146 Haste / 2784 Mastery:

Heart of the Phoenix (Offhand):

287 Int / 431 Stam / 117 Crit / 265 Haste:

Totals: (Difference from Staffs)

506 Int (-45) / 759 Stam (-7) / 411 Haste (+71) / 117 Crit (+117) / 2784 Mastery (-2)

Interest the Hast/Crit gain from the Sword/OH, perhaps the 45 Int loss may counter that, It's a small amount ~.25% increase of haste, a .35% crit increase. Small amount, but interesting considering I figured most legendary DPS weapons would be the same.

I don't know the weights, but its likely the secondary difference outweighs the int.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    While that's entirely possible it doesn't give us the health from the 7sta!
    *flipstable*

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Traditionally 2H weapons have slightly better stats than MH + OH.
    That's what was confusing to me. I always thought this was true, however this is the inverse.

Deleted
    It's probably something they didn't pay attention to. It's probably a relic from the time picking up different types of weapons also signified different difficulties to do it. It might not hurt to report it as a "bug" in case they think it's worth looking into.

I wish fire had a staff. I've never liked MH OH.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well the Crit alone outweighed the Int loss up until yesterday, but after the recent changes, it may be an issue
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account
    decided to try fire last night to see how it was and its pretty nice. see how it goes with the sword. tho im heavily leaning into going back to arcane for raiding. itsbeen my mian spec for so long.....
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”