Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Have to optimize your Pepe for mog.

Yaaarrrrrrrr!

That looks awesome! I may or may not steal this at some point.
    "Mages are basically Warlocks for Girls." - Unknown

Deleted
    I'm also joining the "shirtless, skirt, bare foot" club. It's so...demon hunter.
    Until i can't find all my red pieces to be more original i decided to go back to this.
    It's a shame only ONE item allows us to be shirtless

It's crap, i don't think the shoulders match but it's just a placeholder until i can get all my red pieces.
    And we are not trying to be illidan. We are trying to be actual demon hunters and not rogue wannabes.
    (i totally placed those mobs there to look like illidan...but, but, but i'm not trying to be Illidan lol)
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-19 at 01:16 PM.

Mostly just the leather set from the bunker, with the H Dragon Soul shoulders and a WoD belt.....

Deleted

Haven't looked through all the thread so something similar maybe already posted but been using this since day one, wanted something different than all the green demon hunters running around so went red.

Deleted
    DAmit. I got the shoulders and the end result is not as i expected.
    I want a Red Demon Hunter transmog but there is no red leather skirts to choose from. Godamit and i need a new belt.

edit: Ok, @Tortillagon those legs are awesome, where do i get them
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-19 at 01:49 PM.

i don't have a computer anymore but i would use the exact same mog that my druid is using. (rogue t3 + tcg tabard of the void)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...three/advanced
    http://www.wowhead.com/list=13732331/moriathree

Deleted
    They drop from mythic Spoils of Pandaria in SoO Shadowpunkz

Used this set on my rogue some time ago, but now I use it on my DH since my Rogue uses a pirate stylish Outlaw transmogg - and I am pretty happy how it synergizes with the DH horns!

Ignoring the pro paint skills. I decided not to go with bare chest, no boots glaives, but I did stick with a heavy fel theme. I'm not overly happy with the chest but its the best I have atm, any suggestions appreciated

Deleted
    I give up...i can't find a waist to match the friggin legs that is not "rogue only". It's bad.
    Maybe i should find a belt that blends with the chest and not the legs...

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-19 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexieel View Post
    [imghttp://i.imgur.com/h7fR4Wy.jpg[/img]

Used this set on my rogue some time ago, but now I use it on my DH since my Rogue uses a pirate stylish Outlaw transmogg - and I am pretty happy how it synergizes with the DH horns!
    Could you pls link wowhead outfit with this set? Really good one.

Anyone know if there is a chest piece with the chest completely exposed, aside from Illidari Robe? Because that one comes with a dumb skirt that overwrites your legs, even though it's a chest item.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Anyone know if there is a chest piece with the chest completely exposed, aside from Illidari Robe? Because that one comes with a dumb skirt that overwrites your legs, even though it's a chest item.
    Tunic of the Underworld Not the mythic 4 verison. It can be any of them or its "counterparts" from Legion 5 mans. It has a small band at the bottom and long arms for males There are more, prolly. I just didnt look thru alot of them on wowhead's dressing room(they show the DH verisons if ur selected DH).

Deleted

Invincible dropped tonight so I had to make a matching transmog. The blue/rust colour scheme was surprisingly easy to work with.

Tabards seem to ruin most transmogs imo, very few look good and I feel like you have to work around them so none here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    Grats on the drop!

Here's my DH, not that creative but I had to refarm all the pieces since I deleted/sold all the stuff back in MoP -_-

What is that font?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Yaaarrrrrrrr!

That looks awesome! I may or may not steal this at some point.
    Thanks

I can provide you if the item list if you wish!
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.